3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Finally!!!! Target in my area got wave 13.....I always check the scanner for stock in back, and it finally proved worthwhile! It said there were some back there and it was a case of wave 13...its about damn time!

Now, onto the comic packs and of course the Cap stuff. All my stores are sticking with the street date of May 16.

wait, how does one do this? ask an employee? or those price scanners can tell you?

the TRU around me JUST got more of last waves comic two packs.....

Snagged a Black Panther that was hidden in another aisle.

no new Spideys in months, same pile of Iron-man figures and left over revision scraps....

BUT after Months of complaining about empty pegs they finally put out two cases of GI joe, one REALLY old Movie case and one of the newer waves(not newest).

yup, that's it.

It seems all the brick and mortar stores aren't trying that hard for a while now,

online for me screw the shipping cost, the hunting and travel expenses aren't evening out anymore.

Finally!!!! Target in my area got wave 13.....I always check the scanner for stock in back, and it finally proved worthwhile! It said there were some back there and it was a case of wave 13...its about damn time!

Now, onto the comic packs and of course the Cap stuff. All my stores are sticking with the street date of May 16.

wait, how does one do this? ask an employee? or those price scanners can tell you?

check it out next time Noodlechow, when you scan something in Target the scanner actually says whether there is more in stock.

(In stockroom: Yes/No)

It's the only one I've seen around me that does it.

collecting has taken a turn for the worse...

why is that?

to put it plainly,3 targets,1 walmart and 2 tru's and out of all that only a wolverine and gladiator at the one target,everywhere else was stuffed with sh$t,hope that clears up any confusion...

yes thanks for clearing up my confusion

anytime...

the TRU around me JUST got more of last waves comic two packs.....

Snagged a Black Panther that was hidden in another aisle.

no new Spideys in months, same pile of Iron-man figures and left over revision scraps....

BUT after Months of complaining about empty pegs they finally put out two cases of GI joe, one REALLY old Movie case and one of the newer waves(not newest).

yup, that's it.

It seems all the brick and mortar stores aren't trying that hard for a while now,

online for me screw the shipping cost, the hunting and travel expenses aren't evening out anymore.

pretty much the reason I say there is a crisis in collecting these days,I too am tired of going out of my way to come up with nothing,in the end it is not worth the effort...

found bits of wave 13 at my walmart so i'm assuming they put stuff up today or yesterday since i went tues and nothing. all they had were apoc, 2 fa wolvys, spidey 2099, and a BE Ironman. The apoc's card was bent to hell so i'm assuming whoever bought the rest of the wave must have done this. bought it anyways.

best thing about him are his ankles since they're ridiculous, rocking joint as well as a separate swivel up top. the cables aren't as bad since you just gonna fanangle it so he can move his arms forward. only thing i'm disappointed with is his neck. no ball hinge? man missed opportunity.

Marvel Universe craziness lately. Haul from the last 2 weeks:

= Frost Giant/Loki and Bill Foster/Ragnarok Gigantic Battles packs from Walmart. Really great I definitely love both.

= Captain America Wave 2 case from Entertainment Earth. Crossbones, Captain America WWII, US Agent, Bucky as Captain America, Red Skull are all awesome. Really love Crossbones and Bucky in particular but they are all great. Two negatives though, Captain Britain is too small all around and the Arctic Cap x 2 is just stupid, Crossbones should be in his place. Also the shield with Bucky Cap is really stupid, instantly replaced it with a normal MU shield.

= Taskmaster comic pack from eBay. Awesome.

= Marvel Universe Wave 13 from Entertainment Earth. Why Cable and Cyclops are 1 per case I have no idea. Hasbro does this on purpose. It does not make any sense. That aside, the whole wave, again, is awesome. My Cable came with Hope, I left him carded. I buy 2 of each figure, 1 to open, 1 to keep carded. I'll post collection pics here one of these days. At any rate, Wave 13 revision 1 I have on order from Entertainment Earth shipping in July, will have another Cable, Flame On Torch, Thanos, some other carded figs I need. It's a good case and a good fix to the shortpack issue, it also has Cyclops.

= Also got the Giant Size X-Men 6 pack from TRU at lunch today. Love the Storm and Proudstar (Thunderbird). Colossus has a great paint job, real metallic with a bluish tint wash. Storm is a great likeness.

Just crazy amounts of figures lately. I am loving this.

I also have a Wave 14 case on order from EE: X-23, Falcon, Dr. Strange, Ben Reilly Spidey, Skarr. 2 of each of all of those then 1 Apocalypse and 1 Gladiator. Again, why not Cable and Cyclops? Why does Hasbro need to create this shortpack issue?

@ noodlechow congratulations on getting Apoc hope you get the rest of wave 13

haha thanks lapu =D

i've got cable and cyclops coming in the mail and i guess not really interested in gladiator unless i see him in stores. man wave 13 has been a rollercoaster ride. think i may just pre-order the 5 new figs from small joes next time =P

Again, why not Cable and Cyclops? Why does Hasbro need to create this shortpack issue?

QFT

ordered thor series 2 from bbts today

also found a extra cyclops from wave 13 and a cable without hope version today at my local walmart along with the rest of the wave

have the cable,cyclops,and fa wolvie up for trade. only looking for the first class x-men comic packs,and the wave 2 red skull from the cap line

the cable and the cyclops has thier cards bent where the image of the drawing is..but the entire case was like that all 12 figures, the wolvie howerve i found a couple weeks ago his card is mint,btw great paint aps on all 3

the only thing that sucks about catching up with all the new stuff??

there's nothing left to collect until the "newer" new stuff hits. lol.

now waiting on Cap' Crossbones, Red Skull, and Wave 15 X23!!

I cant wait for X-23 ! Hope she isnt one per case or a pain in the ass to find

Finally some new stuff here in the ATL too folks!! Picked up Cyclops, Gladiator, and Apocalypse at Target, passed on Wolvie (horrible head sculpt :-( No Cable in sight tho guess I just missed him..Then on to TRU found 4 Giant Size X-men packs (no variant) picked the one with the best paint apps and went happily on my way. Hit up 2 Wal-Marts on my way home no new Marvel Universe toys but both were unloading trucks and had Captain America movie figs on pallets in boxes but wasnt interested enough to ask someone to open them up. Just waiting for Cable to pop up and the new comic packs to show up now :-)

Heads up for NYC collectors. As of 5/12 The Disney Store in Times Square has about four of the giant X-Men packs. All of them are of the variants and they're located at that big cylindrical island near where they usually stock the toys.

I thought the boxed set was a TRU exclusive?