3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Stopped by walmart today looking for the GB packs. To my surprise there was one sitting there and it was the frost giant set. One problem..........some #$### opened up the pack, took Loki and all the accessories for the Giant, and left the package back on the rack. You know, scalping is one thing. But when someone steals something it makes me so pissed off its not funny. I gave the fig to a worker there and he told me they had more on order. Im screwed, I cannot even get these here because the ONE walmart that carries them has a thief frequenting it. If I ever catch the douchebag that did this, Ill beat the living #$@# out of him. K, done ranting.

Same thing happened to me. Went to Walmart looking for a Frost Giant. Was shocked to see that they had one. I quickly snatched it up & went along w/ my day. After getting home & checking it out, I discovered some @$$hole cut a whole in the package & removed the cool helmet that is included.

Wasn't like I could just take it back & exchange it for another, but I got lucky yesterday while at another Walmart they had 2 each of Frost & Goliath. I couldn't believe how many MU's they had. Prob 30-40 of the 2-pack w/ comic book, around 30 of the singles, & the 4 giants. Still not sure if I'm gonna take back the one w/ the missing helmet or not.

pretty good come up today. Scored a Archange and a Punisher on sail for 6.99 a piece at the Target at the mall in Tanforan, which was majorly stocked on revision wave junk. Which was good because they had the same pegwarmers prior to today for weeks. One of the employees was still stocking the aisle and I asked if he knew when the new stuff came in, and they said they weren't scheduled to re do the whole aisle again for another two weeks. Hope that helps anyone in the SF Bay area.

2 for $10.99 at TRU, Fri. and Sat.

http://toysrus.shoplocal.com/toysrus/defau...n-this-weeks-ad

fill those Easter baskets with Iron Mans and ROC Joes, lol.

it's actually perfect timing for me, my local store got new sh!t today. thats a first.

Awesome! great info! gonna be there before first thing! bua ha ha!

these sales are great for army building! or in my stores case, multiple man clones!

:D

It's so frustrating...I've been so pumped about the new wave, new comic packs, and battle packs out this week that I hit up literally 8 different Targets, 5 TRUs, and 4 WMs this week and nothing new at all except for a Foster/Chlor (which I passed on). But I guess the hunt wouldn't be as satisfying if it were easy...I think Hasbro gets a kickback from the oil industry with how much driving I've done over the past 4 days.

Speaking of Army Building...If anyone's building Frost Giants, I'd be extremely grateful to trade for an extra Loki. I have more than enough extra AIM Soldiers, Skrull Soliders, or Multiple Men if you're building. Or if you're having a hard time finding something like Capt Marvel, Bullseye, or something...just let me know what you're looking for.

It's so frustrating...I've been so pumped about the new wave, new comic packs, and battle packs out this week that I hit up literally 8 different Targets, 5 TRUs, and 4 WMs this week and nothing new at all except for a Foster/Chlor (which I passed on). But I guess the hunt wouldn't be as satisfying if it were easy...I think Hasbro gets a kickback from the oil industry with how much driving I've done over the past 4 days.

I know how ya feel. I've been all over the place this week too. 5 Targets, 4 TRUs, & 8 WMs. Gonna try TRU again in the AM. I did however pick up a few that I needed tonight at Walmart.

Thing (dark blue)

Grey Hulk

Moon Knight

Marvels Sunfire

Winter Soldier

Skrull Soldier

Constrictor

Capt Britain

hey cobra, got your PM...

I think my post was kinda misleading. I don't have a Frost/Loki, but I've noticed at a bunch of people have been talking about army building them...so it seems like a few extra Loki's may be floating around. I'm not that interested in the Giant because I'm saving these for when my kids can play with them and I don't want the scare the crap out of them.

I wouldn't mind splitting the cost or sending something of mine over straight up.

grabbed these, 2 for $10.99 at TRU...

post-26141-1303498218_thumb.jpg

the Grenadier is sweet. i like the Smart Gun from Aliens he comes with, but you dont get the mount for it, wtf? you gotta jack that from Destro... done.

Cable comes with Kuato from Total Recall.

kuato.jpg

" Quaid... Quaid..." lol.

Got MU13 from TRU except cable for $5.50 each :) Waiting for my Joes to ship from HTS :blink:

Hey guys new here but read everyday. I went to TRU in Ohio looking for the two for 10.99 deal and was shocked. I got Moon Knight, Black Panther, Red and Green Hulk, Sun Fire, Dark Dare Devil, Punisher, Dark Thing, Juggernaut, Dark Hawkeye. But I had to look around and found some punks stash that he or she hid two isles over. Plus still no luck at any Wal-mart finding the Gigantic Battles