3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Scored Winter Soldier and WWII Cap. Gotta say Winter Soldier is impressive! MUCH better than the MU version. Just need Bucky Cap and Crossbones now.

All this talk about the Cap line Winter Soldier has me jonesing to buy him. Why does everyone find him better than the MU version? Just curious. I saw him but passed because he has that rediculous jet pack. I'm interested in the Bucky Cap too (since I'll never score the GB Skrull pack for less than $50) but again, why the rediculous shield with blades popping out? Come on Hasbro, leave that junk for the deluxe packs and the scuba/desert/flying/forest versions of figures.

He's better because the sculpt is far more accurate (actually dead on) to how he's drawn in the comics, instead of being a WS head slapped on a SHIELD officer body wih a new arm. The Jet pack isn't really that bad, but still, don't let the lame accessories detract you from getting the really well done figures. WS and Bucky Cap are two of the best.

His sculpt is amazing. The best way I can put it is the Marvel Legends 2pack Winter Soldier scaled down to 3.75 scale. Looks dead on.

It's pretty close, but I think the smaller version actually has more detail to it. More pouches on his belt, and the holsters is on his left leg, with a sculpted pouch on his right, plus the solid sculpted gun on his chest.

@wolverine2281 & Kilo23,

The store manager gave me a ring on Friday... they had the X-Men 35th Anniversay set for $50 and a wave 13 case. Both were in the back stock room and not on the floor. So you may want to talk to a cast member to check in the back. I passed on the X-Men 35th set as I found it at TRU last week for much less. I was hoping that they had the variant nightcrawler version... I would have paid the $50 for the variant set just to get it behind me. Not sure how many cases they had... she only brought out the one. Hope this helps the folks in SA. :O)

@wolverine2281,

Yep... Disney Store at Ingram Mall... not sure if the one in North Star is still open? I used to live near Lakeline mall and remember that Disney Store... I used to live in the Mesa's at Crystal Falls up 181 N before they built the toll roads. Thats a pretty sweet corner... TRU, Target and Wally world all with in 5mins of each other. Is Wonkos still there next to the Draft House?

I'm actually a "Southy" LOL. I live right by Southpark meadows so I have one Target and Wally next to me and then about 2 more of each and TRU only a few miles away. The only Draft house i'm familiar with is the one on S. Lamar. Oh, and the only mall I really know in S.A. is the one on the Riverwalk :)

Grrrrr just went to my nearest KMart after checking the availability online for the Cap stuff and NOTHING, even though they said they had it in stock.

I asked the chodes that worked there and they are like "Naah we dont got that and we dont stock toys in the back. Green Lantern is the only new Marvel stuff we got in."

I walked away. Kmart sux.

Just came back from scoring the x-men variant box set for myself and the scorpion, lizard figures for my son. special thanks to comacaz for the heads up. just need the deadpool taskmaster 2 pack and the gigantic battles set. I am planning to get me a wave 13 case from hts so I will be caught up except for the aforemention figures.

Just came back from scoring the x-men variant box set for myself and the scorpion, lizard figures for my son. special thanks to comacaz for the heads up. just need the deadpool taskmaster 2 pack and the gigantic battles set. I am planning to get me a wave 13 case from hts so I will be caught up except for the aforemention figures.

NP man. I actually saw the gigantic battle sets a few days ago at the walmart off of temecula parkway, the 79, by marshalls and kohls. Where in socal are you at?