3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

...and after opening the Battlefield Captain... IT REALLY is just a slight paint repaint of the Marvel Universe figure....

It's Marvel Captain America Height AND is taller that those GI joe figure shorter scaled Captain America regular figures....

It's worth the pick up if you never got the SDCC Limited edition Captain it is virtually the same toy with different paint shades and the plug in back shield..

IMG_6105__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_0536__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_0679.JPG

IMG_6285.JPG

Can I ask where you found it? This thing eludes me like no other.

Also, has anyone seen Scorpion and Lizard in the wild yet? Still trying to hunt them down with Venom as well....

found a Frost Giant / Loki GB pack at Wally last night. Picked it up for trade. Really want Ultimate iron man, egg beater havok, death mask archangel, or another cable so I can open mine. PM me if interested

In the wild was the only place I found the Scorpion and Lizard.

Traded a couple, kept a set and have a Lizard for trade, I can also get my hands on a *Scorpion* it's been sitting on the peg for weeks with a army of Spidey's and Iron-mans to keep it company....

I'm looking for the Stretch strike Venoms..

* meant to say scorpion.

Stretch Strike Venoms, similar to dry land, are a myth!

Traded a couple, kept a set and have a Lizard for trade, I can also get my hands on a Lizard it's been sitting on the peg for weeks with a army of Spidey's and Iron-mans to keep it company....

Nothing is free in water world.....

Stretch Strike Venoms, similar to dry land, are a myth!

Traded a couple, kept a set and have a Lizard for trade, I can also get my hands on a Lizard it's been sitting on the peg for weeks with a army of Spidey's and Iron-mans to keep it company....

Havent boughtin anything since last week been so busy with work and school so i finally had time to stop at walmart not to long ago and they had most of wave 2 of the cap series i already had crossbones and red skull that i picked up from a dude here in san antonio for almost reg price anyways i picked up cap britain heroic cap us agent and super combat cap.. Also had the snowboard cap but that was lame lmao anyways iam pretty much caught up on everything still need that cap 3pack frm kmart if anyone has one they want to sell or trade let me kno i got some good stuff like an extra deadpool/taskmaster moc hit a bro up thanks

local hole in the wall discount place just got 9 or 10 cases of the cable (baby less) wave... they are charging a little under ten bucks a pop per figure after taxes...

a peg full of cable, gladiator, Cyclops and Apocalypse each.

Grabbed a extra set of cable and cyclops (much less that the price I paid for my first cable and cyclops) they also had the deadpool and taskmaster packs...but those were on the low side and paint jobs are spotty.

came across First Class CP and Wolvie/Sabre CP at TRU for $17.99 :/ and easily passed.

Marvel Girl was disappointing, Cyclops is a total meh compared to Wave 13 Cyke, Wolvie is decent, but MU Sabretooth can not hold a candle to comic series XMO Sabretooth - far, far superior in quality.

not bad if you don't already have a Sabretooth in your collection, but IMO, if you can get your hands on the XMO version, you'd be pleased.

[sNIP!]...but MU Sabretooth can not hold a candle to comic series XMO Sabretooth - far, far superior in quality.

You mean this one?

http://www.cmdstore.com/x-men-origins-wolv...mp=bingshopping

If so, I'll have to respectfully disagree.

I think he's comparing this one to this one....

But they look pretty similar to me.... :huh:

IMG_9681.JPG

Sabertooth%20and%20Wolverine%20comic%20book%202-pack__scaled_800.jpg

maybe it's the one Ninjah said but they are both from XMO...