3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Got em at TRU @ hayward , funny thing is I have cyclops in hand already but gave him up so other guy at the store can get him since i took cable and tasky CP , hoping that I can gain some good karma , so I been hunting for cyclops for a week now and still havent found him , i guess my good karma hasnt "shipped" yet , lol :)

damn cyclops is 1 per box... good luck finding him again

the got the new comic packs at the hayward tru ?

I just passed on Cyclops and First Appearance Wolverine at a Toys R Us on the CT/NY border. The packages/figures were CRUSHED! And on the pegs! It looked like someone jumped on them with a pogo stick 50 times. Unreal.

The TRU there has ridiculous prices:

IRON MAN LEGENDS (they had Initiative War Machine, Dynamo, etc.) --- $20.99

19" GALACTUS --- $63.99

MU 3.75" (crushed Cyclops, crushed FAWolverine, 5 Jean Greys, 4 Black Widows, 3 Buckys, Spider-Woman) --- $9.49

THOR 3.75" DELUXE FIGURES --- $17.99

THOR 3.75" --- $7.99

glad to see you guys and that yall are finding things just got phone service still without power at the house but blessed to be here those damn tornados really tore us up here in north bama i got my set of cps and wv13 on monday after easter and somehow got my digital archangel two days sfter the storms..

glad to see you guys and that yall are finding things just got phone service still without power at the house but blessed to be here those damn tornados really tore us up here in north bama i got my set of cps and wv13 on monday after easter and somehow got my digital archangel two days sfter the storms..

Glad to hear you're ok Richard.

Just went on a hunt and found NOTHING!! I swear I just wasted about 25bux in gas... I think I'll be preordering waves from now on.....

Anyone in the Chicago area that can help out with Wave 13? I'd really appreciate it!

Glad to hear you're ok Richard.

Just went on a hunt and found NOTHING!! I swear I just wasted about 25bux in gas... I think I'll be preordering waves from now on.....

Anyone in the Chicago area that can help out with Wave 13? I'd really appreciate it!

You and me both man. I have found the gigantic battles frost giant like every where, and i had no problems getting the x men boxed set. But 13 is seriously no where to be found, at all. No target, walmart, or toys r us has them right now. i think I'm gonna wait until friday and check the disney store, hopefully they can get it in.

But I'm also about to pull the trigger on just preordering wave 14 online... I hate not finding stuff!

I have literally went to target every mon-wed-fri for the past 4 weeks scouting for wave 13...and no restock since before that crappy marvel vs capcom game came out and nullified most of the pegwarmers there...

Not sure whats going on with the tarjeys in my area...

My tru is even lousier than tarjey...tru = 21 Iron Man (diff variations), and 2 winter soldiers... The guys there tell me they wont order anymore since there are so many figures available (as I pointed out to them all iron mans...)

I think I am done driving around too

Went to the Wal-Mart next to Century III here in the Pittsburgh area. They had one Frost Giant/Loki and one Thor/Goliath. I passed on them this time around in anticipation of coming across the X-Men set at TRU.

[edit]

Also saw a lone Cyclops figure at a comic book store... for $14.99. I passed figuring that he might only be one to a case now, but revisions could put him into heavier circulation.

Toys R Us in Suffolk County.. I got a text at 1pm from a friend there saying they had gotten figures he hasnt seen before, and it turned out to be the apocalypse wave. Went with my other friend to two other R"Us's in the area and they didnt have anything or even a trace of that wave. The gigantic battles i found at walmart in centereach, only 1 case and havent seen any before the day i got them or after.

@ noodlechow thanks!!

Nice they doing a revision But while I love these figures

A couple of those choices in the revision leaves me wondering

What idiot is in charge of case break downs...

Sorry idiot is a unfair word but still.

Black spidey, 1st appearance wolverine, more ghost riders and even if 2020 why another ironman?

Most aren't bad, even though I have them.... mystique, thanos and flame on torch are ok.

But they already short packed cyclops and cable, and there are other htf's they could of added.

(runaway priced regular vision and warpath? For example)

And would it kill them to add acc.s ?

I used to defend them but I keep finding cheaper gi joes and sw figures that come packed with arsenals and still cost less.

Edit* but got to give credit where credit is due, hasbro is really helping us by coming out with the hard to finds, hopefully this will scare off scalpers and hoarders.

Sorry end rant.

haha no problem guys. =D

also yeah maybe i can see symbiote spidey as in need of being in a revision case, but wrecker and iron man 2020? even the far superior modular/bleeding edge iron man figure pegwarms and wrecker is no juggernaut. and no gladiator? why not make him 1 per case from the start, 1 per case in the revision, and use that slot for say another cable or cyclops. sigh. hell, i can imagine gladiator selling over wolverine on the sheer basis that he's kinda cool looking, different, and has a mohawk. kids like mohawks, right? =P

at least thanos and flame on torch is included. don't really need that torch anymore since i've upgraded the 2 pack torch but i would love a thanos at retail price if i'm lucky.

hey i appreciate it guys

well we just got power and stuff about an hour or so i reckon been a long 4 days but thiers people out thier worse than i am at the moment thats for sure

glad to hear the xmen boxed set is out but wont be able to get it due to the tru being a little tore up its the only one we had unless you want to drive to nashville *l* but thats beside the point.just looking around and trying to get some sort of sanity back i reckon

ohh btw has anyone else gotten the patch and ss cp pack? when i got mine tuesday i sat down to read the comic thursday night by candle light and it had wolverine origins number 42 in it but wolverine number 2 cover wondering if it was just mine or other peoples?

hey i appreciate it guys

well we just got power and stuff about an hour or so i reckon been a long 4 days but thiers people out thier worse than i am at the moment thats for sure

glad to hear the xmen boxed set is out but wont be able to get it due to the tru being a little tore up its the only one we had unless you want to drive to nashville *l* but thats beside the point.just looking around and trying to get some sort of sanity back i reckon

ohh btw has anyone else gotten the patch and ss cp pack? when i got mine tuesday i sat down to read the comic thursday night by candle light and it had wolverine origins number 42 in it but wolverine number 2 cover wondering if it was just mine or other peoples?

Went to a couple stores today. Only found a constrictor that i didnt have so i picked it up. . Still looking for cable and cyclopse. .Let me kno if anyone finds them in the sa area

So there've been no confirmed sightings of the variant X-Men six-pack?

And glad to hear you're okay, RichardC. My heart goes all out every affected by the terrible weather in the south.

thanks brother i was in a couple of em on wendsday and they dont sound like no train they sound like a beast

hey i appreciate it guys

I seen a review of that comic pack, and yes the guy in the video reported the same comic issue. weird.

alright so I went over to costco, and across the street was a target, and I decided to randomly go in after picking up groceries. So i walk in, and BAM. there sat a FA Wolverine. I really don't want this guy, and there were only two on the pegs, two spiderwomen, one WWH, and a BE Iron man. I then thought to myself that someone could have stashed the others. So I began to search around. And fuala! I found an Apoc and Gladiator hidden in the thomas section. The hunt is still on for cable and cyclops though!

alright so I went over to costco, and across the street was a target, and I decided to randomly go in after picking up groceries. So i walk in, and BAM. there sat a FA Wolverine. I really don't want this guy, and there were only two on the pegs, two spiderwomen, one WWH, and a BE Iron man. I then thought to myself that someone could have stashed the others. So I began to search around. And fuala! I found an Apoc and Gladiator hidden in the thomas section. The hunt is still on for cable and cyclops though!

Still wondering why these are not popping up in my target they normally restock weekly.

Still wondering why these are not popping up in my target they normally restock weekly.

Yea, i've been checking the three targets, and toys r us around me, and there was NOTHING. This target is like way out of my way and it was my first time I have ever even seen the wave in the wild. I wonder why not all targets are getting these guys

good find man those are awesome figs and i think the fa wolvie is good too but im a bit of a wolvie mark myself. heck one of the main reason i want that ginat size x-men set *lol* im sure thats pretty bad to say but ohh well