3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Picked up the Wolvie/Sabretooth 2 pack today at TRU @ 25% off. I really didnt want the Wolvie so $14 for Sabretooth and a comic isnt too bad....

Still no sign of Wave 14 or the Wave 13 Revision case here in S. Florida. I preordered Wave 14 off of BBTS but I'm hunting for that Astral form Dr. and Flame on Torch. Anyone have an extra?

I never thought I would see Cable, Cyclops, Thanos, and FO Torches just peg warming. However, this morning I went to 2 walmarts and 4 targets on my way to work and bam...after months of looking for Cable there he was (Hope-less though) and then Blam...FO Torches (3 of them), 2 Thanos, and too many Cyclops to count, plus a bonus...AIM soldiers haha. Let me know if anyone needs some of these, I would like to trade for a carded black costume Spider-Man (now in revisions somewhere) or a Dr Strange. I will even go 2 for 1 on the Strange deal.

Also, I am semi-new to the MU collecting, about two months now and this forum has been great. I think I am starting to learn the importance of patience, since I prob should have waited instead of looking at others' B/S/T threads, then I could have saved some money. However, getting caught up with the figures I wanted (carded but not mint) has been fun. With the exception of the two I listed above that I am hunting for, I am just waiting for the Ultron and X-23. Ordered the FF 3-pack from HTS.

This is a lot of fun, thanks guys (or girls)!!!

PS - Has there ever been a survey to see if there are any die-hard female collectors on this forum?

Found Astral Strange at Target today. The card was a little bent, but I don’t care.

The funny thing is that this looked like it was a revision case as there was no Skarr figure.

I left most of the figures behind as I have a case on the way from EE.

The Falcon paint jobs are terrible.

Hopefully I will be able to find Thor wave 2 soon.

Man I can't find Cable anywhere lol the target where I got cyclops the other day just put out 2 wave 13 revision cases but the cables were snatched up fast.When I asked the guy putting the new stuff out about cable he said "Hmmmmm I saw a cable about 10mins ago,I bet whoever picked it up is still in the store." Bleh lol Itll bewhile before that target restocks MUs all the other targets are still stocking wave 12 figs.......

PS - Has there ever been a survey to see if there are any die-hard female collectors on this forum?

I only know of me and seraphim to tell you the truth lol

but any ways could you pick me up one of those FO torches :D or any one thatr finds one please let me know :D

Well I feel stupid for calling you man now. XD

I'm stopping to look for another Black Suit Spidy for someone tomorrow, and when I was there yesterday they had a couple FO Torches, I'll pick one up for you if they still have one. ;)

I only know of me and seraphim to tell you the truth lol

but any ways could you pick me up one of those FO torches :D or any one thatr finds one please let me know :D

Yep, only a couple female collectors on this forum. :)

Well, Ladies. I'm single, cute, self employed, and a comic nerd. PM if interested.

Kidding, but to know that there are females with this addiction is pretty sexy. Glad you ladies are out there.

Nothing found today but the new ARC trooper from the SW Vintage line. What a find, even comes with a swappable helmet and shoulder pad. Sorry, i know it's not Marvel related.

New to forum - have been following for some time though - today picked up an extra Cable with Hope (although the card is somewhat rolled with no visible creases though), Jim Lee Cyclops, and Cap. A. Red Skull. I am looking to trade.

As of right now I am missing: Sewer Clash Lizard; Scorpion from Spiderman line; anything from wave 14

So i went to a tarjay this morning and asked an employee if they can check the back since they only have 3 MUs left , the employee came back with another 3 figure apoc, FA wolvie and cyclops i guess someone stopped the employee from bringing the whole box ans brought only those 3 , man i think thats a revision case with FO torchie, sucks to be me without connections, lucky for those that have em. Anyways the Iron man light up base figure are down to 2.67.

They could have just been some figures that didn't fit on the pegs at some restocking point and have been forgetting about for a bit until you asked to check back stock.

My Target marked their Hall of Armors and MU 2-packs on clearance. The 2 packs were $6.48 I think and I just paid $9 for them a couple weeks ago :(