3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Yea my walmarts and targets are still cable waveless and no deadpool/taskmasters 2paks either.But I spotted spidey 2099s and bleeding-edge ironmans so I think cables getting closer.......

shaneva those 2 figures you said was included in the Cable wave , its possible that the wave has hit your area ,you probably just missed on Cable and gang, :( .

@shaneva: make sure to try your local disney store if you got them. i've been successful there lately. i actually picked up a hopeless cable there today (below). it's a dollar or two more, but what can you do.

5889666398_4d34cfa7d5_b.jpg

my haul for today. decided to stop by my lcs to see what i could find. I hit up the loose figures rack and behold, yesterday someone sold their entire IM2 series collection, according to the some guy who works there. Picked up the ones above. Really happy with the War Machine (comic series) find. $5 each.

Also picked up a loose MLS moleman/mr. f. pack. Most likely they'll never make a Mole Man figure, so he'll have to do. Could care less for the mr. f.

Got a hope-less cable at the disney store today...not MOC...card is good, but the plastic is mangled. Left cyclops and the rest of the wave.

Found Super-sized Frost Giant with Loki today at Walmart. Picked it up since the Frost Giant looks so well made but not sure if I want to keep it. Just didn't want to pass up something I wasn't sure of and lose the option of buying it later.

I do love the fact that the Loki figure is the comic version! That's pretty awesome.

Found Super-sized Frost Giant with Loki today at Walmart. Picked it up since the Frost Giant looks so well made but not sure if I want to keep it. Just didn't want to pass up something I wasn't sure of and lose the option of buying it later.

I do love the fact that the Loki figure is the comic version! That's pretty awesome.

Frost Giant w Loki is an excellent item. Full of win on many levels. Loki is brilliant. Really dig the head sculpt. Frost Giant is massive. Detail is exquisite.

Home Run.

hi gents. thank you all for the support. i got home last night. am doped up on painkillers. doctor said i should make a full recovery in 4-6 weeks. was driving with my buddy when a dumbass ran a redlight and he tboned us. luckily he hit the back passenger door. shoulder hit the window and fractured my collar bone and my ribs hit the arm rest. got a few cuts from glass. but am feeling better. sneezed last night and i dropped like a sack of #$@#...ive never broken anything before in my life. breathin is a #$#@# too.. anyways, typin with one hand sucks...wish i could say it was due to other reasons..ha.

once again thank u all.

rachel was reading me all your posts to me, but to be honest i don't quite recall all of them.

chris

sorry this is copied and pasted...to hard type

hi gents. thank you all for the support. i got home last night. am doped up on painkillers. doctor said i should make a full recovery in 4-6 weeks. was driving with my buddy when a dumbass ran a redlight and he tboned us. luckily he hit the back passenger door. shoulder hit the window and fractured my collar bone and my ribs hit the arm rest. got a few cuts from glass. but am feeling better. sneezed last night and i dropped like a sack of #$@#...ive never broken anything before in my life. breathin is a #$#@# too.. anyways, typin with one hand sucks...wish i could say it was due to other reasons..ha.

once again thank u all.

rachel was reading me all your posts to me, but to be honest i don't quite recall all of them.

chris

sorry this is copied and pasted...to hard type

Glad to have you back...