3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

btw meant to post this went to my local target today they tonds od stuff on clearance on the action figure aisle mnost of the iron man2 items tron and what not but also the mu target twopacks and the deluxe thor figures which was suprising

how much of a clearance? been meaning to pick up some extra tron stuff and light up im2 figures.

I finally found the time to open the marvel figures from the haul of this month

The giant sized X-Men set arrived as well from tru.com! XD

I love the set! The Cyclops in the set is the best made from his 80's look imo.

He replaced the Secret Wars pack Cyclops in my display.

Wolverine is pretty good as well, short and pretty accurate.

I keep all 6 displayed in the 89's setup. Now all I need is an 80's Rogue and

a lot more Jim Lee 90's X-Men! Hasbro, where's Prof. X???

I also managed to order a set of 4 from the Iron Man 2 Comic Figures Series 4.

I already ordered a Whiplash before which I get double now, only because of that darn Mandarin!

And I got one of the Nick Fury's loose, incomplete from evilbay for $25 shipped.

IMG_3912.jpg

IMG_3965.jpg

IMG_3969.jpg

I found a lone Carnage at the WalMart in Coon Rapids, total score. My daughter lives there and I headed up that way earlier than usual, so I could do some hunting. The TRU was a total wash, literally 4 or 5 (total) WW2 Caps, Thors, and Iron Mans. Target had FA Wolvie and Gladiator, and more Skrulls than I've ever seen in one place. I had to pass on the army-building, though, because my wife's birthday is this month.

I still need Gladiator, but I'll wait for him a little longer. My guess is he'll be on discount at BBTS since they have a lot of him and he seems to be a pegwarmer in most stores. I passed up on him a few times already.

Missed wave 13 at my local Krogers. I go there every week for groceries and check the toys. I didn't go last week and now today they had a lone Gladiator. Damn you!

finally found a crossbones at TRU. a shame these guys didn't get the new neck joints like the thor line since the cap line overall is pretty great. meaning they actually had a comic line. i didn't think i'd miss a comic line this much till i realized they could have made a beta ray bill, comic odin with his ravens, and various thor incarnations. mainly figures i didn't know i needed until i saw em on the pegs. especially since the main MU line doesnt have as many unique sculpts nor does it get enough characters out. comic lines would just help supplement with characters they haven't gotten around to doing yet or characters we'll prolly never see. that's a win-win in my book.

Is anyone looking for Kitty Pryde, Mystique, Bullseye, Captain America, Jean Grey, or Sunfire? I am in Kissimmee, FL I see an abundance of these figures everywhere. I am looking for Thanos, Constrictor, Regular Archangel, Cable, and the new wave 14 figures. I cannot find the figures I am looking for anywhere. I am willing to purchase the figures that are available here for people who need them and trade for the figures I need, MOC only, no loose figures. PM me if anyone needs these figures.

Just got these this weekend:

P1010131.jpg

This is my first time having the Showdown series. They are very interesting as far as sculpts and build but still are pretty nice. I got them on Ebay of all places for a very good price (they were all complete with everything). I'll try to take some comparison pics between these and the MU line when I get some time.

Stopped by TRU today a little after opening just to see a guy buying the entire case of a Marvel Universe Wave. Not sure what it was, but I am assuming it was the Cable wave.

Probably for Cable w/Hope. Does TRU let you order a case like some sort of save-the-sale-order or was an employee holding this for him?

I think TRU might let you order a case shipping free if you were in the store due to Save-The-Sale. TRU does list cases (via EE) on their website.

I got in my Iron Man 2 Comic Series 4 set from BBTS today, finally after adding it to my pile of loot for a while. Was trying to save on shipping. Anyway, I'm only keeping the Mandarin and Whiplash (ofcourse). If anyone wants to trade for the Ultimate Iron Man or War Machine (w/interchangable head), LMK. I'm looking for Cable (either version, loose or packaged). Also need Deadpool/Taskmaster loose or carded.

Quick question: Has anyone noticed any of the latest revision packs showing up in stores around you, or is everyone as bare as my stores as right now?

i have yet to see anything newer than the newest stuff.

in a sightings note, i finally got my Crossbones! thanks evilanimation!!

the Cap line is officially dead to me now.