3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So I stop in TRU on my way home and I see the same revision cases that have been there for a while. I ask a girl if they got any in today (since it's their shipment day). She looks it up and it shows there are 29 on the floor. I go back and see that the figures are scattered between 3 different isles but I only count 17. I find her again and she says that sometimes people steal them or they get scattered around the store. Makes sense, until I thought a bit more. Exactly 12 figures "missing". Could they be...A CASE OF WAVE 13!?!

So either someone was hording them, it didnt get stocked yet, or she was too lazy to check. Either way, I'll never know...

Sounds like a case missing to me....

BUT, they did have 5 boxes of the x men set. I was originally going to pass on it, but after looking at the thing, it's pretty cool. And honestly, I'm pretty happy with the price too, that I the only person I actually have is the colossus figure. Oh for those that were wondering it's like 38 bucks after tax. If anyone has some good stuff to trade let me know! I can pick you up an x men set on my way back from work today!

Oh and I saw some GB Frost Giants too haha

were any of them the variant version?

i went to 2 targets, 1 WM, and 2 TRU's today and found absolutly nothing in the whittier/city of industry area.

i think im gonna quit hunting and just buy online now.

The Marvel Universe 3.75" 2011 Series 02 Revision 04 - Case of 12 may be the one to get. Just having extra figures suck.

Iam a new user but been as a guest on this forum.. Lasrt night went to wal mart for the hell of it and i saw that they had a case of 2packs so i asked they guy if he could open them. he was very cool and nice and we were talking about comics back in the old days.. well when he open the box it was the new 2packs deadpool/taskmaster and patch and SS.. couldnt belive it so i took both dead pool packs and a patch ss pack.. couldnt be happyer ha.. and i was gona buy these on BBTS.... still looking for the wave 13 cyclopse and cable if any one has them in sa let me kno ill trade or buy them..

So has there been any sightings of wave 13 or the new 2 packs at target yet?

I got lucky monday morning at a Target for wave 13. Jack squat since...even today with all the reports of restocks. Not a single new 2 pack as of yet in north suburban chicago...unless someone's snatching them all up (you know who you are.....F'N STOP IT!!)

that's what i've been doing for a while now.

so you're in Whittier area? sweet. i'm in Long Beach.

i know Comacaz is somewhat of a local too. there's quite a few, actually.

i went to 2 targets, 1 WM, and 2 TRU's today and found absolutly nothing in the whittier/city of industry area.

i think im gonna quit hunting and just buy online now.