3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I know this is not a "sighting," but being that this is one of the more popular threads on the board, I figured this was a good place to drop this breaking news.

For those of you that know my good friend V3NOM (aka riot_control) - Chris was recently in a car accident and is currently recovering in the hospital. I received the PM below from his fiance who wanted to inform everyone of Chris' condition.

Not only is Chris an absolutely amazing and generous man, but he's also a tremendous father and partner to his fiance. I can't count the times Chris has selflessly helped me out in my collecting. There is literally no one who can compare to this man. He is in a class all my himself and deserves our well wishes, prayers, and positive vibes.

Chris is in the hospital recovering from wounds and he STILL has the heart to ask his fiance to reach out to his fellow collectors on the board that were expecting packages from him. Yet again, another unbelievable gesture from this righteous man. Words fail to express how massively special Chris is.

Thanks for reading... please send him your well wishes.

Hello. My name is Rachel and I am Chris's fiance. I'm regrettably having to inform you that Chris was in a car accident last Thursday night. He is doing ok but is still at the hospital. He has a broken colar bone, and a couple of broken ribs. He is expected to be released late this week or early next week depending on how well he is shaping up.

Chris has no family up here except me and his two daughters so we are trying to be strong for him. He had let me know that there were some packages that needed to be shipped out to a few people online. I only recognized your name from all the packages that he, and myself have sent out and have gotten from you and how much he enjoys talking to you and someone else named Dat. If you could help me find Edward Martinez, the other package that I shipped today and let him know I would appreciate it. Sorry to be bearer of bad news.

Thank you

Rachel and family

Bummer,

get better bro...

the hunt waits for you.

I know this is not a "sighting," but being that this is one of the more popular threads on the board, I figured this was a good place to drop this breaking news.

For those of you that know my good friend V3NOM (aka riot_control) - Chris was recently in a car accident and is currently recovering in the hospital. I received the PM below from his fiance who wanted to inform everyone of Chris' condition.

Not only is Chris an absolutely amazing and generous man, but he's also a tremendous father and partner to his fiance. I can't count the times Chris has selflessly helped me out in my collecting. There is literally no one who can compare to this man. He is in a class all my himself and deserves our well wishes, prayers, and positive vibes.

Chris is in the hospital recovering from wounds and he STILL has the heart to ask his fiance to reach out to his fellow collectors on the board that were expecting packages from him. Yet again, another unbelievable gesture from this righteous man. Words fail to express how massively special Chris is.

Thanks for reading... please send him your well wishes.

Hello. My name is Rachel and I am Chris's fiance. I'm regrettably having to inform you that Chris was in a car accident last Thursday night. He is doing ok but is still at the hospital. He has a broken colar bone, and a couple of broken ribs. He is expected to be released late this week or early next week depending on how well he is shaping up.

Chris has no family up here except me and his two daughters so we are trying to be strong for him. He had let me know that there were some packages that needed to be shipped out to a few people online. I only recognized your name from all the packages that he, and myself have sent out and have gotten from you and how much he enjoys talking to you and someone else named Dat. If you could help me find Edward Martinez, the other package that I shipped today and let him know I would appreciate it. Sorry to be bearer of bad news.

Thank you

Rachel and family

Man that is poo poo....

Got Crossbones in the mail today, then saw him and skull at TRU. Wasted $16 due to impatience. But I did find DP/TM at Wally, have an extra for someone who can get me a FF 3 pack (i'll throw in a single pack too)! Also got Kup and Warpath for $7 clearance at a Wally and Low-Light too. Lastly, got Yoda and Kybuck in the mail too. I've been waiting to find the right Yoda, it's perfect. What a day of hauling, been awhile since this has happened.

Wont let me upload pics for some reason... Today I got my MW Sentinel, Classic Avengers, and Fantastic 4 pack. Kind of dissapointed with the Sentinels voice and phrases. Guess I was expecting more similarity to the voice and phrases from the Marvel Pinball Sentinel. Invisible Woman looks great! Already have the X force Wolverine and Warpath so I passed on the 3 pack. Im not feeling that deadpool. I might pick it up later.

I dont post that often, but I want to wish you a quick and easy recovery V3NOM! I know what its like going through tough times like that.

Wont let me upload pics for some reason... Today I got my MW Sentinel, Classic Avengers, and Fantastic 4 pack. Kind of dissapointed with the Sentinels voice and phrases. Guess I was expecting more similarity to the voice and phrases from the Marvel Pinball Sentinel. Invisible Woman looks great! Already have the X force Wolverine and Warpath so I passed on the 3 pack. Im not feeling that deadpool. I might pick it up later.

I dont post that often, but I want to wish you a quick and easy recovery V3NOM! I know what its like going through tough times like that.

Where'd you find that stuff?

Are you in the US?