3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

went to Disney store at the mall just to check out if they would even have some cap figures up. was there looking for a shirt and said you know what why not...walked in couldn't believe what i saw....pick3dup us agent, captain Britain, movie issue cap..marvel select Juggernaut and dead-pool.. and found a giant sized variant x men set....crazy!

Damnit! Hearing how everyone keeps finding and passing on the X-Men First Class comic packs really grinds my gears. It's like the only thing that I haven't been able to find that would bring me up to date until Wave 14. I get that it will show up eventually, but I can't believe how random the distribution seems to be. West Coast, Midwest, and the Northeast all seem to be getting it, but it seems the South has been left behind.

Damnit! Hearing how everyone keeps finding and passing on the X-Men First Class comic packs really grinds my gears. It's like the only thing that I haven't been able to find that would bring me up to date until Wave 14. I get that it will show up eventually, but I can't believe how random the distribution seems to be. West Coast, Midwest, and the Northeast all seem to be getting it, but it seems the South has been left behind.

Sorry dude. Hate to continue to rain on your parade, but we've been getting them in Houston.

out looking for that friggin Crossbones that i have yet to find in the wild and i stumbled across some of the new Joes: Hawk, Blowtorch, Crazy Legs, Croc Master, Iron Grenadier, Viper, and x2 Troopers.

i hung out with them for about 5 minutes, reminiscing on the days when i would have gone nuts finding new Joes.

in the end, i only bought the Viper... which is awesome... and potential trade bait for Crossbones!!

haha.

Ran my ass all over Queens yesterday with Diabolical in search of the ever elusive Stretch Strike Venom. Didn't manage to find Venom, but I did get pretty much everything I wanted from the Cap line. Behold!!!

Haul.jpg

I'd say it was worth the trip. That stupid Venom is going to show up sooner or later.

Nice haul! Where'd you find the KMart exclusive 3-pack? The KMart on Metropolitan in Middle Village? How much did you pay?

Both X-Men First Class 2 packs have hit the suburban chicago-land area in abundance if anyone is spying in from the area :)

What are these? Anyone got a link?

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=13995

Yeah, I was a bit confused, I guess. Snagged the Sabertooth pack today at TRU. Left the Cyclops and Silver Samurai packs. No sign of Deadpool/Taskmaster.

Gotta say, I'm kinda surprised by how common the Giant X-Men packs are. Between Disney Store and TRU I counted at least a dozen, including variant packs.

just a hunch... but... being that Memorial Day weekend is upon us... does anyone else feel that Captain America figs might be restocked for the holiday?

would make sense from a marketing standpoint.

They certainly weren't today, at least in my neck of the woods. Target had nothing--count 'em, ZERO figs. TRU had a few figs that are destined to be peg warmers. Disney Store had those ridiculous Cap on an ATV but no single figs.

Nothing new over here. My local Kmart has Cap wave 1 in abundance and I keep going back every day hoping to see wave 2. Like the old quote goes, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

They do have some crazy prices for Iron Man 2 figs though. I seen Neo-Classic Iron Man for $6 plus 20% clearance off that, plus the save $1 coupon. I guess it's priced to move. I almost bought it on principal alone.

Went over to WV and found the X Men Boxset at Toys R Us and the Disney store.

No Variant sets though.

Still cant find the Wolverine VS Sabertooth or Jean and Cyclops 2 packs.

Also at the Disney store they had a TON of wave 1 and 2 Capatian America Movie figures.

I already had them all, but i picked up a red Skull for a friend.

This was the Toys R Us and Disney store at the Hunington mall for anyone who lives in WV.

Anyone finding wave 13 or the new comic packs in the Twin Cities area? I went to 2 Targets and a TRU and all I saw were Wolvie/Sabertooth and Frist Class packs, then a few FA Wolvies. I get the feeling that I'm looking in all the wrong places. Can anyone recommend a good store?

While I'm at it, do any of the Walmarts in the metro area carry Giant Battles?

I think i've done pretty well for the haul from the last two weeks.

5769982454_31f1691465_z.jpg

Got regular Vision and loose Piledriver ($45) and XMO Gambit ($10) earlier today at the Houston Comicpalooza. Vision is the most i've ever paid for a MU fig. It was my first experience going to one of these "comic cons" and was really impressed with the growth within the last three years (from what i've heard), each doubling the size each year. I'm going to regret not picking up an Electro and Mary Jane going for $12 and $15. I already regret not picking up a couple of loose AIM soldiers for $3/each...i came back and they were gone.

I was in California last weekend and scored the Capt Patriot three pack at a local Kmart since we don't have these anymore in Texas and a Human Torch at WalMart (surprised to see him pegwarming).

Picked up Heroic Age Capt and US Agent earlier this week at WM. I keep finding the remnants of Wave 2.

Cyke and Cable (along with Apocalypse and Gladiator, not pictured) came in the mail.

Only thing i'm missing are Red Skull and Crossbones and i'll be uptodate.