3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So, would you gents consider it ill-advised to go to Wal-Mart at 12:01 and ask them to pull the Captain America stuff from the back? I know it may seem a bit impatient, but I'm a bit of an impatient guy. :laugh:

im on my way right now. Go for it buddy!!!!

Let us know how it goes fellas, I was thinking about doing the same. Hoping to score wave 2.

GOT EM!

Went to Walmart a little after 12:00, and saw that they had Captain America stuff in the boxes to put on the shelves. Believe it or not, I actually found a helpful Walmart employee that showed me over to the boxes of Cap stuff--when he opened it, there was no Wave 1...but for some wonderful, awesome reason, there sat Wave 2 in all it's glory!

I picked up Red Skull, Crossbones, and Bucky/Heroic Age Cap.

Red Skull is not nearly as good looking as I was hoping, but still a decent figure.

Crossbones is incredible. The only bad part is that his guns are tough to get in his hands, but the sculpt, paint apps, and articulation are great.

Bucky Cap is awesome. He replaced Giant Battles one as my centerpiece for my Avengers display. The costume and paint really pop and it is a great sculpt

GOT EM!

Went to Walmart a little after 12:00, and saw that they had Captain America stuff in the boxes to put on the shelves. Believe it or not, I actually found a helpful Walmart employee that showed me over to the boxes of Cap stuff--when he opened it, there was no Wave 1...but for some wonderful, awesome reason, there sat Wave 2 in all it's glory!

I picked up Red Skull, Crossbones, and Bucky/Heroic Age Cap.

Red Skull is not nearly as good looking as I was hoping, but still a decent figure.

Crossbones is incredible. The only bad part is that his guns are tough to get in his hands, but the sculpt, paint apps, and articulation are great.

Bucky Cap is awesome. He replaced Giant Battles one as my centerpiece for my Avengers display. The costume and paint really pop and it is a great sculpt

Now I really can't wait for that bucky cap. Want him, Crossbones, WWII Cap, and the Winter Soldier. If I was studying for my finals on tuesday, I'd pick them up first thing in the morning!

Figured I would share this with everyone. Found it tonight and picked myself up some. Wave 2 Cap figures at reasonable shipping and price. Crossbones, Bucky Cap, US Agent, and Captain Britain among others. Also if you search other things, they have Comic Series Blue Iron Monger for anyone that still needs it.

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/search_10151_10...captain+america

Thanks Ogun for posting the info about Kmart, now I no longer need Crossbones!

Be careful with kmart... many people in the TF community have had bad luck with kmart.com. Main problem has been when ordering a particular figure, they have been known to throw in a random figure from the same price point if a certain one was not available or in stock at the time of shipping. I haven't personally experienced this, but have read a few stories on tfw2005.com about it.

My tru got literally 2 boxes of captain america wave 1. I bought a winter soldier and ww2 cap. The target near me had no captain america and the employee called to the back and they said they had none to stock. And my kmart was supposed to have them according to the web,but they had none out. The employee there said that they had to clear an area for them and that they would be out tomorrow. I should had pressed the issue and talked to a manager but the employess are all frickin morons and since they hardly speak english I doubt id get anywhere. I f*ckin hate watsonville. Now to go back home. If anyone would help me score a crossbones and red skull id be happy. No stores around me are getting new mu. The target here hasn't gotten ANY mu for more than 5 months. Literally. Online is getting be the only way.

Got Captain america deluxe sets of the parachutes and the one with the usagent shield. The Walmart and target i went to had no single pack figures and both store employees (who were both rather helpful I might add) found none in the back.

I checked Kmart website and they have all wave one and two of cap figures (except redskull) up on site. Ordered them site to store and have USAgent, Heroic age cap and Crossbones on way to store to pick up.

They also had the wave 2 thor figs and I have a Destroyer and Hogun on way as well.

All with a 6.99 price tag.

Got Captain america deluxe sets of the parachutes and the one with the usagent shield. The Walmart and target i went to had no single pack figures and both store employees (who were both rather helpful I might add) found none in the back.

I checked Kmart website and they have all wave one and two of cap figures (except redskull) up on site. Ordered them site to store and have USAgent, Heroic age cap and Crossbones on way to store to pick up.

They also had the wave 2 thor figs and I have a Destroyer and Hogun on way as well.

All with a 6.99 price tag.

most of our kmart orders have been canceled. Crossbones, last I checked, still even showed in stock but would give an Out of stock error if you tried to add it to your cart. Check the captain america thread

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?...061248&st=0

Great success today. I got up really early and checked a Wal-Mart and a Target, and nobody had stocked the Cap stuff. After a few hours, I went to a Target near me and they only had wave 1. I picked up Winter Soldier and WW2 Cap but I was pretty bummed out for lack of wave 2.

Before heading home, I decided to check the Wal-Mart near me that always disappoints me, and they only had wave 2! I picked all of Wave 2 up. Wave 2 is much better than wave 1, but US Agent has some pretty horrible paint apps on the star on his chest. Overall, I'm really stoked! :happy: