3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Anyone else have a Bucky Cap that looks like his left knee is jacked up in the package? I haven't opened mine because I was planning to return the one I have if I find one with a straight knee, but I found another one today at TRU and this one had a jacked up knee too...

...is it just my imagination? Is this how all the Bucky Caps knees are and I'm just being crazy?

Mine had the same issue, but I just used a blowdryer to straighten it out.

Visted a local K-Mart today and found a lot of picked over Captain America figures. Nothing good left.

Went to Wal-mart (one I've been to multiple times with no luck) to buy some treats for the mute, and I happen upon an Apocalypse! There's no reason, with as little as I walk through the toy section of Wal-mart, that I should be the one to find an Apocalypse. I thought it was odd that I found an Apoc without a Cyclops or Cable, seeing they're in the same wave, so I started looking around all the other areas (like Thor and Star Wars since I know some people are dicks) and low and behold, I happen upon another Apocalypse figure! Ridiculous!

There doesn't seem to be any reason why I could find two Apoc's without finding a single Cable or a Cyclops but that's the way it was. It seems Apoc should be number one buy no matter what, but I might be wrong.

So I picked up both Apocalypse's and opened one and boy, he is amazing for a figure. I would have loved to have found him with metal screws and hinges, like GI-Joe figures, but for what I was expecting, he's top of the line for Marvel Universe.

Normally I'm not down with buying two of one figure but I was a little pissed that someone thought hiding one was a good idea. Screw that guy.

So I might be ok with trading if someone has a Cable (with Hope) to trade with. We'll see.

Hope my simple story was fun.

... also..... There were a few Spider-Woman, WW Hulk and Wrecker's for sale at this Wal-Mart if anyone wants me to go pick it up for them. Maybe trade for a Cyclopes or Cable of just pick it up for you since distribution is a joke. Let me know if these figures interest you. Good luck hunting.

(I'm in Birmingham AL and shop at the 150 Wal-Mart.)

Found Red Skull and an extra Crossbones today at TRU! Also picked up the Wolvie/Sabertooth comic pack and some other goodies on clearance. I actually went out to escape from my aunts asking me to help decorate the house for my cousin's baby shower HA!

Looking to trade Crossbones for a Stretch Strike Venom.

I also picked up my first set of Mini Mate (Magneto/Wolverine) and I think they are pretty cool. Anyone else collect these?

Found Red Skull and an extra Crossbones today at TRU! Also picked up the Wolvie/Sabertooth comic pack and some other goodies on clearance. I actually went out to escape from my aunts asking me to help decorate the house for my cousin's baby shower HA!

Looking to trade Crossbones for a Stretch Strike Venom.

I also picked up my first set of Mini Mate (Magneto/Wolverine) and I think they are pretty cool. Anyone else collect these?

I actually saw a set at toys r us, I was gonna get an iron fist and stealth spiderman, and they also had all the movie cap and thor ones. I collect MU and some MS, so I was afraid to get into another line haha. But I really wanted the SM/IF set

Yea I almost picked up that set also. I think I might have just screwed myself and opened up a new line to collect. Dammit!

That's what I was afraid of! Haha. That's why I'm afraid to pick up that set! I saw the Nemesis one, the Magneto one, a Sabretooth, and a few others. Maybe I'll only get the Marvel vs Capcom ones! I saw that now but who knows what will happen!

Went to Kmart and got meself the Cap A 3 pack , you really need to browse em all to see which one has the best paint. Also checked Tj maxx and they do have a bunch of new transformers almost pick up a reveal the shield bumblebee as ive never seen him before, but i decided to pass on him, instead pickup a paris pursuit snake eyes the trenchcoat is really nice ( no idea what to use it for custom).