3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Bought Scarlet-Spider, Skarr, Variant Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom, and Apocalypse at Target on Manchester in Balwyn, MO, this morning.

I have never seen Cable or Jim Lee Cyclops in the store. I missed my one chance ever to get Mary Jane Watson. They had only one variant Dr. Strange and no regular Dr. Strange. I did not know there is a variant Scarlet Spider as I think I saw a topic header about that. I am going to go investigate.

Its crazy that i can do a road trip to Fresno and found wave 2 thor, wave 13 MU, Spiderman line lizard scorpion, Ross stores had Joe stuff and sw stuff, and this was on a Saturday afternoon...But yesterday was the first time i have come across a gladiator and the cards were bent...I know Target tried to Ban Ryan's before and he brought a lawsuit against them, not sure how true that was but it was something like that and in the end they basically could do nothing about it. I have basically given up the hunt locally, I stick to online, tru and hts, and honestly trades.

Have been going out every morning this week looking for wave 14 or the target end caps.Nothing.The funny thing is instead of marvel universe end caps all the targets so far have been getting Spiderman end caps with old figures like Rhino and Doc Ock etc.I live in Washington state so maybe they are shipping out different displays to different regions.Has anyone else seen these or are we the only one's up here. And all the wal-marts up here are still getting either wave 11 cases or wave 12 revision cases. This sucks, just got to be patient.

My Target has the same Spidey display. I was excited for a sec when I seen it but it was just Rhinos, Toxic Venoms, Doc Ocks, and Hobgoblins. Oh yeah, and I ran into two wave 12 revisions with the good stuff picked out. Sounds like we're in the same situation.

Have been going out every morning this week looking for wave 14 or the target end caps.Nothing.The funny thing is instead of marvel universe end caps all the targets so far have been getting Spiderman end caps with old figures like Rhino and Doc Ock etc.I live in Washington state so maybe they are shipping out different displays to different regions.Has anyone else seen these or are we the only one's up here. And all the wal-marts up here are still getting either wave 11 cases or wave 12 revision cases. This sucks, just got to be patient.

Went to Target this morning and my local scalp shop or someone is returning extras, 4 gladiators on the pegs that were not there yesterday and all the cards are curled, aholes.

I agree about the A-hole comment. I went to my Target last night. They don't have the Marvel End Cap by the way. The only GI Joes they had were 8 Snow Themed Destros. I assume they get that many Destros by people returning them in order to get the other figures. Dicks.

Went to Target this morning and my local scalp shop or someone is returning extras, 4 gladiators on the pegs that were not there yesterday and all the cards are curled, aholes.

I agree about the A-hole comment. I went to my Target last night. They don't have the Marvel End Cap by the way. The only GI Joes they had were 8 Snow Themed Destros. I assume they get that many Destros by people returning them in order to get the other figures. Dicks.

Maybe, but I bet it is equally likely that that many people didnt want to buy that crappy figure.

PS - its Hasbro's fault people do those return swap things. If there were better case ratios/distribution it wouldn't be a problem. But honestly, I still think that all of this that is going down is Hasbros plan in the end. They are wanting to push everyone to all ordering online - or feeling compelled that they need to do so.

Hit up two more Targets today, nothing new sadly. However, I went to my local Disney Store and they received a shipment of new Spider-Man figures. These had the SS Venom on the back of the card, but there wasn't any on the pegs. I'm wondering if someone got to them already or not...the employee expects more to come in though.

*crosses fingers*

I am thinking more people will start to see new things at Target in the next few week as they are clearancing things out in preparation for their "mini reset".

On the Disney Store, part of me does not think that they get in regular cases to individual stores and that maybe they are split up somewhere else and then shipped out maybe half cases at a time to stores. My reasoning for this was because when I found my Scorpion/Lizard there were 2 Lizards on the pegs and like 6 Scorpions - and get this - no Spiderman figures! Sure, I guess you could perhaps speculate that kids bought them ALL and left the villains to hang - but I find that pretty unlikely.

Went out hunting today, nothing at Targets and they don't have the end-cap display up :( checked Wallyworlds no luck just pegwarmers, but I stopped by a random K-Mart and got a "blue-light" special Carnage, whom I thought I'd never find in the wild lol (kidding with the blue-light special he was regular price)! Patience it seems is the key. The good news is HTS said that my X-Force & Classic Avengers 3 Packs are shipping tomorrow!!

Well I wasn't getting any email from them and I'd never ordered anything from them so I called those them as I didn't want to leave anything to chance since I'd heard all the bad news fellow members were getting from SmallJoes and places like K-Mart!! My bank and HTS were able to confirm that the money was taken from my account and according to HTS they only charge you when your stuff is getting ready to ship. They then told me that it will ship Sunday of all days and that I should be on the look out for them 7 to 10 days from the day shipped!

Yep, just checked my bank account. Payment went out. Sweet! Thanks for the heads up.

Well I wasn't getting any email from them and I'd never ordered anything from them so I called those them as I didn't want to leave anything to chance since I'd heard all the bad news fellow members were getting from SmallJoes and places like K-Mart!! My bank and HTS were able to confirm that the money was taken from my account and according to HTS they only charge you when your stuff is getting ready to ship. They then told me that it will ship Sunday of all days and that I should be on the look out for them 7 to 10 days from the day shipped!

QthaGreat apparently had most of the luck in Dallas this week. After 2 trips (Tuesday and today) to 3-4 Walmarts and Targets each, my only score was (finally) a Hope-less Cable today. That was at a Target (non-Super), which also had 3 Thanoses (Thani?), 2 WWHulks and a flamey Torch.

Saw a Gladiator or 2 and a couple 1st app. Wolvies, but nothing else exciting. None of the Targets had endcap trays out yet.

On the accessory front, I found Maisto Harley-Davidsons on clearance for $3.48 at Target. Picked up a 2008 Cross Bones for Ghost Rider and 1942 WLA Flathead for Bucky.

post-24769-1310254720_thumb.jpg

I am thinking more people will start to see new things at Target in the next few week as they are clearancing things out in preparation for their "mini reset".

On the Disney Store, part of me does not think that they get in regular cases to individual stores and that maybe they are split up somewhere else and then shipped out maybe half cases at a time to stores. My reasoning for this was because when I found my Scorpion/Lizard there were 2 Lizards on the pegs and like 6 Scorpions - and get this - no Spiderman figures! Sure, I guess you could perhaps speculate that kids bought them ALL and left the villains to hang - but I find that pretty unlikely.

I wish I could see that at my local store. Hunting those two down is a pain! Although I think you're right that they split them up like that....

Well with all the excitement about wave 14 popping up, I decided to use my 3-day weekend to go toy hunting here in the Atlanta area. I was heading into all the Targets I could find(8 of them lol) looking for the mythical endcap yall speak of but to no avail :-( Not even any revision pack pegwarmers lol. The TRU around here did get a refresh of the revision packs, Mystiques and Captain Britains are now pegwarmers there. I did pop into a Disney store and say a revision case pegwarming(3 Jeans, # mystiques< 2 Cap Britains etc) I decided to ask the nice associate and she said they were getting a shipment, so I dropped by today and the manager went in the back and I finally have Cable, he's Hopeless but netter than nothing :-) He's definitely one of the best MU figs out there!