3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Finally found the time to put a pic of my latest hauls on photobucket since I can't seem to upload pics onto the forums anymore{admins help?} so here's what I've managed to haul in the past week.

Helmeted Thor, Destroyer, Fandral, and King Laufey from the Thor line. Fortress Assault Cap, Parachute Cap{Father's Day Gifts}, Red Skull, and movie version of Cap. Also got an Avengers DVD for Father's day which is almost worth the cost just for the sneak peek of season 2 lol.

100_0595.jpg

Hello just started collecting MU figures(Its addicting) and decided to join this forum. ^^

I've been a big marvel fan for awhile,although my comic reading days are from the early to mid 90s era which is what attracted me to this line.I only just started so my collection only consists of about 15(lol).Would probably be more cept for the fact that every place I check in my area(about 3 walmarts,4 targets,2 toysrus and one disney store)have like nothin ever,is that normal?Or is it just the current Cable wave?The best luck ive had was the disney store which yeilded a Jean grey and mystique plus they actually checked the back room for me,the other places all say"whats out here is all we got" lol

Oh well I was able to score a FF Venom(which I actually like better then the SS version) today at target which was weird and I got a Apocalypse and colosuss otw from hasbrotoyshop.

Oh ya one more thing,how often do those online retail places restock their figs like hasbrotoyshop and toysrus? Cause I think some people here said toysrus restocked cable twice this week but everytime i checked theyre was no listing lol im not paying 30$+ for that foo online lol

corner spot has 4 3 packs now for 17.99 each,

Fantastic four,

x-force,

1st Avengers

AND

K-mart exclusive Captain America 3 pack ???.... lol

They also had the entire wave 2 Captain America for 8.99 each (Red Skull, CrossBones, Hydra Soldier All Captains including Britain AND those funky camouflage ones from wave 3 or 4).

plus Apocalypse, Cyclops, 1st wolverine, Gladiator, misc. MU peg warmers and the usual dozens of Iron-man and Movie Thor Figures on pegs for the same price.

the X-men first class, dp taskmaster, wolvie SS, 2 packs for 16.99

love NYC sometimes weirdest stuff pops up in random places. Not the cheaper prices most of you guys get it for but at least I can find the stuff locally now when I need to.

FYI: IT's just a discount Store (I guess toy store too now?).

Hi, welcome to the board!

For your question regarding online stores, it really depends. If it's a popular figure, they'll be gone in seconds. If it's not, it can stay there for a bit. The various site restock pretty well, imo. If you see it for the first time on the site and it's sold out, there's a good chance they'll restock the following week. After 2-3 restocks, you're out of luck.

Good luck in finding what you want though!

Hello just started collecting MU figures(Its addicting) and decided to join this forum. ^^

I've been a big marvel fan for awhile,although my comic reading days are from the early to mid 90s era which is what attracted me to this line.I only just started so my collection only consists of about 15(lol).Would probably be more cept for the fact that every place I check in my area(about 3 walmarts,4 targets,2 toysrus and one disney store)have like nothin ever,is that normal?Or is it just the current Cable wave?The best luck ive had was the disney store which yeilded a Jean grey and mystique plus they actually checked the back room for me,the other places all say"whats out here is all we got" lol

Oh well I was able to score a FF Venom(which I actually like better then the SS version) today at target which was weird and I got a Apocalypse and colosuss otw from hasbrotoyshop.

Oh ya one more thing,how often do those online retail places restock their figs like hasbrotoyshop and toysrus? Cause I think some people here said toysrus restocked cable twice this week but everytime i checked theyre was no listing lol im not paying 30$+ for that foo online lol

Thanks guys ^^

Well i'm not a variant collector so that cuts out alot,im pretty much getting just the normal releases.Cable,Cyclops(jim lee) and deadpool/taskmaster are the ones I want that cost an arm and a leg lol all the other ones I want are priced all right,but nothin beats retail ^^

I paid 24$ shipped for Thanos on evilbay only because hes my favorite villian,but the prices for the above 3 I mention is rediculous especially considering they are the current wave(although Dr Strange wave is starting to surface) lol

@ shaneva002 that much for Thanos huh? If you dont collect them MOC or singles in card , Thanos will be release as a CP with adam warlock. Some of these figures are being release again either in revision packs or in CP or team packs. You just have to check future releases like for me i have miss out on picking up Iron fist so instead of buying the single card one im waiting on the CP with powerman, that way i wont have to pay premium and s/h for a figure im missing. Hope this helps.

totally agree...patience is key. you'll eventually find almost everything you're looking for. you gotta be patient, motivated to hit up a few different stores every now and then, and a little lucky. Hunting is fun when you're first starting out.

But once you only have a couple more things left to find, thats when trading/buying comes in handy. Because you're going to start coming up empty more often than not on your runs.

And hit up the boards before you start buying from ebay...most people will likely sell you what you need for cost + shipping as long as you're not looking for something rediculous like a Mandaria\n.

Ya it sucked but like I said it was only cause hes my favorite villian,plus I read somewhere that the 2pack wasnt going to have the infinity gauntlet.Though ya its funny cause I do want adam warlock lol

It just sucks cause literally all the normal places around here have been barren for the last month,my brother said he went to toysrus to get some DCUC(hes a DC fan) and it was early in the morning and he saw some dude buying a whole unopened case of MU figs lol he couldnt tell which ones but sure enough when he checked the shelves there was not even one MU fig on the pegs and everything else was fully stocked there was still opened boxes in the aisle.I'm guessing thats a scalper hot spot lol

Hey guys where in the heck are you finding the Wolverine vs Sabretooth First Class Version? I have been looking all over the place Wal-Mart, Target, TRU. If anyone could help me out I would really love your help. Oh and I'm going to post my haul from BBTS my POL has been shipped. It's been building since April There is over 80 figs lol. Marvel Select, MU, Iron Man, everything.

Hey guys where in the heck are you finding the Wolverine vs Sabretooth First Class Version? I have been looking all over the place Wal-Mart, Target, TRU. If anyone could help me out I would really love your help. Oh and I'm going to post my haul from BBTS my POL has been shipped. It's been building since April There is over 80 figs lol. Marvel Select, MU, Iron Man, everything.

Most TRU are filled with them so keep trying.

Looks like this wave of 2-packs will be peg warming for awhile.

Where are you in Ohio? I live in the Akron area and they are literally stocked to the brim at both of my TRUs. I would venture over here and you could have your pick of the litter.

Mayfield R us has a ton. I can get you one for cost plus shipping or trade. I'm really only looking for hydra figs or thor series 2 or deluxe 2.

Ya i'm surprised that toysrus.com dont have the wolvie/saber 2pack to order cause my 2 local toysrus has them falling off the pegs and it seems most everyone else does too.

Oh ya got Apocalypse and Collossus in the mail today and I like them both,awesome figs.Ima post a pic of my little collection later in the collection thread.

Alabama still sux!! I haven't seen any sign of wave 13 or the DP/TM comic pack! and my local Target still has like 5 MU remenents of the revision case, but nothing for wave 13? WTF!

My haul today from ONE Wal-Mart, just went to buy some chips and creamer (not shown):

69729196.jpg

88483aed.jpg

looks like they stocked 2 cases of that wave :o