3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Seconded - Welcome to the forums from another Texan. Should have kept the secret all to yourself. : ) Congrats on the finds.

Its CONFIRMED!! I found a scapler-free Walmart (somewhere in Conroe, TX) Ever since I found it months ago, I've been able to find every 'rare' MU from every case during every trip. And today I scored wave 13, got cyclops and 2 Apocalypses!!! Also the Gigantic Battles have been there for almost 2 months, either that or they've restocked every 2-3 weeks

GOTTA LOVE scapler-free/untapped Wally!! :biggrin:

I might regret this later but left Cable on the peg and he looks so depressed...

r2knmb.jpg

I finally found my Cable with the Hope baby. It was rather surprising to see it on the pegs at Target . I haven't come across the X men 2 packs yet . I will pass on the Wolvie/Sabertooth one but I'd pick it if somebody else wants it . Just Cyclops/Jean Grey pack looks interesting...almost like the old X-Factor outfits.

Went out looking for the Cap stuff to no avail, but I did happen to find Wave 13 at my closest Walmart. Picked up Cyclops for myself and hid a Cable (Hope-less version) for my collecting friend.

Then, at another brand new but usually untouched Walmart a little farther away I found two full cases of W13.

And here I thought this wave was going to be really hard to find. Ah well, at least I got everyone I wanted.

got my 2nd cyclops today so i can open him. they obviously got wave 13 @ the toys r us near me, but my question is where did the guy hide the rest and leave cyclops? only figures missing were world war hulk, 2 apocalypses, cable and spiderman 2099. asked the guy to check the back and he looked on the computer it said 42 on the floor, went back and counted with him and we totaled 33 lol.