3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

so today went by toys r us and target and had nothing new so gota wait till friday again.. but on my way home from class not to long ago i stop by a target in that area and they had what ever was left of wave 13 just a spiderman 2099 and spiderwoman and iron man so they got a case in today and i missed it dammm... sucks been driving everywere to look for cable and cyclopse but there always gone or i miss the shipment.. if anyone in the san antonio area has and extra cable and cyclopse let me kno or if you have seen them let me kno thanksss everyone... oh and the xmen box set.. i have an extra deadpool/taskmaster to trade for cyclopse cable!!!!!!

Love seeing those cards. I still have like 5 full sets of the Marvel U cards and 5 sets of the Marvel Masterpieces. As a kid I was hunting for rare cards to complete my collection. As an adult I'm hunting for toys so my kid can have a nice collection. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Finally found Gigantic Battles in the wild at Walmart in Orange County NY. Must have come up empty 10 times previously.

Wave 13 case arrived via Entertainment Earth. Love all the figures. For the life of me, I do not get these case packs though. 2 Gladiators, but 1 Cable and 1 Cyclops? For what? Because Iron Man and Spider-Man just had to be packed in there? Gimme a break.

I have 2 of each figure I like, 1 carded and 1 opened. So obviously I need another Cable and Cyclops but I ordered Wave 13 revision 1 case, which also has Thanos and Flame-On Torch, along with Cable, Cyclops and a few other goodies.

The wave 14 case actually has a nice case pack, better anyway. 2 x Dr. Strange, 2 x Skaar, 2 x Ben Reilly Spider-Man, 2 x Doom, 2 x Falcon. But then the kicker is, which older figures do they throw in there? Apocalypse and Gladiator. Clearly it should have been Cable and Cyclops.

The distribution problem is largely Hasbro's fault. They create HTF figures with their senseless case breakdowns.

Anyhow, I'll keep taking new sealed cases from EE for $110 shipped over burning $4/gallon or higher gas and coming up empty.

so I finally got back home from my trip to SoCal!!! there I snatched up Loki/Frost Giant, Thor/ Goliath, Ronin (black variant) ..... then I got back and got my X-Force Archangel in the mail! Wave 13 (cyclops, Gladiator, Apocalypse, Cable & Wolverine), Patch/ silver samuri & Deadpool/ Tackmaster comic packs from BBTS! and to top it all off! I got an awesome trade from V3NOM!

I seriously hauled in some sh!t from April! pics to follow!

Krogers continues to be my hot spot. Ypsilanti Krogers just yielded me a Black Widow and Jean Grey. No wave 13 but I'm hopeful they'll order it soon. They only had three other figs there so I'm assuming a new case is forthcoming. If anyone wants to grab 'em I'll trade Widow and Jean for some wave 13. Both MOC on perfect cards. Would like any wave 13 but Gladiator.

the major chains in the Bronx, JUST re-released the revision waves after weeks of empty pegs.....

Yup, I see the new marvel wave and Spidey wave getting skipped by the local TRUs near me altogether, target is always crap near me....... Plus the GI joe wave pegs have mean empty for months and months. Even brought it to the attention of supervisor about the GI joes and still nothing BUT 8 empty pegs..

lol, I wonder sometimes.

Did finally get the New Drone from the Iron-man wave, last one in the store after weeks of it sitting there.