3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Heads up for NYC collectors. As of 5/12 The Disney Store in Times Square has about four of the giant X-Men packs. All of them are of the variants and they're located at that big cylindrical island near where they usually stock the toys.

Good to know...thanks for the intel. Did they have anything for MU? Last time I was there (beginning of April) they had bupkus.

Heads up for NYC collectors. As of 5/12 The Disney Store in Times Square has about four of the giant X-Men packs. All of them are of the variants and they're located at that big cylindrical island near where they usually stock the toys.

Good to know...thanks for the intel. Did they have anything for MU? Last time I was there (beginning of April) they had bupkus.

Yeah but it was priced to move.

Just curious, what was the price tag?

I didn't buy it, but my friend paid $50 + tax.

Yeah, last night they literally had one skrull soldier as their MU single stock. One toy, haha. I'm pretty sure they're not restocking these anymore for whatever reason.

Finally, Wave 13 in Michigan! Grabbed an Apocolypse at Target on Michigan Ave. in Ypsilanti. They had them all but Cable and Cyclops. Eh, still happy. And man is Apocolypse awesome. His leg joints are incredible. He actually feels like a action figure rather than a fragile doll like a lot of MU's (Union Jack, or anyone with his mold particularily).

I thought the boxed set was a TRU exclusive?

Just picked up my variant X-Men set at the disney store. But yeah, $50 made it a hard decision.

Passed on some Giant X-men packs at TRU. Not enough new stuff for me to grab it. I did get my order from toysrus.com today. Got all of Wave 13 which was available. But, unfortunantly Cable didnt have Hope. Havnt saw these in the stores yet and grabbed them online to save on gas. I hope I can find a Cable with Hope hopefully.

I went to my local disney store today and they got a pretty big shipment of MU in. They had four variant X men sets, but at 50 bucks, it was an easy pass. I have the normal one and I figured I'm pretty much good now. They got lots of spidey stuff, including the new villains. They had two new scorpions and two lizards, but I passed on both, just didn't feel like getting them I guess. However, I was really surprised at the Marvel Select figures they had in. Typically they have thor, iron man, cap, wolverine, and lots of spidermans, oh and some hulks, but when I went in, they also had magneto, cyclops, juggernaut, and deadpool. WOW, Juggernaut it a BEAST. That thing weighs sooooo much it's crazy. I decided to pick one up for my desk, and so I grabbed a deadpool, and I think I'm gonna go back for the juggernaut. Despite that these things aren't in scale with anything I have, they are just freaking awesome!

Just came back from Walmart and scored the new comic packs! Had a fresh case on the pallet. Still no Wave 13 but I am glad to walk away with these, also it was very exciting to open up a fresh case!

Deadpool/Taskmaster and Patch/Silver Samurai CHECK! Just need Apocalypse and Cable then Im all set.

I thought the boxed set was a TRU exclusive?

Just picked up my variant X-Men set at the disney store. But yeah, $50 made it a hard decision.

WOW !!! $50!!!

I will have to check these out today .

Well, found the new comic packs (deadpoo/tasky, wolvie, silver samurai) today. I picked up two SS packs, and one dp pack. Only wanted to open the ss pack. I must say, the silver samurai does not dissapoint. By far one of the best figs in mu right now. Sculpt, detail, articulation is off the charts. Paint is also very, very good. They stuck him with a wolvie that finally has great claws, but he has no shoulder swivel....screwy. Oh well, glad to finally have these, if anyone in the macomb county michigan area is looking for these, when I left the wally at 23 & 53 there were 3 dp and 4 ss packs.

Yeah, last night they literally had one skrull soldier as their MU single stock. One toy, haha. I'm pretty sure they're not restocking these anymore for whatever reason.

The one in QCM has had the same lonely AIM Soldier for quite a while, but nothing else. Seems like they're concentrating on the Spidey line and the Marvel Diamond Select line. Which leads me to...

I went to my local disney store today and they got a pretty big shipment of MU in. They had four variant X men sets, but at 50 bucks, it was an easy pass. I have the normal one and I figured I'm pretty much good now. They got lots of spidey stuff, including the new villains. They had two new scorpions and two lizards, but I passed on both, just didn't feel like getting them I guess. However, I was really surprised at the Marvel Select figures they had in. Typically they have thor, iron man, cap, wolverine, and lots of spidermans, oh and some hulks, but when I went in, they also had magneto, cyclops, juggernaut, and deadpool. WOW, Juggernaut it a BEAST. That thing weighs sooooo much it's crazy. I decided to pick one up for my desk, and so I grabbed a deadpool, and I think I'm gonna go back for the juggernaut. Despite that these things aren't in scale with anything I have, they are just freaking awesome!

Same with the one by me in QCM. They're really focusing on the X-Men with the impending movie. Snagged Deadpool for my older guy. Passed on Juggernaut because he's so far out of scale. But he is magnificent, I agree. Magneto is awesome, too.