3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Wicked, the Captain Britain is a lazy attempt at Cap from the MI-13 series.

The flag on the chest should go all the way down to the stomach, which they didn't do feel like painting as it's a separate piece from the upper torso.

He shouldn't have a mask. Could snag a Duke head or Commander Rogers head to fix this?

Captain%20Britain%20and%20MI13%20CB%20vs%20Plotka1.jpg

Wicked, the Captain Britain is a lazy attempt at Cap from the MI-13 series.

The flag on the chest should go all the way down to the stomach, which they didn't do feel like painting as it's a separate piece from the upper torso.

He shouldn't have a mask. Could snag a Duke head or Commander Rogers head to fix this?

Captain%20Britain%20and%20MI13%20CB%20vs%20Plotka1.jpg

Thanks for the idea, I'll be snagging a duke head 2moro.

Finally!! After weeks of fruitless toy hunts , I snagged my Red skull, Crossbones and Bucky cap . Passed on Cap Britain as i have the MU version already might him up later for the sword and custom fodder , also passed on the first class CP but im trying hard not to pick up the wolvie/sabretooth , when i saw it the first time i wanted to make a Omega red out of sabretooth but i dont want to find out later that they are releasing a omega red later on, money is tight nowadays. Anyone thinking that they might release a Red Skull comic version on the movie Cap A line , i think im going to keep Red skull MOC until i found out for sure that this will be the only version of red skull in the Cap line.

Jack's World/ Jack 99 on 34th street

has

Prince of Persia Figures

Halo Figures

and

ROC old GI Joes

from 1.99 to 2.99 each.

surprised to find this stuff so cheap

cherry picked for troop building Cobra and custom parts..

TRU in Times square

Had

The comic packs in stock including a couple taskmaster/deadpools, a bunch of Wolvie/Samurai and X-men first class

They also had newer Transformer deluxe figures... Blurr, KUPP, Thundercracker, Scourge, Soundwave etc... in a big bin next to the second floor registers...(moving them out for the movie crap maybe?)

And Disney store...

Didn't have ANY venoms... but a bunch of Skrulls, Spidey crap and a couple Scorpion.

Plus they had a whole bunch of X-men variant packs.

P.S. : the green Lantern toys are filled to the brim at 11 bucks each... seriously? have at them guys!!! (sarcasm, these suck)

Non-MU, these are showing up at TJMaxx for $6.99...

EA35D8635056900B100547366CCE2CBD.jpg

they had 2 Bumblebees, 2 Wreck-Gar, 1 Optimus. I only cherry-pick the OG 1986 movie ones, so I'll be on the lookout for Blur...

Are those rare? I work at TJ Maxx an we got in 3 of those, and some bublebees and a leader class optimus. And then some mini ones, like a megatron that turns into a gun

Are those rare? I work at TJ Maxx an we got in 3 of those, and some bublebees and a leader class optimus. And then some mini ones, like a megatron that turns into a gun
Small world. I run the backroom at the T.J. Maxx in Columbus. I noticed some of the Transformers stuff, but didn't give it a second thought. I'm still expecting to see IM2 figures start coming in, as we've been getting the little IM2 playsets and the 6" Iron Man figures.

Small world. I run the backroom at the T.J. Maxx in Columbus. I noticed some of the Transformers stuff, but didn't give it a second thought. I'm still expecting to see IM2 figures start coming in, as we've been getting the little IM2 playsets and the 6" Iron Man figures.

Yea last year christmas we got in some iron man 6 inch. I got the movie mark 1, so that was cool. I really we hope we got some iron man 2 6 inch stuff. I'm gonna have to give those transformers a second look.

So I'm sitting at lunch with a half hour to spare and debating about what to do: stay and play around on my phone or head over to TRU with low expectations. Deciding that doing something is better than nothing, I head over there, and, lo and behold, I see them: X-Men 1st Class Comic Packs! I feel like a kid at Christmas as I start looking for a set with good paint apps. Two sets later, I have one in hand and head over to the next aisle to see what else has been put out. No new Thor (duh), no new Iron Man 2 (of course), but then I see Captain Britain staring back at me on the Captain America peg. Knowing that where's there one figure from Series 2 that there has to be another, I start checking out the rest of the row. While I'm doing this, I notice another shopper standing next to me, figures in hand.

Dreading the worst (he's either a scalper or already grabbed the best loot), I flick through the peg and see Crossbones. Deciding that he's not that bad a figure (and pretty good trade bait), I grab him and check the next row of figures with no luck. Voicing my disappointment, the shopper asks me who I'm looking for and I tell him Bucky Cap; I then look in his hand and there it is. He shows it to me, and then hands it to me without saying a word. I thanked him and then we talked about where we've had success in finding the wave and what places are barren. After checking the other aisles, I checked out just in time to get back to work.

I would just like to thank that gentleman again, as it was the most generous thing I've seen a fellow shopper do in some time. Working in retail, I am witness to some of the rudest, mean-spirited people imaginable, and this one guy made my day with a simple act.

The obligatory pic:

I finally got to open up the X-Men set and Bucky Cap and came to two vastly different opinions: Bucky Cap is pure awesomeness and superior to the MU version in every way, while the X-Men set is great but serves no purpose. I like the costumes, I like the colors, I even like the idea of doing a set of the original five using that Cyclops mold with different legs and heads. However, I can't justify keeping just the two as customs. Even with good concepts (Captain Marvel head on Cyclops to make Angel, and an Asian-y head swap on Jean to make Armor), it just didn't work for me. As an added insult to injury, Cyclops' legs were so warped that he looked like he had Rickets. Not only was it off-putting, it gave me instant buyer's remorse for not noticing it earlier. I'm now going to return it and just buy Jean off eBay. I figure she'll be pretty cheap via that route, as she doesn't seem that desirable a figure.

Back to Bucky: if you see him, grab him. From the sculpt to the colors, this figure just looks fantastic. The belt sculpt was especially nice, and the holsters for the knife and gun make perfect sense. I switched out the gimmick shield with one from the Captain America 3-pack and added him to the rest of the modern Avengers. He definitely made selling off the MU figure worth it, as he doesn't suffer from the stubbiness and genericness that plagued the Gigantic Battles version.

I'm in no hurry to buy a riot-gear deluxe cap for a non-comic accurate black shield when I bet we eventually get a US Agent with a more accurate shield repacked.
I bought that Deluxe Cap because it's actually Ultimate Captain America in disguise. With darker colors and a better skin tone, I think he's far superior to the one listed under that Comic Series banner. Besides, he was only $2 more, which was worth it in my opinion based on all the accessories included.

Anyone else have a Bucky Cap that looks like his left knee is jacked up in the package? I haven't opened mine because I was planning to return the one I have if I find one with a straight knee, but I found another one today at TRU and this one had a jacked up knee too...

...is it just my imagination? Is this how all the Bucky Caps knees are and I'm just being crazy?