3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Quick question: Has anyone noticed any of the latest revision packs showing up in stores around you, or is everyone as bare as my stores as right now?

i have yet to see anything newer than the newest stuff.

in a sightings note, i finally got my Crossbones! thanks evilanimation!!

the Cap line is officially dead to me now.

I need to start a new Trade Feedback on here...since my tank one is dead...sob sob..

Just got these this weekend:

P1010131.jpg

This is my first time having the Showdown series. They are very interesting as far as sculpts and build but still are pretty nice. I got them on Ebay of all places for a very good price (they were all complete with everything). I'll try to take some comparison pics between these and the MU line when I get some time.

Its funny how every one refuses to aknowledge that these figures blow away the MU series. I know its the past, not all characters were made, and they were to expensive for the time. But they still stomp out what we get now. just FACT. some stuff is good in marvel MU that was never made in these.

P1010131.jpg

This is my first time having the Showdown series. They are very interesting as far as sculpts and build but still are pretty nice. I got them on Ebay of all places for a very good price (they were all complete with everything). I'll try to take some comparison pics between these and the MU line when I get some time.

Its funny how every one refuses to aknowledge that these figures blow away the MU series. I know its the past, not all characters were made, and they were to expensive for the time. But they still stomp out what we get now. just FACT. some stuff is good in marvel MU that was never made in these.

At one point, I owned every single MLS figure, but I have to say that for the most part I prefer the MU's much more. The MU figures aren't as fragile, and they are much more accurate to their comic counterparts. There has also been more variety, as MLS seemed to target the most mainstream Marvel characters and not any minor characters like the Wrecking Crew, Absorbing Man, or Klaw, or even mid-major ones like Doctor Strange, Vision, or Apocalypse. MLS had 4 waves, but never seemed like it would last as long as it big brother Legends line.

That said, MLS Daredevil, Magneto, Hulk, Thing, Namor, and Wolverine are far better than anything Hasbro has released. And the MLS Beast (both versions) will never be replaced by a MU version, as those figures are pretty much the peak of articulation and sculpture as far as I'm concerned.

That said, MLS Daredevil, Magneto, Hulk, Thing, Namor, and Wolverine are far better than anything Hasbro has released. And the MLS Beast (both versions) will never be replaced by a MU version, as those figures are pretty much the peak of articulation and sculpture as far as I'm concerned.

There were definitely some hits and misses, but these are definitely some of the stand outs, and Doc Ock was solid as well.

Now as a game, it did nothing for me, though I loved what replaced it when Marvel moved to Hasbro...of course, I'm horribly biased in that regard. :smile:

I completely disagree with your statement mikec123,

They were ok, a couple sculpt were better but as for blowing

Away marvel universe as a whole?

No way, not even close.

Great score though Conan, wish I had the beast.

I agree with Dragonkings 100%.

People really need to stop giving Toy Biz all this credit. They had way more misses than hits.

P1010131.jpg

yeah for articulation, but they look soooo horrible. juggernaut, beast, cyclops, and punisher are laughably bad. although I love, thing, hulk, daredevil, and doc ock. on a sightings and hauls note, I got my sdcc red skull!

Well considering at the time, they was the most articulated line besides Microman, but they was leaps and bounds over any other line, the sculpts was good, but compared to todays MU figures, no contest. This just goes to show how much action figures have evolved, that doesn't apply to Mattel and their craptastic figure lines.

Finally seen Cap Wave 2 at TRU. Everything but Crossbones and Red Skull of course. Eh, grabbed US Agent. By the way, anyone elses TRU have a crap load of First Class comic packs? The peg in the aisle is stacked so full it's almost coming off and then they have a separate section of just rows and rows of pegs with First Class packs. Thought that was weird. No sign of DP/Taskmaster either.

Finally seen Cap Wave 2 at TRU. Everything but Crossbones and Red Skull of course. Eh, grabbed US Agent. By the way, anyone elses TRU have a crap load of First Class comic packs? The peg in the aisle is stacked so full it's almost coming off and then they have a separate section of just rows and rows of pegs with First Class packs. Thought that was weird. No sign of DP/Taskmaster either.

Same here on both accounts. I touched the peg to check for DP/TM, a couple of First class packs fell off. Still cant find Crossbones, luckly bought RSkull off evilbay. Worth the price due to cost of gas.

Hmmm i remember Txhiro was trying to trade with him (kickinwing) about something to "set" things right about his trade , i wonder what happen?

we MET up and traded......good trade.....good guy

Family and money problems I completely understand.

But do you really think it's okay that after not contacting me for MONTHS, the first thing you do when you get back on the board is try to make some trades for MU Carnage while still never responding to me?