3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Manage to finally get some time and go back on the hunt. Found Both battle packs, an extra moon knight and arch angel and bullseye. got to replace some other figures that had banged up cards so i returned the others for other people who open them can snag em. I picked up the target 2-packs $15 each, im returning those they are so horrid that i do not want them in my collection lol

Just pass up on an Archangel, dark Daredevil, Bullseye, Mistique, Red Hulk, Ghost Rider, Constrictor, Hank Pym, and some other ones I can't remember...blast these revision cases. I wish I just started collecting, I'd have hit the jackpot...oh well, the hunt continues. And I'm not going to just pick up duplicates intent to trade, I'd just end up getting stuck with doubles...

Just pass up on an Archangel, dark Daredevil, Bullseye, Mistique, Red Hulk, Ghost Rider, Constrictor, Hank Pym, and some other ones I can't remember...blast these revision cases. I wish I just started collecting, I'd have hit the jackpot...oh well, the hunt continues. And I'm not going to just pick up duplicates intent to trade, I'd just end up getting stuck with doubles...

It's true. I'm regretting buying duplicates...with the intent to trade them off. I dont ebay and i'm at a point i my collection where i'm looking for the early figures that haven't been rereleased in rev cases, but collectors are holding on to them.

um, considering that tons of "guests" like to peek into this thread, it would seem redundant to post actual sightings with specific locations and NOT expect 'scalpers' to capitalize.

im just saying.

if not to help fellow collectors then what is the point of this thread? I think PMing certain people that you like and purposely keeping it from other people is just as bad as scalpers getting a friend hook up at all the stores. I think if you are so paranoid about scalpers that it is actually hurting peoples chances of getting things, than I think your fear has gone to far. p.s. I finally completed y wrecking crew!

"Scalpers" will find the figures wether you post here or not. They have made it their job to hunt down figures for a living.

HElp out your fellow collectors and post the locations or at least area. It helps us know where to look and where not to look.

I think I can speak for the masses here, but if you post something like this "Found wave 13 today, now I am caught up!" you are pretty much saying nothing.

what is the point of this thread? that's a good question. what is the point of any thread? well, let's begin with a thread topic. in this case, its sightings. now if you have ever noticed, there are lots of 'guests' that visit this thread. they're not your friends, per say. just a bunch of strangers. do they contribute to the board in any way? lets say by helping out a fellow collector? um, no. they're guests. they're strangers. they dont care about you - they're basically out for themselves. not too different than the real world.

now sending someone a PM who happens to live near you, with really cool intel on where to find a particular toy - i see absolutely nothing wrong with that. i'd rather help out my "friends" via private message than to tip off a bunch of strangers on where to get their goods.

call me crazy, but i'd rather hook up my friends than some stranger who gives two shiz about me.

y'all can moan as much as you want. its not going to change my prerogative.

um, considering that tons of "guests" like to peek into this thread, it would seem redundant to post actual sightings with specific locations and NOT expect 'scalpers' to capitalize.

im just saying.

if not to help fellow collectors then what is the point of this thread? I think PMing certain people that you like and purposely keeping it from other people is just as bad as scalpers getting a friend hook up at all the stores. I think if you are so paranoid about scalpers that it is actually hurting peoples chances of getting things, than I think your fear has gone to far. p.s. I finally completed y wrecking crew!

"Scalpers" will find the figures wether you post here or not. They have made it their job to hunt down figures for a living.

HElp out your fellow collectors and post the locations or at least area. It helps us know where to look and where not to look.

I think I can speak for the masses here, but if you post something like this "Found wave 13 today, now I am caught up!" you are pretty much saying nothing.

I used to be a guest for a while before I signed up...I didn't look at the forum to try to snatch up anyone's pickings, I just wanted to know when people started finding the new waves in stores, saves me some hunting trips and gas if nobody has seen anything new.

With that being said, I hope Hasbro re-releases everything so the value of rare characters shoot way down. Its nice having like a classic Havok, but its not why I'm doing this at all.

I used to be a guest for a while before I signed up...I didn't look at the forum to try to snatch up anyone's pickings, I just wanted to know when people started finding the new waves in stores, saves me some hunting trips and gas if nobody has seen anything new.

With that being said, I hope Hasbro re-releases everything so the value of rare characters shoot way down. Its nice having like a classic Havok, but its not why I'm doing this at all.