3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

i'm guessing he meant Angel / Archangel.

Just came from WM here in Ohio and picked up another Gigantic Battles Frost Giant and Loki never opened all there moc.Looking to trade with someone... I'm still trying to find an angle, thanos and other hard to finds. If intrested just pm me or lave a comment here.

Still trying to figure out WTH an Angle is

Did the rounds today in Rego-Stan. Saw *3* Sunfires at the Tarzhay...never saw a single one in the wild before. Passed, not a character my kids are into. They also had a bunch of AIM Soldiers, 3 Skrulls, coupla Jean Greys, a Mystique, a Bullseye, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Went to the Disney Store in Queens Center Mall and there was a woman restocking a ton of Spider-Man stuff. I happened to be on the phone with my son and she asked if there was anything specific I was looking for. I pointed to the lonely AIM soldier on the shelf and asked if she had any more MU stuff. She told me she'd bring out everything they had in the back! I had wild-eyed visions of, yes, a regular Vision, X-force Warpath, the entire Wave 13 line, etc.. Lo, it was not to be. ALL Spider-Man stuff. Snagged a Lizard and super poseable Spidey.

Finished my rounds by hitting up the TRU in the new Rego Mall. After having NOTHING for at least a month (literally!), the pegs were relatively full. There was a teenager there with 4 figs in his hands; I figured he'd snatched up whatever they had for Wave 13. But they weren't. He put them back on the shelf. A Moon Knight, Phasing Vision, Jean Grey, and a Gray Hulk (which I took). I seriously question what the h#ll is going on at this TRU. For the past few months they'll have a single solitary figure on the pegs for weeks (usually a Multiple Man or Bucky) or nothing at all. Now they finally restock but it's all old stuff. What gives?!

So has there been any sightings of wave 13 or the new 2 packs at target yet?

I got lucky monday morning at a Target for wave 13. Jack squat since...even today with all the reports of restocks. Not a single new 2 pack as of yet in north suburban chicago...unless someone's snatching them all up (you know who you are.....F'N STOP IT!!)

Which Target did you find these at? I havent seen wave 13 yet anywhere around Chicago, just the new joes.

Has anyone seen any wave 13 today in the san antonio tx area ?? still lookin for CABLE and CYC or if anyone has those two for sale or if ya wana trade let me know....

I found wave 13 a couple nights ago at the 281 Wal-mart... the case was still on the pallet close to mid-night. I pulled on set for myself. I found both two packs at the Target at the Forum last weekend. Still scouting TRU for the X-Men set... hope this information helps...

Has anyone seen any wave 13 today in the san antonio tx area ?? still lookin for CABLE and CYC or if anyone has those two for sale or if ya wana trade let me know....

I found wave 13 a couple nights ago at the 281 Wal-mart... the case was still on the pallet close to mid-night. I pulled on set for myself. I found both two packs at the Target at the Forum last weekend. Still scouting TRU for the X-Men set... hope this information helps...

Cool ill keep looking if you happen to see a extra cable and cyclopse can you get them and i will buy them off you. . But il keep on the search.. Also looking for the xmen box set..

Got em at TRU @ hayward , funny thing is I have cyclops in hand already but gave him up so other guy at the store can get him since i took cable and tasky CP , hoping that I can gain some good karma , so I been hunting for cyclops for a week now and still havent found him , i guess my good karma hasnt "shipped" yet , lol :)