3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

oh...oh..this is a sightings thread? oh my bad. lol I havent seen so many people viewing this thread since the last time i got into it w these dweebs

found several DP/taskmaster packs as well as several giant x-men packs. pm for location. LAX area

Lmao.

HAHA Dweebs? I havent heard that since the 80's, HAHA this is funny shyt!

today was a good day stopped at wally world got the gb frost giant/loki and a sunfire to add to my loose x-men collection. then when i got home there was a package at my door , my fiance surprised me! opened up the package and inside was a fresh cable and 1st ap wolverine . i also have an apocalypse on the way from smalljoes .. now just need cyclops gladiator and the new comic packs then im up to date.

Finally got my X-Force Archangel in the mail today...I was beginning to worry.

Also recieved the new comic packs from smalljoes. I am a little disappointed in Deadpools head, other then that, great sets.

As for the local stores...nothing.

Its been really scarce in Northern Jersey.

I did manage to find a shock trooper at walgreens.

Hit a double jackpot today, which has never happened to me before in a figure hunt. This is my best haul in perhaps a year. My last 3-4 posts to this thread after trips to Vegas I came up empty... today, however...

haul.jpg

First, it is unusual that I would make the hour-and-a-half trip to Vegas on a Thursday, but my daughter had an early morning orthodontist visit, so there I was. The ortho referred us to a dentist, that was in the same shopping plaza as a Target. Inside the Target, Four skrulls sat waiting to join my army. And an A.I.M. soldier. Then, I figured, what the heck, I'll pick up the Ben Reilly Spidey. How bad could he be, right? Walking out with a huge boost to my army, I was already ecstatic. Then we ate at Olive Garden, hit the LCS and stopped by one Wal-Mart. Just one. Waiting for me THERE were Taskmaster, Silver Samurai, Loki and the mighty Frost Giant!

This is probably a run-of-the-mill haul for a lot of you guys, but for me it is a very rare experience. I live in Pahrump, for crying out loud! Anyway, the other good news is that I finally won an auction for the Fin Fang Foom BAF yesterday, so he's on the way too. Next week I should finally feel confident enough to post in the Collections thread, at long last.

Now, on to opening these bad boys and letting them meet the others, mingle a bit, then kick into ACTION!

Hit a double jackpot today, which has never happened to me before in a figure hunt. This is my best haul in perhaps a year. My last 3-4 posts to this thread after trips to Vegas I came up empty... today, however...

haul.jpg

First, it is unusual that I would make the hour-and-a-half trip to Vegas on a Thursday, but my daughter had an early morning orthodontist visit, so there I was. The ortho referred us to a dentist, that was in the same shopping plaza as a Target. Inside the Target, Four skrulls sat waiting to join my army. And an A.I.M. soldier. Then, I figured, what the heck, I'll pick up the Ben Reilly Spidey. How bad could he be, right? Walking out with a huge boost to my army, I was already ecstatic. Then we ate at Olive Garden, hit the LCS and stopped by one Wal-Mart. Just one. Waiting for me THERE were Taskmaster, Silver Samurai, Loki and the mighty Frost Giant!

This is probably a run-of-the-mill haul for a lot of you guys, but for me it is a very rare experience. I live in Pahrump, for crying out loud! Anyway, the other good news is that I finally won an auction for the Fin Fang Foom BAF yesterday, so he's on the way too. Next week I should finally feel confident enough to post in the Collections thread, at long last.

Now, on to opening these bad boys and letting them meet the others, mingle a bit, then kick into ACTION!

Dude nice haul! Congrats man!

haul.jpg

Congrats, dude! That's quite a haul to find in stores. I'm not sure the last time I found that much stuff in a store at once. Maybe when I found most of MU wave 1 at a Meijer? Yeah, that's probably it.

Thank goodness for HTS.com and BBTS.com.

solid.wii-albums-hauls-picture42735-wave-13-comic-packs.jpg

LCS had wave 13 so I picked them up for 13.99 each.

Comic packs came from TRU...for 15.99 each.

As a result, I have the following for sale.

$8 each plus shipping

Archangel Reg

Vision Var

Warpath Var

Jean Grey

Bulleye Var

Sunfire

Captain Marvel

Spider Woman

Silver Surfer

Ultimate Cap A

Moon Knight

Havok Modern

Hulk Green/Grey/Red

Mystique

Cap Britain

Yellowjacket

Skrull

Juggernaut

Black Panther

Thing

solid.wii-albums-hauls-picture42735-wave-13-comic-packs.jpg

LCS had wave 13 so I picked them up for 13.99 each.

Comic packs came from TRU...for 15.99 each.

As a result, I have the following for sale.

$8 each plus shipping

Archangel Reg

Vision Var

Warpath Var

Jean Grey

Bulleye Var

Sunfire

Captain Marvel

Spider Woman

Silver Surfer

Ultimate Cap A

Moon Knight

Havok Modern

Hulk Green/Grey/Red

Mystique

Cap Britain

Yellowjacket

Skrull

Juggernaut

Black Panther

Thing

Supper jealous right now.

I see a ton of people NOT logged in as guests but that have actual usernames and I've never seen them post. I guess the point is they don't always have to just be a guest to be a scalper

we're not all scalpers, honest. i just signed up a few days ago and have been reading the forums for info, i just got into these figures recently (literally, like last week) so i don't have much to contribute yet.

i did spend about $350 in a week picking up these Marvel Universe figures and a few GI Joes, so now i'm mostly looking forward to the new set. i want that cyclops bad.

but this is my first post, so hi everyone.

Sounds a lot like my week (or two). Just started collecting these things. My son loves them. At first we only got the "super-cool" figures. Then it turned into buying the "cool" figures too. Now we're pretty much buying them all, & even building a few little mini-armies of some of the soilders.

Here are the few I haven't given him yet. His birthday is 6 weeks away, so I'd like to hold back some of the stash rather than just give it to him randomly. I've already let him open about 15-20 of 'em the last week or so. These will stay on the cards until June.

Found these at TRU & Walmart. Was able to get 12 when TRU had the 2 for $10.99 deal. Got the comic-packs from the Disney store, & BBTS has said they shipped my wave 13. Can't wait.

008cjq.jpg

009hrz.jpg

010mh.jpg

011cdg.jpg

013zh.jpg