3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Stopped by Target and spotted wave 13, they had everything but Cyclops, Cable, and Apocalypse. I almost grabbed a Spider Women but they had them in abundance. Same thing with First App. Wolvie. I swear they had four Wolvies. Seen a complete set of Target two-packs too. I might go back for the Wolverine and Black Ninja.

Still haven't seen Cap Wave 2.

Thanks guys! I found those at a crappy TRU I hardly ever go to. They had an entire clearance section in the back. I might go back and pick up the Abomination for a dollar.

Hey legend, if I pay pal you the money can you pick me up a few of those Hulks and Abomination, and Wolvie/Sabes pack. I'll kick you some extra $$$.

Haven't been on the boards much lately. But I scanned most of what I'd missed and didn't see that anyone else discovered this too, so apologies if this isn't new info...

It's been quite a while since I've seen anything there, but lately CVS has had a small handful of figures at a couple of the stores I've wandered into... And pretty good (revision wave) stuff, too! I've seen a standard Archangel, darker Bullseye, and the Daredevil repaint (I picked that one up, since I never got the original release) among others... Of course, the drawback is price. DD was $10.48 ("on sale" from $11.98!). But if you're desperate, CVS seems to be worth a look!

Other recent scores: Cap Comic Series Wave 1 (haven't found any Wave 2 here yet); Wolvie/Silver Samurai; Tasky/D'pool and G.I. Joe Sand Viper (for that cool backpack!); all from various Targets and Walmarts (TRU has failed me lately).

So before work today I just had to stop by my toys r us since they open at 9 on Saturdays, and figured I'd beat the crowd. And boy am I glad I did!

Possibly one of my best hauls ever - got my second Cable (w/hope) and cyclops, and nearly every figure from Cap wave 2 including red skull/crossbones, heroic cap, cap Britain, US Agent, and movie cap. And since the movie was so awesome, I couldn't pass up picking up one of each of the First Class movie minimates! ALL AWESOME.

Pics upon request. Also may be open to trading crossbones...not sure yet.

another Saturday, another week STILL with no US Agent. Almost bought another AIM soldier out of frustration. Starting to get irritated but refuse to go online for fear of wretched paint apps. The hunt continues....

I know how it is. Just picked up an AIM soldier the other day on clearance for $5 and then my luck increased! I can get you a US Agent, but the paint is quite sub par...

photo2uh.jpg

FINALLY, got one. I've been dealing with Wal-Mart Corporate for over 2 months about trying to locate one, I call my local store after Wal-Mart Corporate told me none of the stores in the area have one....and they had 2. Infuriating and I'm calling customer relations to voice my displeasure. The less anyone deals with Wal-Mart, the better.

Also picked up Captain Britain and Movie Cap from my local Target.

Now I can focus on trying to find Lizard, Scorpion, and Stretch Strike Venom...and the other Cap figures I want as well.

another Saturday, another week STILL with no US Agent. Almost bought another AIM soldier out of frustration. Starting to get irritated but refuse to go online for fear of wretched paint apps. The hunt continues....

I've been passing on US Agent for the past 2 weeks O_o. Hes pretty much all over the place here. Its Crossbones and Red Skull that have been elusive until earlier today. Infact, i past on US Agent today lols :wacko:

Thanks guys! I found those at a crappy TRU I hardly ever go to. They had an entire clearance section in the back. I might go back and pick up the Abomination for a dollar.

Hey legend, if I pay pal you the money can you pick me up a few of those Hulks and Abomination, and Wolvie/Sabes pack. I'll kick you some extra $$$.

Sure thing, I'll check them out again either today or tomorrow. I think there were only 2 more Abominations left. It sux that this TRU is such a hike for me.

Hey Dizz, If I see a US Agent with a good paint app I will pick it up.

They are abundant in my area.

In non Marvel news, finally saw the Crazy Legs wave at TRU. Picked up a Viper and a Croc Master to finish off my set.

Also snagged a Heath Slater 2-pack for those WWE fans.....

I scored another Crossbones and Red Skull today. Since I got them both, I decided to pick up US Agent (paints apps were ok, but nothing I don't mind), and a Snow Captain America because he is just hilarious and go side to side with my Snow Spider-Man.

The Target also had 3 cases of wave 13 in MU, but all the Cables, Apocalypse, and Cyclops were gone. Either they got 3 cases or they're returns from the many scalpers in my area. I mean is Captain Marvel and Doc Sampson that sought after? I only ever see Gladiator, Wolerine, 2099 Spiderman, and Spider-woman. So do people keep buying Sampson and Captain Marvel?????

So anyway, I now have a Red Skull and 2x Crossbones for trade for either Cable w/ Hope and Cyclops.

The Target also had 3 cases of wave 13 in MU, but all the Cables, Apocalypse, and Cyclops were gone. Either they got 3 cases or they're returns from the many scalpers in my area. I mean is Captain Marvel and Doc Sampson that sought after? I only ever see Gladiator, Wolerine, 2099 Spiderman, and Spider-woman. So do people keep buying Sampson and Captain Marvel?????

Captain Marvel and Doc Samson only shipped in Wave 12.

The cases you are describing, which is Wave 13, do contain the rest of Wave 12 including WW Hulk, Mod Armor Iron Man, Spidey 2099 and Spider-Woman, along with 2 x Apocalypse, 2 x Gladiator, 2 x Wolvie 1st, and 1 x Cable, 1 x Cyclops.

There you be.

Captain Marvel and Doc Samson only shipped in Wave 12.

The cases you are describing, which is Wave 13, do contain the rest of Wave 12 including WW Hulk, Mod Armor Iron Man, Spidey 2099 and Spider-Woman, along with 2 x Apocalypse, 2 x Gladiator, 2 x Wolvie 1st, and 1 x Cable, 1 x Cyclops.

There you be.

Hmm...wow, I though every figure from wave 12 was repacked in wave 13. My mistake. Well then, that Target had 3 cases. And I still have yet to see a single Cable or Cyclops.

I scored another Crossbones and Red Skull today. Since I got them both, I decided to pick up US Agent (paints apps were ok, but nothing I don't mind), and a Snow Captain America because he is just hilarious and go side to side with my Snow Spider-Man.

So anyway, I now have a Red Skull and 2x Crossbones for trade for either Cable w/ Hope and Cyclops.

I think I'm going to do a cross over with Snow Cap, Snow Spidey, Arctic Ironman, a couple of snow Joes vs. Snow Destro, a couple of Cobra Troops and an Arm of Frost giants...EPIC!!!

Finally saw cap wave 2 at a Target today. No skull or crossbones, though. Only really want crossbones. Paint apps on us agent and heroic cap SUCK. Passed on cap. Already have one from GB, dont really care too much about another one.

Picked up two moc GB Frost Giant/Loki sets for trade. PM me if interested.

Also finally saw evidence of wave 13 here in michigan at another wallmart, but alas, no cable, apoc, or cyclops. Not even Gladiator! Must have put out at least two cases because there were 3 FA Wolvies, spiderwoman, spidey 99, and a shitboatload of modular IM. Really wanted to get a cable so I could display one. Oh well, I'll get him eventually

Did the rounds today in Rego-stan...anyone looking for Lizard or Scorpion? US Agent? They were in abundance today at the local Disney Store. Target and TRU have been disappointing lately, to put it mildly, especially TRU when it comes to MU.

its so weird that some areas have a surplus of Lizard and Scorpions (like Cali and NY) and Chicago has nothing, nada, zip (...unless you wanna work 40 hours a week!!) **Lloyd Christmas

I'm know its only a matter of time, but I feel like I'm missing out...same with DP/TM

its so weird that some areas have a surplus of Lizard and Scorpions (like Cali and NY) and Chicago has nothing, nada, zip (...unless you wanna work 40 hours a week!!) **Lloyd Christmas

I'm know its only a matter of time, but I feel like I'm missing out...same with DP/TM

I live in Cali and I've yet to see Lizard, Scorpion, and Stretch Strike Venom. They should be out, but instead my TRU got the Carnage wave again, so I was able to get the running change carnage.