3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Found the remnants of Wave 13 at the Target in Pflugerville, TX today. Only one Wolverine and one Gladiator were left. Also found Wave 1 of the Captain America figures. As I'm only interested in Cable, I passed on the lot. But it's good to know that Wave 13 is hitting the Austin area in places other than Toys R Us.

Just at target, stumbled upon a pretty rare find ithink. Did a quick look at the pegs and it was the usual skrulls aim soldiers, kitty pride, stuff I have. So I walked away, but something told me to go back and check the skrull soldiers, and sure enough, I snagged the figure with the variant base Skrull writing instead of English. So awsome.

Just got my Cyclops in the mail today. Gotta say he is my favorite figure! Sculpt and articulation is amazing, almost makes me forget about the 20 dollar price tag.

My only complaint is his waist swivel is loose. Anyone have this problem with theirs?

the only problem I had was that my second cyclops's leg popped off the second it came out of package. But after some heat it semi fixed that. But yea... this cyclops is just stunning. Absolutely amazing.

hunting is for the birds, yo. even though it can be fun, the super popularity of the MU line (now more than ever) makes hunting new figures terribly frustrating.

online all the way with the occasional score in the wild by chance and not by gas and crazy effort.

I would do that if the paint aps weren't so hit or miss. you can't see what you're getting when you buy online and that sucks when so many figures are suspect when viewed in person.

I stumbled upon an aisle refresh at Target (RTE 22) and was able to pick up the Cap figures. The blue paint that was used is pretty horrific, but that didn’t stop me from buying them. Also, I noticed there are 2 versions of the off-road vehicle which I thought was weird. One has a more realistic paint job.

Now I wait for series 2 of Thor and Cap....

I was there around 9am when they were about to start, so I just missed the Cap Wave. I'm sure I will have no problems finding them thou, they are all that I need since I found Wave 13 at the Easton Target earlier in the week

I'm sure the Cap stuff is going to be pretty easy to find. They were at least smart enough to pack 3 of each figure per case.

I opened up my Ult WWII Cap last night and he's frikin' sweet. His articulation is a little hindered because of his bulky clothes but he even has the swivel ankles which I'm hoping is becoming the norm for all Hasbro figs. Winter Soldier was the second best but I'm happy with the MU version.

Edit: I just realized this WWII Cap is the exact same figure as the SDCC 2010 Exclusive just with different paint. So if you're not ready to drop $30+ on that one, he's a perfect replacement.

I'd love to get my son some of the vehicles but the figures are so terrible. It's like rather than using a bush to paint them they just dunked them in three colors and hoped for the best. I've seen better paint apps on Chinese knock-offs.

Found remnants of Cap series 2 already. (Wal-Mart)

Crossbones and Redskull were already taken, but I was able to get US Agent and Captain Britain.

I can post pics tonight if anyone cares....

I really want the Crossbones, so if anyone finds an extra, please think of me

Wave 2 is out already? Has Thor Wave 2 even been released?

Finally!!!! Target in my area got wave 13.....I always check the scanner for stock in back, and it finally proved worthwhile! It said there were some back there and it was a case of wave 13...its about damn time!

Now, onto the comic packs and of course the Cap stuff. All my stores are sticking with the street date of May 16.