3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

These boards are getting strange. So many of the newbies starting, stoking, engaging in ridiculous arguments. these threads are for information. If that means scalper types can log on as a guest, and see where figs are popping up, so be it. I garauntee its old news to the true scalpers out there, so it really just helps the honest collector types. Why reprimand someone for posting in the "sightings and Hauls" thread. Makes no sense. buncha trolls...... sigh :dry:

I see a ton of people NOT logged in as guests but that have actual usernames and I've never seen them post. I guess the point is they don't always have to just be a guest to be a scalper

Stopped by WM before work and behold: Deadpool/Taskmaster and Wolvie/SS comic packs. Bought the Deadpool one. Unfortunately the card and plastic were mangled up but i took the best one.

And they also restocked with not one but TWO of the Thanos rev packs. Great...now i'm not going to see wave 13 in awhile. It took about two months to sell out of the previous rev pack.

I can pick stuff up for anyone who isn't concerned with MOC...to trade on my BST list (see signature).

Thanks to a well went deal and purchase with Supertom I just got the two Gigantic Battle sets for my son. He absolutely loved the Frost Giant Figure. He wanted to know when we were getting Giant Man so they could fight. lol

Now just looking for Cable, Gladiator, Apocalypse, Deadpool/Taskmaster, Silver Samurai/ Patch to catch up on the newer stuff and not mention getting some of the older stuff.

Made a run during lunch today.

TRU - had completely restocked the 2 packs...but no DP/Task or Wolvie/SS =(

Target - The had an case of wave 13!! ...but someone beat me to it and all they left behind was the WWH, 2x Wovlie and 2x Gladiator. Double =(

I really wanted the Gladiator but as other people have mentioned his face is jacked. It's not so much that they painted on highlights but they just left off the darker color. It's not as bad as Team X wolvie but it's not ideal that's for sure. The 1st App Wovlie was cooler than I thought and it appears that they did make him much shorter, especially next to Gladiator. I'll probably pick them both up when I see them again in hopes of better paint apps.

2011-04-28_12-36-44_790-2.jpg

my TRU pulled the old "one, and done" trick with wave 13, lol. i was tryin to grab another Cyke (2nd best fig made, behind A-Poc), but they re-stocked with a damn revision case. no comic packs or X-Men packs. They put out two cases POC w6- grabbed Shredder (Temple Snake Eyes) and Croc Master. Ross keeps puttin out IM2 sh!t... Target 3-Pack is comin'...

i found the wave @ my target...they didnt have cable :( but did get apoc and cyclops

cyclops has the best articulation ive seen yet!

luckly My TRU will stock these tomorrow so another chance to get cable

btw : the case was

2 apoc.

2.gladiators

2.wolvies

1 cyclops

1. cable

2. spiderwoman

1.WWhulk

2 spiderwomen? That's odd. Dang! I haven't found this wave anywhere!

i found the wave @ my target...they didnt have cable :( but did get apoc and cyclops

cyclops has the best articulation ive seen yet!

luckly My TRU will stock these tomorrow so another chance to get cable

btw : the case was

2 apoc.

2.gladiators

2.wolvies

1 cyclops

1. cable

2. spiderwoman

1.WWhulk

Congrats X!

I saw all those from wave 12 revisions.

I picked up Apocalypse, Cyclops @ Target but still no Cable. He is going to be a pain to find.

I see a ton of people NOT logged in as guests but that have actual usernames and I've never seen them post. I guess the point is they don't always have to just be a guest to be a scalper

we're not all scalpers, honest. i just signed up a few days ago and have been reading the forums for info, i just got into these figures recently (literally, like last week) so i don't have much to contribute yet.

i did spend about $350 in a week picking up these Marvel Universe figures and a few GI Joes, so now i'm mostly looking forward to the new set. i want that cyclops bad.

but this is my first post, so hi everyone.