3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Hey guys...another new poster here. So thankful for this website. It saves me so much gas money by not just blindly going to every WM/Target/TRU in town (which I still regularly do).

So pumped about the new wave, but I'm actually probably going to pass on everything except for Apoc and Cable...although when I see an original Wolverine in stores I probably won't be able to pass up. I already have few Cykes from all the other packs he's in and I really don't find a point to Gladiator without other characters like Lilandra or Deathbird. I'm trying to collect for my 2 year old and 6 month old, trying not to open them until they're old enough to play with them (and hopefully appreciate them).

BTW...anyone get lucky with the comic 2 packs (wolv/samurai or deadpool/task)? I haven't heard much from anyone getting lucky since that one guy who created the thread...

Welcome. You'll be happy to know that there are more collector like you here, myself included, who are buying MU for their future generations. I have a 3 month old who's going to have one hell of a 5th (or 6th...or 10th) birthday. I tried to keep my collection all MOC but the WWHulk and Thanos were making fun of me behind their plastic shell.

A lot of us are hoping more Marvel Cosmic characters will pop up in future waves so you might want to snag Gladiator now before he's impossible to find (or he shows up in future revision cases in 6 months).

i think i'll even get that gladiator because my earliest memory of him was this scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYRi7jygVnQ...tailpage#t=153s

Funny enough Gladiator and the Imperial Guard were actually created as sorta a spoof of Superman and the Legion of Super Heroes. His name is even Kallark, a mix of Kal-El and Clark.

He's since kind of broken away and become his own character and now he's a big ol' space pimp. He might be my most wanted out of this wave.

Hey guys...another new poster here. So thankful for this website. It saves me so much gas money by not just blindly going to every WM/Target/TRU in town (which I still regularly do).

So pumped about the new wave, but I'm actually probably going to pass on everything except for Apoc and Cable...although when I see an original Wolverine in stores I probably won't be able to pass up. I already have few Cykes from all the other packs he's in and I really don't find a point to Gladiator without other characters like Lilandra or Deathbird. I'm trying to collect for my 2 year old and 6 month old, trying not to open them until they're old enough to play with them (and hopefully appreciate them).

BTW...anyone get lucky with the comic 2 packs (wolv/samurai or deadpool/task)? I haven't heard much from anyone getting lucky since that one guy who created the thread...

Welcome. You'll be happy to know that there are more collector like you here, myself included, who are buying MU for their future generations. I have a 3 month old who's going to have one hell of a 5th (or 6th...or 10th) birthday. I tried to keep my collection all MOC but the WWHulk and Thanos were making fun of me behind their plastic shell.

A lot of us are hoping more Marvel Cosmic characters will pop up in future waves so you might want to snag Gladiator now before he's impossible to find (or he shows up in future revision cases in 6 months).

Welcome!

As might as well get him while you can. You'll regret it later.

It'll be only amount of time when his selected cosmic "friends" will be made.

Pile of Loot, SHIPPED.

Marvel Select Juggernaut With Helmet $17.99

Marvel Universe 3.75" Series 03 - Punisher $11.99

Basic Assortment C1 - Storm Shadow Version 02 Paris Pursuit $2.00

Marvel Universe 3.75" 2011 Series 02 - Case of 12 $104.99

Spider-Man Classic $12.99

Subtotal $149.96

Tax $0.00

Shipping $14.59

Total $164.55

This means i'll see Wave 13 on the pegs tomorrow, lol.

Well, seems my buddys connection came through and they called him up today and told him they had just recieved a large MU shipment and would hold onto as many of the figures he needed / wanted until he could get down to the shop. Needless to say, we took a trip out and picked up the MOTHER LOAD!

IMG_20110420_200215.jpg

Note to be pointed out, the Deadpool / Taskmaster comic pack was previously reserved to the owner of the shop otherwise it would be in the photo. Also, the Wolverine wave 13, we both passed on as we have serveral variants of him already. Also the MU Warpath and Ronin were found a wallyworld but sadly, no Frost Giant / Loki. Transformers Warpath was from the connection!

So there's like 50 WM/Target/TRU's in the suburban chicago area and not one of them has anything new (or good old stuff for that matter)...

And I'm beginning to resort to looking on bottom shelfs for employee's hidden stashes. Been successful in the past bogarting a sunfire, bullseye, and vision that way (passed on the hunchback jean). Is that wrong of me? It feels like a dick move...

Anyways, I know its not anything special, but I picked up a Silver Centurian today. The newer Ironman 2 version looks real close to the comic.

Harry: "I can't believe we drove around all day and there's not a single job in this town, there's nothing, nada, zip."

Lloyd: "Yeah, unless you wanna work 40 hours a week."

Well, seems my buddys connection came through and they called him up today and told him they had just recieved a large MU shipment and would hold onto as many of the figures he needed / wanted until he could get down to the shop. Needless to say, we took a trip out and picked up the MOTHER LOAD!

IMG_20110420_200215.jpg

Note to be pointed out, the Deadpool / Taskmaster comic pack was previously reserved to the owner of the shop otherwise it would be in the photo. Also, the Wolverine wave 13, we both passed on as we have serveral variants of him already. Also the MU Warpath and Ronin were found a wallyworld but sadly, no Frost Giant / Loki. Transformers Warpath was from the connection!

Could you be the one to first post a review? I want to know that these are good figures before I go hunting for them.

So there's like 50 WM/Target/TRU's in the suburban chicago area and not one of them has anything new (or good old stuff for that matter)...

And I'm beginning to resort to looking on bottom shelfs for employee's hidden stashes. Been successful in the past bogarting a sunfire, bullseye, and vision that way (passed on the hunchback jean). Is that wrong of me? It feels like a dick move...

Anyways, I know its not anything special, but I picked up a Silver Centurian today. The newer Ironman 2 version looks real close to the comic.

Harry: "I can't believe we drove around all day and there's not a single job in this town, there's nothing, nada, zip."

Lloyd: "Yeah, unless you wanna work 40 hours a week."

Just last night I got the two GB from Walmart - Orland Park, one more set available in store.

Good luck!

@Legend My friend met a girl that works at this comic shop in Los Angeles, CA. She gave him a call and said they had recieved a large shipment of MU stuff. We bought basically what they had available other then the 1st apperance Wolverine. Taskmaster and Deadpool were being held for the shop owner and his friend. Should be getting another call this week when they get more instock.

@Cylix3341 :hulk: I'll find him eventually!

@soundwave129 I havent opend them up yet and wont get a chance until Sunday when i'll be back at my place and am able to put them in the display cabinet. I'll tell you i do notice though while in package, they look fantastic!

@Gaelinic We got them from a comic style store. They carry all sorts of action figures comics and the like. As far as i can tell, they get them direct from Entertainment Earth who distributes to Toys R Us if im not mistaken.

2 for $10.99 at TRU, Fri. and Sat.

http://toysrus.shoplocal.com/toysrus/defau...n-this-weeks-ad

fill those Easter baskets with Iron Mans and ROC Joes, lol.

it's actually perfect timing for me, my local store got new sh!t today. thats a first.

It's 2 for $11.99 here. WFT? As if it's not expensive enough to live here!