3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Hit up wallyworld at steelyard and found W13 and the two packs. Grabbed two of each of the two packs, and the cyclops and a hopeless cable. :biggrin:

then i hit up target and found the new SW vintage 3 packs. I grabbed the heroes set (X-wing luke, ben kenobi and han) and villians set (stormtrooper, darth and death squad commander). they also had a rebels set with 2-1B, hoth leia and rebel commander, but it just wasnt doing it for me, as it didnt fit in with the other packs.

now i just need the X-Men box set, I'll be set. If I get the XMFC 2 packs that would be awesome, but Im not going to go out of my way to find them.

A local Target had wave 13 today. 2 or 3 Gladiators were left, 2 Wolverines, and an Apocalypse and a Cyclops. Already had them, except for Wolverine, both of whom were badly painted and looked trashy. They also had a Spider-woman, which was pretty cool. I'd never seen one in the wild before. I think they had a World War Hulk.

Then at Toys R Us, all of a sudden they had the Giant Size X-men pack! After telling me on the phone that they didn't. That was awesome.

No one will take out their Captain America figures yet, though. I think most places must have them in by now.

I'm getting super jealous of people landing these comic packs!

I hear ya. Still NOTHING around here. Target has ONE MU{capt. britain} and three comic packs{all SW}. One Walmart has a glut of comic packs{all SW} and multiples of revision case stuff, the other has only 4 MUs and about 6 of the comic packs{all SW}. This is how it's been for about two months here. Had to get wave 13 minus Cable from a fellow board member as I can't afford to order by the case. So for me the drought continues, no MU, no new Thor, no Cap, and no new Venom{the only Spidey line fig I'm after.}

EDIT: I finally won a Cable off evilbay and it should be here any day.

Stopped by a target this morning. No wave 13 but they did have Cap stuff out. I snagged a WWII Cap cause he is by far the best figure in the wave. I was pretty impressed with the vehicle sets too but the figures that came with them had the WORST paint apps I've seen. I mean Team X Wolvie bad. Actually most of the regular figs were pretty sub-par as well. It's a shame.

I have all of the Iron Man 2 stuff to date but sold off all of my Marvel Universe Collection. Here is my new Marvel Universe collection minus my Iron Man 2 stuff (I really like the Clor/Ragnarok Thor clone figure with the melted off terminator face):

mu3.jpg

mu1.jpg

mu2.jpg

Here is what I passed on as I had just picked up 2 Cyclops and a Wolverine earlier (not my photo):

1stclass.jpg

I can't find any of this stuf!!! ugghhh!!! so frustrating! I went to Target and TRU and all they had were remenants of the revison cases! I did see a sunfire in the wild which I had never seen and a phasing Vision. .... anyway, the bottom shelf is still clogged with four Galactus' and henchmenthreepacks! uggghh! no Cap figure yet either. Alabama sux!

Who is the naked guy in the window?

I have all of the Iron Man 2 stuff to date but sold off all of my Marvel Universe Collection. Here is my new Marvel Universe collection minus my Iron Man 2 stuff (I really like the Clor/Ragnarok Thor clone figure with the melted off terminator face):

mu3.jpg

mu1.jpg

mu2.jpg

Here is what I passed on as I had just picked up 2 Cyclops and a Wolverine earlier (not my photo):

1stclass.jpg

walked in to my toys r us today to pick up some baby food they have on sale , walked over to toys and was shocked to see the X Men Giant sized set.. they had three of them out! I grabbed one...

same crap as always on pegs, nothing new, they were building a captain america movie display near front of store so hopefully soon on that stuff..

Well I grabbed 2 Cyclops and a Cable off of TRU.com but then I went on a mega hunt this morning. 4 Targets and one TRU. Here's what I found:

Target 1 - WWII Cap from the new Cap line and an Archangel for a friend.

Target 2 - Remnants of a Wave 13 case so nothing there.

Target 3 - 2 Apoc (1 for the same friend) and a Cyclops!!

Target 4 - 1 Cable and left behind Cyclops and 3 Apoc.

TRU - Nada.

I tried to cancel my TRU order and they said it was already being processed. Damn that was quick! So after all that I unintentionally have 2 cyclops and a Cable for trade but I wont get them in hand until at least the 16th. Hit me up if you are interested.

Found leftovers from a revision case at Wal Mart last night, grabbed Bullseye, AIM Soldier and snagged a Sunfire from a stash I discovered. TRU today had nothing new though they finally had the Giant Size X-Men sets. They had two left but I didn't have the cash. Saw my first scalper too. He was a weird looking old guy. He was boxing me out from grabbing the X-Men sets even though I didn't want them so I laughed and walked away. So, it looks like Giant Size X-Men are finally in Michigan. Ann Arbor TRU if anyone wants them. Also, if anyone wants to trade for Sunfire, I need wave 13.

Who is the naked guy in the window?

LMAO! I was like "wtf is he talki..ooooh!" Nothing like coming home and kicking off the pants after a long day of hunting.

Funny story... 3 weeks ago I was showing my girlfriend the pictures of the figures I was looking for, and she says " Hey I saw that Cable the other day!" AAHHHH! 1st missed chance..

So I come home from work today and she has waiting for me

Apocalypse

Gladiator

1st appearance Wolvie

WWHulk (already had but will exchange)

WW2 Cap!

and an Ultimate Cap from movie line

She said Meijer had a ton of Captain America stuff but she saw no Winter Soldier. So Cable has eluded me again... for now lol

She also got our kids the Cap movie Masks, really cool, now we are gonn have a Thor and two Captains running around the house!

Finally found the X-Men set at tru this morning. I decided to set up everything i bought from retail in the past week and a half. :wacko::ohmy: HOLY SH*T!!! :ohmy::wacko: I bought a lot of stuff, and this doesnt even include the 2 sets of W13 i bought on tru.com (which should arrive today, sans cyclops), or all the stuff I picked up for hellseeker (pretty much double all the MU stuff :smile: ).

Included here:

MU W13 with both Cables

MU Thing

2 X-Men Giant Size Sets

2 New MU 2-packs (Wolvie/SS, DP/TM)

Cap W1 (2 caps and a WS, Deluxe concept and Parachute)

2 SW Vintage 3-packs (Heroes and Villians)

SW Vintage Lando, Degobah Luke, and Weequay

G.I. Joe Temple Snake Eyes

G.I. Joe Crazy Legs

G.I. Joe Crocmaster

Not pictured:

Doubles of GI Joe figs

MU Punisher

MU Thor (metal hammer)

2 MU Archangels (Blue Face)

MU Mystique

MU Sunfire

Now all I need is the XMFC 2 packs, and the series 2 Cap & Thor figs, and I will be set till MU W14.

...Oh... and I am now broke.... :blush:

Funny story... 3 weeks ago I was showing my girlfriend the pictures of the figures I was looking for, and she says " Hey I saw that Cable the other day!" AAHHHH! 1st missed chance..

So I come home from work today and she has waiting for me

Apocalypse

Gladiator

1st appearance Wolvie

WWHulk (already had but will exchange)

WW2 Cap!

and an Ultimate Cap from movie line

She said Meijer had a ton of Captain America stuff but she saw no Winter Soldier. So Cable has eluded me again... for now lol

She also got our kids the Cap movie Masks, really cool, now we are gonn have a Thor and two Captains running around the house!

Those masks are nice, and I like how they use goggles underneath. So what area/State are you in?

I stumbled upon an aisle refresh at Target (RTE 22) and was able to pick up the Cap figures. The blue paint that was used is pretty horrific, but that didn’t stop me from buying them. Also, I noticed there are 2 versions of the off-road vehicle which I thought was weird. One has a more realistic paint job.

Now I wait for series 2 of Thor and Cap....

Non Marvel---I still keep missing out on the 2 latest Clone Wars waves and the Heath Slater WWE 2-Pack.

If you think Hasbro is bad with case assortments, they have nothing on Mattel....