3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Greetings everyone, first time to post here but been reading here since last year. This month has been good to me , in my hunts I was able to acquire :

Black widow non variant, Havok non variant, Grey Hulk, Ms Marvel Karla Sofen, Arch angel non variant, GB frost giant/ Loki (passed on foster/ ragranok), CP Deadpool/Taskmaster, CP Silver Samurai/Patch, Cable, and Apocalypse.

Gave the Cyclops to a fellow toy hunter at TRU since I took the only Cable with the case, I think the case comes with 2-3 Apocalypse, 2-3 Gladiator, 3-5 first appearance Wolvies, 1 Cable, 1 Cyclops.

The marvel gods are smiling in my favor , I hope it continue to do so , Im so ready for the next wave.

Anyone know if TRU has the 2 for 10.99 sale still?

I think it was a Friday and Sat. sale only

Darn, I wanted to get a few more figs for customs.

Forgot to post but I managed to snag these up on Friday. No MU's unfortunately.

5644706594_d618a8948e.jpg

you lucky lucky man...I haven't even seen the previous wave and you've got two guardian snake eyes :(

lol, sweet haul

Quick Review

On Pegs:

2 Apocolypse

2 Wolverine (1st)

2 Gladiator

1 Cable

1 Cyclops

also...

1 Spider-woman

1 WWHulk

- Like I said, passed on Gladiator cuz his face looked awful on both figures. Plus I'm just not to thrilled about trying to fit him into the mix without any other Shi'ar.

Grade: C

- Cyclops looks awesome...looks very good/realistic...as if Jim Lee sclupted it himself. Too bad there's like 7 Cyclops variants out there.

Grade: B

- Wasn't too thrilled with how 1st appearance Wolverine turned out. Both figures looked kind of sloppy with not only their paint, but the head sculpt too. But I still picked it up cuz of my soft spot for Hulk 181...I do like how they made him look like a runt though.

- Cable looks great...great gear, sclupt, and paint. His head looks a little jacked up to fit him in the package, but I think it'll be ok when it's opened and adjusted. Only bad thing is that baby Hope looks like a cartoon character.

Grade: A

- Apocolypse is AMAZING. He's hands down the best of the wave. They had 2 there an I got the one with the better paint in the eyes...very vibriant. But he really looks awesome.

Grade: A+

All in all, I'd give this wave a B. And I'm seriously considering returning the Cyclops and Wolverine...unless someone's interested :)

When I went to TRU last Friday, both of the ones near me didn't have anything new. One of the employees stocking the shelves said that whenever Marvel stuff comes in, a couple of the employees immediately hold the new stuff and put it in the upstairs offices waiting for their friends to come get them. In return, they get paid $. Very sad for collectors like myself to have a chance.

When I went to TRU last Friday, both of the ones near me didn't have anything new. One of the employees stocking the shelves said that whenever Marvel stuff comes in, a couple of the employees immediately hold the new stuff and put it in the upstairs offices waiting for their friends to come get them. In return, they get paid $. Very sad for collectors like myself to have a chance.

Awful.

I hate hearing stuff like this.

Events like this cause people like me to order cases out of fear....

PM sent!

Quick Review

On Pegs:

2 Apocolypse

2 Wolverine (1st)

2 Gladiator

1 Cable

1 Cyclops

also...

1 Spider-woman

1 WWHulk

- Like I said, passed on Gladiator cuz his face looked awful on both figures. Plus I'm just not to thrilled about trying to fit him into the mix without any other Shi'ar.

- Cyclops looks awesome...looks very good/realistic...as if Jim Lee sclupted it himself. Too bad there's like 7 Cyclops variants out there.

Grade: B

- Wasn't too thrilled with how 1st appearance Wolverine turned out. Both figures looked kind of sloppy with not only their paint, but the head sculpt too. But I still picked it up cuz of my soft spot for Hulk 181...I do like how they made him look like a runt though.

- Cable looks great...great gear, sclupt, and paint. His head looks a little jacked up to fit him in the package, but I think it'll be ok when it's opened and adjusted. Only bad thing is that baby Hope looks like a cartoon character.

Grade: A

- Apocolypse is AMAZING. He's hands down the best of the wave. They had 2 there an I got the one with the better paint in the eyes...very vibriant. But he really looks awesome.

Grade: A+

All in all, I'd give this wave a B. And I'm seriously considering returning the Cyclops and Wolverine...unless someone's interested :)

Thanks Shockwave...and everyone else that PM'd me. I appreciate the communication level that I've gotten with everyone. I have checked everyone on the trade feedback and everyone seems on the up and up. I, myself, have not yet traded, but I can assure you I will take pictures and get tracking numbers (the whole 9 yards)...

Just to make it clear, currently I only have Cyclops and Wolverine available from the new wave. I would really like to trade both of them for a loose Loki (if anyone Frost Giant building is interested).

But I have created a "trade block" page because I don't want to fill the Hauls thread with trade talk:

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?...0#entry16555617

Take a look, and reply or PM me...

Got my wave 13 (cable) box from BBTS today via usps parcel post. Which by the way, I prefer USPS than UPS. UPS is hit and miss with how they handle their boxes, I've seen some pretty blatantly beat up packages. Also, USPS parcel post can be quicker than UPS ground. Anyway, all the bubbles and cards are in perfect condition and the figures look great overall. Paint ap is okay on them, although one of the wolverines has some a couple little blue dabs on his head that don't belong there. But, I'm REALLY happy to get this set in the mail. I've checked in with my TRU the last week a few times and they haven't gotten wave 13 or the new 2packs yet. I'm in the Bay Area of CA, so i thought I'd see them soon.

If anyone needs WWHulk, Spiderman 2099, Spider Woman, or Modular Iron Man then LMK cause those figures came with this wave and I already got them.

yeah haven't gotten the courage to open it just yet. i know that "meh" stock body but the wings looks awesome on it. think i'm just afraid the leg will just fall off like my spidey 2099. can't keep that leg on him even after trying to reform the plastic with hot water.

man, and all that searching for the better part of the year and all i had to do was get lucky on HTS. one is for my buddy in NY so i have that on my wall along with variant warpath and phasing vision and i realized they don't... hang... right. balance is just off haha

irishmofo, where are you from? i actually see a ton of bay area people on this board. maybe 5 at least.