3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So St.Marks Comics Had some of the new two packs for $24.99 and some of the new wave 13 for 14.99 and up?

Forbidden Planet only had Gladiators and FA wolverines for $14.99 each,

and the Silver Samurai and the Deadpool two Packs for $22.99 each.

As tempted as I was for the Deadpool I passed on all of these....

They really are so expensive nowadays in the City, I'll keep buying outside of NY and the outer Boros.

Plus whose doing quality control? the paint Apps are terrible.

So St.Marks Comics Had some of the new two packs for $24.99 and some of the new wave 13 for 14.99 and up?

Forbidden Planet only had Gladiators and FA wolverines for $14.99 each,

and the Silver Samurai and the Deadpool two Packs for $22.99 each.

As tempted as I was for the Deadpool I passed on all of these....

They really are so expensive nowadays in the City, I'll keep buying outside of NY and the outer Boros.

Plus whose doing quality control? the paint Apps are terrible.

None of those places is worth a $#!t. Basically scalpers/gougers when it comes to figs. Did you check any of the Midtown Comics stores? They raise the price, but not to gouging levels. If you're looking for value you need to hit up the Times Square TRU and/or Disney Store or the outer borough places here in Queens.

sick haul Doomer. good month! congrats.

some day a Silver Samurai CP will be mine! :tongue:

what does one do with x3 Cable's? lol. i just got my 2nd and opened up the one with the least mint card. the figure is spectacular.

i saw 6 of those CP's at universal's city walk. they were priced at 19.99 tho

also i got 3 cables because my case i ordered from BBTS had an extra cable in it instead of an apocalypse.

i traded 2 of the cables away for the new venom, lizard and scorpion

tried looking for cable and cyclopse today no luck went to two targetts walmart and toys r us but i did happen to find a Carnage from the spiderman line which i think is a pretty cool figure and i found a super poseable spiderman from spiderman line.. which i look better then most MU spidermans .... sucks i was to late today to order cable from TRU.com hopefully soon ill find them .. oh and i did find a xmen first class cyclopse and jean (aka MARVEL GIRL lol ) but i thought it was a pretty cool 2pack so i picked it up also... lookin for the wolv and sab first class pack... and xmen box set...

Its CONFIRMED!! I found a scapler-free Walmart (somewhere in Conroe, TX) Ever since I found it months ago, I've been able to find every 'rare' MU from every case during every trip. And today I scored wave 13, got cyclops and 2 Apocalypses!!! Also the Gigantic Battles have been there for almost 2 months, either that or they've restocked every 2-3 weeks

GOTTA LOVE scapler-free/untapped Wally!! :biggrin:

I might regret this later but left Cable on the peg and he looks so depressed...

r2knmb.jpg

Had to go out and get milk this morning, so I go to Target first but knew it would be a joke since all they had was Iron Man peg warmers and BAM! Wave 13.......I only but the characters I like so I walked away with Apocalypse and Cabe w/Hope. Almost bought Gladiator but I am not a big fan of the Shi'ar Empire.

What makes it better is that a dirty old scalper who decided he had to check the Matchboxes first came in the aisle and saw what I had in my hands. He actually asked if I was going to buy them and I was like "Oh yea". The open mouth breather proceeded to follow me, not so obvious but he was, until I checked out

Had to go out and get milk this morning, so I go to Target first but knew it would be a joke since all they had was Iron Man peg warmers and BAM! Wave 13.......I only but the characters I like so I walked away with Apocalypse and Cabe w/Hope. Almost bought Gladiator but I am not a big fan of the Shi'ar Empire.

What makes it better is that a dirty old scalper who decided he had to check the Matchboxes first came in the aisle and saw what I had in my hands. He actually asked if I was going to buy them and I was like "Oh yea". The open mouth breather proceeded to follow me, not so obvious but he was, until I checked out

Sounds like Ryan's Toy Connection was on vacation in you town...Good For you.

Its CONFIRMED!! I found a scapler-free Walmart (somewhere in Conroe, TX) Ever since I found it months ago, I've been able to find every 'rare' MU from every case during every trip. And today I scored wave 13, got cyclops and 2 Apocalypses!!! Also the Gigantic Battles have been there for almost 2 months, either that or they've restocked every 2-3 weeks

GOTTA LOVE scapler-free/untapped Wally!! :biggrin:

I might regret this later but left Cable on the peg and he looks so depressed...

r2knmb.jpg

First mistake is you posted that there is a scalp free walmart because they are going to find it now...when you said rare MU it awakens them from there parents basement.

Sounds like Ryan's Toy Connection was on vacation in you town...Good For you.

Thanks, I was thinking about quitting collecting these or maybe pre-order online for now but there is nothing better than seeing a score sitting on the pegs