3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

...But I had to look around and found some punks stash that he or she hid two isles over....

Hahaha...I've noticed that there are a lot of employee/collectors out there so I always make a point to check over, under, around every shady spot I can think of...like 10% of the time I find something of interest.

The trick is that if you don't want something, don't move it or they'll know that their stash spots been compromised...makes it easier to find in the future.

I saw a clear Vision at a Target today, and found the Loki/Frost Giant & Cyborg Thor/Goliath sets at Walmart today. I passed on them because some other guy also wanted the Vision (I have the regular version) and I don't have room for the large figures. I think I'm saddest about not getting Loki, but I have a problem with battle packs. Do not like buying something I don't want to get something I want.

I'm guessing these are still being spotted on the West Coast and haven't made it over to the east? Would love to see Wave 13 in MA, especially for the TRU deal...

yeah...I've checked like every WM/TRU/Target in the north suburban chicago area and no sign of the new wave or new comic backs. I've seen a few Foster/Robo-Thors though.

Someone with some webdesign experience should create a map where people can report in what they find (or leave) at particular stores. Like if I spotted the new wave in my area, I can report it and we can track where it's being released...

...I'm getting tired of coming home empty handed every day this week!!

Hahaha...I've noticed that there are a lot of employee/collectors out there so I always make a point to check over, under, around every shady spot I can think of...like 10% of the time I find something of interest.

The trick is that if you don't want something, don't move it or they'll know that their stash spots been compromised...makes it easier to find in the future.

Yeah I took what I didn't have and left the rest. It's just crazy how many people hide stuff all over the store or the people that work there buy them their selves and sell um. It makes me nuts sometimes looking for things. I'll never find an Angle at a Target or TRU.

Hi all,

New MU collector, just started ealier this week. I went to TRU for the 2 for 10.99 deal and here is what I was able to find.

Black Panther

Silver Surfer

Moon Knight

Black Widow(Natasha Romanoff)

A.I.M Soldier

Marvel's Wrecker

Skrull Soldier

Multiple Man

As luck would have it, I won an Ebay auction for NIB figure five for twenty five including shipping. So, I got the following:

Spiderman (Upside down)

Colossus

Wolverine (Team X costume)

Iron Spiderman

Iron Man (Extremis)

I think overall I made out well.

Scott

Found the frost giant and two of the bill fosters today. Left all of them since I already have one of each. If I had the funds I would have picked them up for fellow board members, but they have actually been there for awhile, surprisingly. On another note, there were only FIVE, count em, FIVE iron man movie figures on the pegs at my target. Can't wait for those suckers to go away!

...But I had to look around and found some punks stash that he or she hid two isles over....

Everyone knows you have to hide your stash in the Barbie aisle.

My order from HTS came in: Ultimate Scorpion and Lizard! Box was in good condition, but packing was kinda meh. Good thing I only care about the figures. And speaking of figures, I have to say that the Lizard could easily have been part of a MU wave. The detail, color, and articulation are all spot on, and he just looks so damn cool. Ultimate Scorpion loks great, but the tail is kind of distracting. I've seen another poster customize the missile so that it looks better when it's loaded and will likely do the same.

I also picked up a Skydive and Snake Eyes at TRU to use for customs. Can't beat a 2 for 10.99 deal for some quick hauling.

Just got my shipping confirmation from Entertainment Earth for my Wave 13 Case. I will have extras for trade when I get it in.

Also got my shipping confirmation for the new Comic Packs from Small Joes.

Can it be that I am all caught up with the exception of Lizard and Scorpion?

Amazing

How many come in a set at EE? I see the wave 13 set for $99 has only 9 figures shown. Do you get doubles of any of the because most cases have 12 like on BBTS and such.

Just got my shipping confirmation from Entertainment Earth for my Wave 13 Case.

Ditto.

If it weren't for Cable being 1 per case, it'd be perfect.

I like how the Wave 14 case has 2 of each new figure. That's how all new figures should be packed.

It doesn't make much sense that Wave 13 has 2 x Gladiator and 2 x Wolverine 1st appearance but only 1 of Cable. 2 x the Apocalypse is a pretty good call, but then appears again in Wave 14.

Distribution to retail stores is a problem for Marvel Universe, but it's definitely made worse by case breakdowns.

Anyhow, Wave 13 is in the mail. Wave 14 is ordered, and I will continue to order every Marvel Universe case at EE because paying $6/gallon for gas this summer to come up empty on 95% of my toy runs does not sound like a better option.

agreed dressedrebel. the case ratio as well as coming up empty at the stores the past few weeks leads me to believe that buying cases is the best way to go now. sure i'll have extra figures that i'll have to either give to friends or sell or trade but really, that's better than the sheer amount of gas i'd wasted these past couple months just hitting the stores a few times a week trying to find the variant ms marvel or archangel at retail. archangel i was only able to get on HTS and i ended up getting a loose no accessories black ms marvel on ebay. driving as a whole was almost a complete waste of time.

Got my Lizard and Scorpion today from HTS. Scorpion is okay though I did have to loosen his hips via the hot water trick. Lizard{I admit I'm a big fan so I'm bias} is great. Had to fix some minor paint apps but otherwise while not as good as MU, this guy to be from the Spidey line is a must have. He's massive as well. Now if I could just find wave 13 and those darn comic packs.

Just got my shipping confirmation from Entertainment Earth for my Wave 13 Case. I will have extras for trade when I get it in.

Also got my shipping confirmation for the new Comic Packs from Small Joes.

Can it be that I am all caught up with the exception of Lizard and Scorpion?

Amazing

How many come in a set at EE? I see the wave 13 set for $99 has only 9 figures shown. Do you get doubles of any of the because most cases have 12 like on BBTS and such.

2 wolverines

2 apokolypse

2 gladiators

1 iron Man

1 Spider-Woman

1 Cable

1 World War Hulk

1 Cyclops

1 Spider-man 2099

what kind of iron men? people keep saying that modular iron man pegwarms but i've only seen him a handful of times.

yeah...there were a few modular iron men. suprisingly a bunch of Iron Spiders. And in regards to the Team X Wolverine, I just don't understand who gets to give the "go-ahead" to characters. You pick a Wolverine that has no other appeal but in a team situation, but there are no other Team X members available...ugh!