3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I just bit the bullet and pre-ordered Wave 3 (Dr. Strange wave). Sigh, $49.99 isn't too bad for 5 figures. It's silly that the Wave 2 pre-order has already jumped up to $69.99. BBTS really takes advantage of the hype factor around collectibles.

Has anyone ever split a case from Entertainment Earth? It seems like the best deal especially with the future even pack outs. $99.99 for 12 figures, each person gets the new stuff and you can easily sell or trade the old stuff.

Still no luck with the new stuff...

Hey comacaz was there any of the new spidey villains in the new spidey stuff ?? Looking for Scorps and Lizard and that new Venom

which new venom do you speak of?? i have not seen this yet!

I'm also looking forward to Lizard! scorpion i was just as dissapointed as with doc ock

OOOH! now i does has a want.

I love they made it more Mac Gargan style a Venom! plus he looks huge! at least Rhino status... am i right?

picked up the Giant Size X-men pack today from TRU. 4 reg versions. Was disappointed finding no wave 13 or comic packs. But the X-men pack is actually really worth it. I dunno, but all the figures look really nice out of the package and paint apps are sharp

I agree, the set was way nicer than i thought it was. i really like all of them. I mean, even that wolverine is now my default wolvy

Went on a mini toy run today target toysrus and nothing at all :( was hope for the xmen box set or som of wave 13 but nothing... if anyones sees these or has extras there welling to sell let me know...i live in the Sa tx CABLE & CYCLOPSE & Giant Xmen box set..... will prolly preorder wave 14 (dr strange) since i dont wana wast this much gas like i have for wave 13 :(

Took the fiancee to the beach today and on the way, we stopped at 3 differant wallyworlds. Nothing to note at any of them. Still the Frost Giant and Loki GB evade me. I will find you dammit!!! Dont know if i mentiond it or not before, but i did find the Xmen set at TRU in the row with Toy Story 3 stuff and Spider Man stuff. It wasnt placed there to be hidden, thats where the tag was located. So those of you looking for it, check all the rows!!

happened to be on a business trip in indianapolis...couldn't resist venturing out to the closest walmart, target and K-mart. would have went to tru but it wasn't late and the hotel van dude became my best friend for hte next hour or so since they were slow at that moment.

wm and target - old rev figures aka nothing.

kmart - not even any MU figures, but they did have IM2 clearanced for $5. I thought about getting the IM three pack for $20 (hulkbuster, fatigues War Machine and holo IM) since i'd never seen it before but passed on it.

indy fail.

Took the fiancee to the beach today and on the way, we stopped at 3 differant wallyworlds. Nothing to note at any of them. Still the Frost Giant and Loki GB evade me. I will find you dammit!!! Dont know if i mentiond it or not before, but i did find the Xmen set at TRU in the row with Toy Story 3 stuff and Spider Man stuff. It wasnt placed there to be hidden, thats where the tag was located. So those of you looking for it, check all the rows!!

That's pretty bad luck. I stopped by one in Phenix City, AL and they had three of each GB set, but no other MU figures. That makes at least two (maybe three) of the five Wal-Marts in my area that have stopped stocking them altogether.