3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Gladiator is too small and Cable is too big.

Don't think so!

CABLE

HEIGHT: 6 ft. 8 in.

WEIGHT: 350 lbs.

EYES: Blue

HAIR: White, originally brown

OTHER DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Cable has a techno-organic right eye, left arm, and shoulder due to infection as an infant with a techno-organic virus

GLADIATOR

Height: 6 ft. 6 in.

Weight: 595 lbs.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Dark Blue

they raised the price too to $37.99

grrrr I shoulda bought this when it was cheaper... Why in the world doe TRU seemingly always raise the price of their exclusives a couple of weeks after they are released? It doesn't pay to dill-dally with them...

They did the same thing with the ML 2 packs when they came out

Picked up Cyclops and Cable with Hope at Target today! Was there 20 minutes before opening and a scalper showed up 5 min before. He beat me in and I was right behind him on the escalator, and It worked out well because had he not been talking about toys on the phone i would have not known and went left off the escalator when i should have went right. Anyway he gets to the isle right before me, and I don't know what happened or why he didnt grab it first but my eyes zoned in on cable and i grabbed him immediately. I think the guy was looking for wave 2 cap and xmen first class packs. He said he worked at Hasbro and I don't know if he was bullshitting or not and I didn't question him. I was just happy to have finally grabbed my cable.

Also any of you NYC guys the target @queens blvd had lots of gladiator's so, I'd guess they are stocking this wave regularly.

Picked up Cyclops and Cable with Hope at Target today! Was there 20 minutes before opening and a scalper showed up 5 min before. He beat me in and I was right behind him on the escalator, and It worked out well because had he not been talking about toys on the phone i would have not known and went left off the escalator when i should have went right. Anyway he gets to the isle right before me, and I don't know what happened or why he didnt grab it first but my eyes zoned in on cable and i grabbed him immediately. I think the guy was looking for wave 2 cap and xmen first class packs. He said he worked at Hasbro and I don't know if he was bullshitting or not and I didn't question him. I was just happy to have finally grabbed my cable.

Also any of you NYC guys the target @queens blvd had lots of gladiator's so, I'd guess they are stocking this wave regularly.

This is really sad.

What was the guy going to make at most, $10 lousy bucks?

If he was really a scalper, it is so pathetic. He works for Hasbro like I work for Hasbro.

This is really sad.

If he was really a scalper, it is so pathetic. He works for Hasbro like I work for Hasbro.

There's at least 1-2 scalpers every morning at times square TRU. It's a real buzzkill, I've been there at opening twice and one of the scalpers runs to beat everyone up there. I suppose these guys make make a living off it or they wouldn't do it but It really sucks for collectors.

This is really sad.

There's at least 1-2 scalpers every morning at times square TRU. It's a real buzzkill, I've been there at opening twice and one of the scalpers runs to beat everyone up there. I suppose these guys make make a living off it or they wouldn't do it but It really sucks for collectors.

Sad thing is that they can only make so much money scalping. I'm sure it's not enough to be considered respectable. They are just lazy and don't want to get a real job.

I just did the math (loosely) on selling these figures.

if you bought 5 cables off tru, and sold em at the current amazon ebay price

you'd make a little over double your money if you skimmed a bit on the shipping.

then you have to take the time to put em on ebay or what have you and go to the post office everytime someone bought one.

Really just doesn't seem worth it, and that only applies to figures that sell for around 30 bucks.

that's also taking the lazy route, these scalpers go store to store, so that's not factoring in cost of transportation or sales tax and you aren't guaranteed to even find what you're after.

Just seems like you'd have to sell a lot of figures to make a good living off this.

I just did the math (loosely) on selling these figures.

if you bought 5 cables off tru, and sold em at the current amazon ebay price

you'd make a little over double your money if you skimmed a bit on the shipping.

then you have to take the time to put em on ebay or what have you and go to the post office everytime someone bought one.

Really just doesn't seem worth it, and that only applies to figures that sell for around 30 bucks.

that's also taking the lazy route, these scalpers go store to store, so that's not factoring in cost of transportation or sales tax and you aren't guaranteed to even find what you're after.

Just seems like you'd have to sell a lot of figures to make a good living off this.

What they're doing is hoping to hit on the next normal Vision or Warpath. It's the old saying--you have to speculate to accumulate. They're trying to create scarcity.

Saw the first Class 2 packs and the Giant Size X-men IN TRU, NYC in the Bronx.

Grabbed the Giant Size (regular) and a Battlefield Captain (I had the SDCC exclusive and never opened it, this is almost the same exact figure as that rare but for 8 bucks. so I can open this one.)

I still had one of those 10 dollar off 50 bucks or more coupons which made up for the fact they were actually charging 6 bucks (42.99-43.99?)more for the Giant Size X-men, and passed on the first class figures at 20.99 a piece....for what amounts to basically repaints of stuff I have already.

I thought TRU where suppose to be the same price or close to in every store. The Bronx stores suck as a rule and now they are charging more?

If I didn't have a 50 dollar gift card and the 10 off coupon I would of passed on everythin.