3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

20110703102913.jpg

Has anyone else seen these endcaps at their Targets??

I need to go on a little rant. I went to this Target yesterday afternoon and this was not there. So sometime between yesterday afternoon and this morning they put this out, and of course, Cable is all gone.

I went to a Best Buy earlier to get Fallout New Vegas on sale, but I went the nearby Target (different from above) and I found the latest Transformers Generations figures, Warpath and Wheeljack. I'm just complaining about my luck, really. I can find new Transformers ok but when it comes to MU, i can't find anything! I hate my luck, really. Wish distribution was better.

So my hunt for cable just goes on and on. Luckily the only one I want from the next wave is scarlett spider.

Picked up a Flame On Human Torch and Hopeless Cable this morning at WM. I passed on Cyclops, Apoc, Thanos, Mystique, Grey Hulk. A dad and his 3 kids picked up those right after I got the two I needed. Only bummer on the Flame On Torch is there is a box cutter cut line on the back. Hoping to see another soon. I am a MOC collector.

Man I would kill to see an endcap like that at my target lol I swear the only thing I ever see at my walmarts,targets and toysrus are a plethera of spidey 2099s,every iron man version ever and some skrulls lol I think they all get the same cases >.> Disney store was the only good place but its kinda outta the way so not a place I can go anytime I want.Guess i'll try walmart again who knows.........

Man, everyone is finding the Torches. If anyone finds one in the wild, I will pay $30 for it carded. Fingers crossed and thanks!!!

FO Torch will be available to everyone in the wild soon enough with revision cases - as evident with recent sightings.

save some money and be patient. you can literally buy x3 new figs, FO Torch included, with $30 if you wait it out.

the days of FO Torch fetching big bucks are over.

the days of FO Torch fetching big bucks are over.

Word.

I gotta say, I had all these figures wave after wave since day one. I'm glad people are finding them but a little surprised that Hasbro keeps re-releasing such rare figures. I collected the Marvel Legends and Jakks Classic WWE and part of the fun was knowing they were worth something (even though I'd never sell them). I guess Hasbro sees it as a pay day and a win for new collectors but maybe they should re-card it or change the fig in some way. WWE printed the leg to say reissue. IDK. No big deal just makes you realize that at any point your rare figures could be mass produced and worthless. :(

BYW if anyone sees Thor series 2 and wants to make a few dollars or trade please PM me. It's all I'm missing right now and I don't want to buy a whole case.