3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

alright so I went over to costco, and across the street was a target, and I decided to randomly go in after picking up groceries. So i walk in, and BAM. there sat a FA Wolverine. I really don't want this guy, and there were only two on the pegs, two spiderwomen, one WWH, and a BE Iron man. I then thought to myself that someone could have stashed the others. So I began to search around. And fuala! I found an Apoc and Gladiator hidden in the thomas section. The hunt is still on for cable and cyclops though!

good find man those are awesome figs and i think the fa wolvie is good too but im a bit of a wolvie mark myself. heck one of the main reason i want that ginat size x-men set *lol* im sure thats pretty bad to say but ohh well

Haha well after getting the xmen set, out of the whole set, my two favorites are nightcrawler and wolverine. And I didn't even get the set for those guys haha. But idk why, they are just perfect!

alright so I went over to costco, and across the street was a target, and I decided to randomly go in after picking up groceries. So i walk in, and BAM. there sat a FA Wolverine. I really don't want this guy, and there were only two on the pegs, two spiderwomen, one WWH, and a BE Iron man. I then thought to myself that someone could have stashed the others. So I began to search around. And fuala! I found an Apoc and Gladiator hidden in the thomas section. The hunt is still on for cable and cyclops though!

Ahhh you beat me dude! Still got nothing and I hit up a ton of places today!!

Congrats bro nice haul! Keep me in mind if you find doubles :wink:

Ahhh you beat me dude! Still got nothing and I hit up a ton of places today!!

Congrats bro nice haul! Keep me in mind if you find doubles :wink:

As soon as I hit some doubles bro, you'll be the first to hear from me! :D

Anybody see Wave 13, The X boxset or the new comic packs in miami my friend is there for the week he was hoping to pick them up for me but has had no luck yet :( and hes going home tuesday running out of time

Nope. I've only seen the remenants of a wave 13 case in North Fortlauderdale. Hopefully stuff will be hitting shelves this week.

Hey members, knew to the posting site, good convos all through this site, now for those of you who don't know....guys go to the malls and hit up the Disney stores, cmon now you guys forget about the merger!!!!!!

besides ordering the two backs on line i hit the wave hard and have two gladiators, apocalpse, and cyclops, have fa wolverine but kept him closed and of course had to open cable insane figure quick favorite. check them out

post-32908-1304297935_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304297962_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304298081_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304298122_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304298410_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304298443_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304298471_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304298496_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304302827_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304302883_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304302969_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304302986_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304303030_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304303075_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304303121_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304303182_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304303201_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304303226_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304303249_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304303270_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304303291_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304303323_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304303343_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304303363_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304303387_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304303415_thumb.jpg

post-32908-1304303436_thumb.jpg

guys go to the malls and hit up the Disney stores, cmon now you guys forget about the merger!!!!!!

besides ordering the two backs on line i hit the wave hard and have two gladiators, apocalpse, and cyclops, have fa wolverine but kept him closed and of course had to open cable insane figure quick favorite. check them out

Gah! I hit up my disney store but their only shipment was new spiderman stuff. I hope they get in the new wave my this week friday!

Hey comacaz was there any of the new spidey villains in the new spidey stuff ?? Looking for Scorps and Lizard and that new Venom

To be honest with you, I didn't even look haha. I'm not really into the spidey line, and don't plan on using them for my MU so I didn't even look through them

I just got back from a run. Saw the new Cap line at TRU...honestly, I'm not impressed at all. All the facial artwork looks horrible. The MU line Caps and Winter Soliders look so much better. I'm probably just going to pick up the Crossbones and Red Skull when they come out.

No new comic packs or X-Men pack :( Very disappointed :(

I did pick up a Gladiator though...I haven't seen any new wave at all since my big score last week. I don't care for this figure, but wave 13 seems to be hard to come by and he has the best face paint app that I've seen so far (which isn't saying much). Maybe I'll try to trade him. Still hunting for a Warbird Ms Marvel, red Daredevil, or regular Iron Fist...or if someone has extra new 2 packs....

What is the opposite of a haul? A whiff? Anyway, yesterday, had a lot of errands to run, so hit local Wal-Mart, Target, Kohl's, Toys R Us, K-Mart, and Meijer. (Did I miss anything?) Anyway...nothing new. Target had what looked like leftovers from some revision cases, which is good I guess. Most old Spidey's and Iron-Man MU proper stuff cleared out as well. So, hopefully restocks coming. No other new 3 3/4 stuff...not Joes, not Green Lantern, Cap, Spidey lines, nothing. One Goliath/Thor pack at Wal-Mart, so those seems to be selling well since they appear to have come and gone at 2 or 3 local Wal-Marts I have checked on. Did get a SHIELD/Hydra/Hand pack for like 10 bucks with a coupon from TRU. Picked up a couple of half price TRON figs I needed. So, not completely empty handed...just really wanted to see new stuff.

Took a mini vacation over the weekend. Got to stop at stores I never visit, mostly Wal-marts. I found pegs warming with the new revision cases. People in the mountains don't seem to collect MU. I personally found/bought Jean Grey, Punisher, and Sunfire (all for the first time in the wild). Lastly was the jewel, Modern (non variant) Ms. Marvel. I couldn't believe it, it had to have been waiting for me for almost 2 years! I also noticed multiples of FG and BF's. I was gonna get some for the board, but it wasn't in the budget. If you live in western MD area PM me for locations. Also, Ms. Marvel is up for trade, but I'm up to date at this piont. Wave 13 case was waiting for me at the PO.

Hey comacaz was there any of the new spidey villains in the new spidey stuff ?? Looking for Scorps and Lizard and that new Venom

which new venom do you speak of?? i have not seen this yet!

I'm also looking forward to Lizard! scorpion i was just as dissapointed as with doc ock

yup that Venom I need for TWO different custom projects and one for himself.....

so I need three of those for my collection. Have scorpion, Lizard, gladiator, thanos and others for trade....