3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Look at this seller: http://shop.ebay.com/god_pepsi/m.html?_trk...sop=1&_sc=1

He's got a ton of new stuff and rare stuff for very reasonable prices. Has 100% feedback, only problem is its from Canada so i don't know how that will work with the strike.

wow those prices are insane. Something seems fishy though. He's 100% yes, but ALL OF IT is as a buyer, he has no feedback as a seller. I'm very, very tempted to get some Sentinels though. I just don't want to chance it.

Look at this seller: http://shop.ebay.com/god_pepsi/m.html?_trk...sop=1&_sc=1

He's got a ton of new stuff and rare stuff for very reasonable prices. Has 100% feedback, only problem is its from Canada so i don't know how that will work with the strike.

wow those prices are insane. Something seems fishy though. He's 100% yes, but ALL OF IT is as a buyer, he has no feedback as a seller. I'm very, very tempted to get some Sentinels though. I just don't want to chance it.

Thats what PayPal buyer protection is for :)

those auctions seem a little fishy, but who knows. someone might luck out. PayPal protection can come into play, though filing cases is a pain in the @ss.

i had a HORRIBLE eBay experience with a known seller from Quebec. he bought one of my auctions then tried to extort feedback. when i didn't "buy back" the X-Force Archangel i sold him, he gave me negative feedback - this was of course after all the nasty emails he sent, which said a lot about his intelligence level.

total douche - French pun intended. the tool fu@cked up my perception of French Canadians.

on a SIGHTINGS related note, thanks to Onyx for the IM2 Mandarin and custom Venom head!! finally adding Mandarin to my Super Villains lineup is a "sight" to behold.

those auctions seem a little fishy, but who knows. someone might luck out. PayPal protection can come into play, though filing cases is a pain in the @ss.

i had a HORRIBLE eBay experience with a known seller from Quebec. he bought one of my auctions then tried to extort feedback. when i didn't "buy back" the X-Force Archangel i sold him, he gave me negative feedback - this was of course after all the nasty emails he sent, which said a lot about his intelligence level.

total douche - French pun intended. the tool fu@cked up my perception of French Canadians.

on a SIGHTINGS related note, thanks to Onyx for the IM2 Mandarin and custom Venom head!! finally adding Mandarin to my Super Villains lineup is a "sight" to behold.

Yeah, I probably shouldn't of posted that here, don't know why I did that, sorry!!

Concerns about that seller:

1. He was always a buyer, never a seller

2. None of his photos look like he actually has the product. They all look like they were lifted off EE or some other site.

3. It's as if he suddenly opened up an online business. He has "more than 10 available" of almost everything.

The Sentinel does look like he has it in hand though. I'll be saving this seller and watch how this unfolds.

Yeah i noticed this guy early yesterday. I wanted the giant man gigantic battle, but that''s where i started to notice something. He had them up at about five PM and then about an hour late he sold all ten of them in one auction. Today he has ten more up for auction at a slightly higher price. He keeps increasing his prices by anywhere from a dollar to five dollars every few hours. Although the SDCC Galactus dropped in price by ten dollars. I really want some of this stuff but I don't want to get into the hassle of paypal buyer protection if it doesn't work out. I just don't understand how if he has all of this stuff in such abundance why he would be selling at such a low profit, when most of these items are going for two or three times what he is asking. I guess I should listen to the age old adage of, if it looks to good to be true it probably is.

It does look pretty scammy, especially given all the stock photos. As far as what could happen if the items don't come, PayPal will deduct it from your PayPal account if the transaction is disputed, but I'm not sure if it goes beyond that (i.e. taking it out of your bank account). Buyer beware when it comes to things like that that seem too good to be true.

Hmmmmm glad I didnt have any money man cause that set with cable,cyclops,gladiator,apoc and classic wolvie for 49$ wouldve tempted me and ya his auctions all disappeared lol

I still need a cap lol finding that Klaw/captain america 2pack with no cap made me depressed lol

Anyway I do have some stuff for trade but prob nothin you guys want(not MU related)I got a set of Revoltech 2.0 Evas(00,01,02 and 03),theyve been displayed but are complete and with the boxes.So just putting that out there lol

Happy hunting!

It is really weird how an eBayer with 150ish positive transactions and 100% positive feedback suddenly went bad.

I guess they needed money or got desperate and resorted to that stunt that we all just witnessed.

Crazy.

It took a couple months, but finally someone screwed us over worse than KMart.com

How do we know that he "went bad"? I think it's fishy that he used stock photos, but there's no reason to believe he was out to scam anyone. Looking at his transaction history, he seemed to collect toys in the same scale as MU, so it's possible that he simply had more than he needed and wanted to sell the rest for either other collecting interests or to raise revenue for other stuff.

From my own experience, I need look no further than what I did last year to raise cash by selling my G.I. Joe and Marvel Legends Showdown collections. I went from having little selling history to over 100+ auctions and becoming a Power Seller. Just saying that he may not have screwed anyone and simply doesn't have a camera to take his own pictures.