3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Everything has finally made its way out here in Atlanta area. Now seeing all of the Capt America line out at Target and Walmart as well as tons of the Giant Size X-men and new comic packs. Even seeing the Gigantic Battles now just sitting on the shelves and several Walmart locations. Speaking of Wal-Mart, I ran across this at a Wal-Mart in Dunwoody GA and had to take a pic, i will never understand why people wanna do this LOL wtf.jpg

that kind of thing is despicable. Its usually customizers sadly. they rape the figures for what they need, then return the package with whatever spares they have sitting around. Even more sad is the employee who actually took the return was too lazy/stupid to turn the package over and say, "sorry we dont sell this item, im unable to accept the return"

man my area is so behind the power curve!!! nothing here has wave 13 yet!!! ugghhh!

It kind of feels like retailers under-ordered wave 13. Especially if wave 14 stars showing in a few weeks.

I dont think the retailers order by wave, they are just like "okay regional distribution center, send us what MU you have left...", and they ship revision cases if they still have them, or the new product if they needed more from hasbro, I dont think they elect to order cases by the wave assortment...I think its just an ongoing process

i'd seen a target get at least 3-6 boxes but none of the 1 per cases so i know that some places get really good distribution and others get maybe a case if at all. i'm pretty i'm glad i took the proactive route and got cyclops, apoc, and cable with hope online. went a bunch of times to the stores and the only ones i saw were apoc, gladiator, and wolvy from the wave. hopefully 2 per case means i can go back to just retail instead of buying multiples online in order to justify the shipping prices.

todays haul...

JUNEHAULS011.jpg

$7.99 a pop a ROSS. sh!t, at that price, HYDRA is gonna be fully equipped...lol. they're already the right color, just need some Hydra stickers for em.

the driver kinda looks like Cap...

JUNEHAULS014.jpg

Voila...

JUNEHAULS013.jpg

best lookin Cap head swap ive seen thus far. im gonna mod the other one for a different Osborne head.

todays haul...

JUNEHAULS011.jpg

$7.99 a pop a ROSS. sh!t, at that price, HYDRA is gonna be fully equipped...lol. they're already the right color, just need some Hydra stickers for em.

the driver kinda looks like Cap...

JUNEHAULS014.jpg

Voila...

JUNEHAULS013.jpg

best lookin Cap head swap ive seen thus far. im gonna mod the other one for a different Osborne head.

Great find! I personally think he looks more like Agent Coulston (or Son of Coul, as Thor refers to him) from the movies. That or Osbourne as you stated. That'll be sick. Work for Goblin OR Patriot!

Well that gives me an incentive to check out Ross when I go to Opelika tomorrow. I can always use a mech for my Joe collection.

In other news, I just missed out on MU W13 at my Toys R Us. It seems they finally restocked the empty Mu pegs, and, of course, they sold just about every single figure. I did manage to grab Cable in case anyone still needs him, as I know some areas are woefully understocked or behind when it comes to new releases.

Man, I wish we had a Ross, Our TJ Maxx, and Marshalls never gets anything like that...

Does anyone know is there a Ross in Las Vegas?

http://locator5000.info/results.aspx?state...sultsperpage=10

Looks be a few actually!

Nice! I will def. be hitting up some of those (well actually depending on what goes down) as I am going there for a batchelor party in July!

Man, I wish we had a Ross, Our TJ Maxx, and Marshalls never gets anything like that...

Does anyone know is there a Ross in Las Vegas?

http://locator5000.info/results.aspx?state...sultsperpage=10

Looks be a few actually!

Nice! I will def. be hitting up some of those (well actually depending on what goes down) as I am going there for a batchelor party in July!

LOL,

looking for toys while at Vegas...

we are definitely fanatics... I did the same thing 3 years ago in between gambling, shows, Grand Canyon trip, drinking, drinking, drinking and partying.....lol