3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So here is my haul from the past two motnhs, which I haven't opened as I needed to redo the shelving. Most are from the past month. I picked up the variant Galactus finally, as my local comic shop had all toys 30% off and grabbed the Gigantic Batttles about two weeks ago. (They're gone already from that Walmart I noticed.)

Finally grabbed some much-needed variants like Bullseye, Daredevil, and Warpath. Also, I just need Cable to complete series 3 (so far).

I also grabbed the new variant/running change of Odin in the Thor movie line, which isn't in the picture.

Nice haul, man!

Congrats!

BTW, what happened with Daredevil's face?

Haha. The top of it ripped and the cardboard was bent forward, so he looks like he's been in a terrible car accident in that photo.

The only thing I found was the Giant Size X-Men set, which I passed on because the only figure I'm interested in is Storm.

Zeo, you live in MA, right? Can I ask where you got Wave 13 and the Giant Battles? I've been hounding one Wal-Mart for the Giant Battles and they still haven't gotten them in. They have 6 on order apparently.

got this guy via my LCS during free comic book day. can't beat a 20% off sale on collectibles. :biggrin:

IMG_5880.jpg

only seen traces of wave 13 in the form of a lone FA wolvy in my TRU as well as 4 silver samurai packs while in san jose. but overall, after i got the variant galactus for around 65, not as sad about missing out on cyclops, cable and apoc.

GOSHF***ING DAMMMIT!! I just got a tip from a buddy that a Target had the new wave so I rushed out the house in hopes of grabbing it and NOPE! Well the good ones were gone but I did pick up Gladiator and FA Wolvie. So close.

Haha dude that bites! Well think of it like this if you did find it then you might have felt bad about that ebay purchase! Maybe some other targets or walmarts got them!

Nothing new here since last week marvel wise, except some more cap figs (W1), and the large electronic Cap. I have been seeing revision cases everywhere, but no W13, 2 - packs, or X-Men packs :sad: . Hellseeker said he saw a lone wolvie/ SS, but I have'nt come across any yet.

On a side note I did find The new wave of G.I. Joes. I grabbed 2 crazy legs, 2 temple snake eyes, and 2 croc masters. :smile:

I got the new Joes from 2011 wave 4 the other day... I wasn't able to look for toys again until tonight and I found out I missed the new comic packs arriving. There were 3 Patch/SS packs and 0 Deadpool/Taskmasters left..

I found it odd that sombody bought up all of the Deadpool packs and left the Silver Samurai pack..... especially since I think Silver Samurai is the best figure of the bunch, and one of the best figures in all of the MU line

I got the new Joes from 2011 wave 4 the other day... I wasn't able to look for toys again until tonight and I found out I missed the new comic packs arriving. There were 3 Patch/SS packs and 0 Deadpool/Taskmasters left..

I found it odd that sombody bought up all of the Deadpool packs and left the Silver Samurai pack..... especially since I think Silver Samurai is the best figure of the bunch, and one of the best figures in all of the MU line

I also ran across 3 packs of wolverine and ss, and NO deadpool set to be found. IMO it's most likely people buying for re-sale on ebay. They aren't going to care about what figures are actually better or worse, they're just grasping for the "hot" or most wanted item at the moment. It's not like you can army build most marvel figures, so that theory is definitely out in this case as well.

Wish I'd come across the new gijoe figures. Haven't seen them yet. Of course it would help if walmart still carried them. The only sources I have now are a tru and a target which are about an hour away. So, unless I get lucky on a weekend, I'm screwed since it's too long of a trip to go more than once a week.

I also ran across 3 packs of wolverine and ss, and NO deadpool set to be found. IMO it's most likely people buying for re-sale on ebay. They aren't going to care about what figures are actually better or worse, they're just grasping for the "hot" or most wanted item at the moment. It's not like you can army build most marvel figures, so that theory is definitely out in this case as well.

Wish I'd come across the new gijoe figures. Haven't seen them yet. Of course it would help if walmart still carried them. The only sources I have now are a tru and a target which are about an hour away. So, unless I get lucky on a weekend, I'm screwed since it's too long of a trip to go more than once a week.

I dont think its scalpers. Every single deadpool fig flys of the shelves, especially the red costume version. even when the legends 2 packs with DP in them showed up, the red ones lasted about 2 hours, while the blue ones lasted at most a day or 2. all the rest sat for weeks. He is just EXTREMELY popular right now, although he will probably start dying down with his market saturation. he is the new wolverine.

He is also shortpacked, as only 2 of the case of 6 is his.

thats funny people are goin nuts for the DP/ TM pack... XMOW DP is better quality, TM is good and coulda been great with a better face & hood and the addition of rocker ankles...

put Deadpool in anything these days and its like catnip to the fanboys :biggrin:

i want multiples of the Wolvie pack! its the best fodder pack ever put out yet. Wolvie has actual FISTS. i need another to de-claw, paint the belt red, and put the comic-accurate shadow over his eyes. SS- a great buck for a samurai army builder, custom Jim Lee style armored Mandarin etc.

i agree. XMO DP is waaaay better than this hyped MU version, IMO. that's why i didn't even bother hunting this pack. i just bought Taskmaster off eBay for $12 shipped and called it a day.

now the Silver Samurai/Wolvie CP is the one i REALLY want and, of course, can't find anywhere when it seems everyone is passing up on the pack.

the irony.

thats funny people are goin nuts for the DP/ TM pack... XMOW DP is better quality, TM is good and coulda been great with a better face & hood and the addition of rocker ankles...

put Deadpool in anything these days and its like catnip to the fanboys :biggrin:

i want multiples of the Wolvie pack! its the best fodder pack ever put out yet. Wolvie has actual FISTS. i need another to de-claw, paint the belt red, and put the comic-accurate shadow over his eyes. SS- a great buck for a samurai army builder, custom Jim Lee style armored Mandarin etc.