3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Came across an Iron Man Mandarin and comic Whiplash at an HEB grocery store. HAD to pick them up. If you live in South and/or Central Texas, it's worth your while to start checking HEB too if you're not already. Best of all, they were only $7.34.

nice score!!!

i finally picked up Mandarin in a trade with board member Onyx. comic Whiplash is next on my list. the fact that you found these in the wild is really, really cool.

congrats, man.

on a sightings related note, i got my Destroyer in the mail thanks to our recovering V3NOM!!

glad to see you back on the boards, buddy! the outpouring of good vibes sent your way was special. hang in there, tough guy!

Just scored Hope-less Cable, Flame On Human Torch and Silver Samurai comic pack on a late night run to Wal Mart. Major victory. I've been so bummed about not finding Cable, I guess in the long run it was worth it to snag the revision case with Torch.

Stay patient my friends!

Nice find on the wave 13 revision case! I'm still looking for cable. Mind sharing which walmart this was? I'm in California too!

Just scored Hope-less Cable, Flame On Human Torch and Silver Samurai comic pack on a late night run to Wal Mart. Major victory. I've been so bummed about not finding Cable, I guess in the long run it was worth it to snag the revision case with Torch.

Stay patient my friends!

Damn i would love to have a flame on card...oh well, slick i still got those figures for you, i have been so busy.

Bleh went on a walmart x2 and target run today and............nothing, one walmart had 0 MU figs 2nd straight week, the other restocked wave 13 but nothin again except even more spidey 2099s and BEIronmans lol they dont even fit on the pegs anymore.........Target got restocked too but again nothing lol sucks man the search for cable and cyclops continues........

Oh I got a unopened mint marvel select she-hulk for trade if anyone is interested lol found it under my bed,forgot all about it.......

lol everytime someone on here says" trus.com has cable" I look and I get 0 results >.<

yeah that is what a lot of people have said. it seems they have a horrible search system. if you search gladiator or something then scroll down and look at the similar items you should see him. then once you have you should be able to find him faster by looking at your recently viewed items.

picked up a flame on torch from target. debating removing the yellowy crack line paint. also got a baby hope cable from tru.com. seems they're still shipping some out if anyone's able to buy from em. cable looks good standing all defiant like while i listen to the heavy's "short change hero" on repeat.

Hi, is the "flame on" torch on shelves now just a reissue of the first series one? Is it the same one?

Also, what is the Red Skull variant from the Captain America series?

picked up a flame on torch from target. debating removing the yellowy crack line paint. also got a baby hope cable from tru.com. seems they're still shipping some out if anyone's able to buy from em. cable looks good standing all defiant like while i listen to the heavy's "short change hero" on repeat.

Hi, is the "flame on" torch on shelves now just a reissue of the first series one? Is it the same one?

Also, what is the Red Skull variant from the Captain America series?

red skull variant looks like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Red-Skull-08-Captain-A...9#ht_905wt_1143

and the flame on semi translucent torch is indeed a reissue from that wave long ago.

sorry, shoulda been more specific that i'd gotten my cable in the mail. ordered him like june 24th-ish.

No luck on the Flame on Torch and the Doctor Strange wave, but i did pick up this one up loose and ill say im very happy about it , paid $6 for him. Great Paint and Sculpt unfortunately this is pre-legends toybiz toys so articulation is limited but with a figure like this all he has to do is stand up and hes already very intimidating.

DSC_0448.jpg">DSC_0449.jpg">DSC_0450.jpg">

Hes perfect scale wise to MU , so if you guys dont want to shell out dollars for the BAF Onslaught , I think this one would do.

oh and I just saw Transformers 3 on 3D and its pretty good.

Huge thanks to oldmanlogan and darkarts99609 for helping me out with trades. I got Red Skull and Crossbones to essentially finish out the Captain America line, and Giant Size X-Men Nightcrawler, Cyclops, Storm, and Colossus to close out my 70s/80s X-Men group. Now all I have to do is twiddle my thumbs and wait for Dr. Strange to hit stores.