3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Just to let you guys know how bad my area is for action figures, I only just saw a Gladiator and Original Costume Wolverine. I passed on both because I had ordered Gladiator online and didn't want Wolvie. No sign of Cable, Apocalypse, or Cyke. I've never seen Thanos in a store. I also saw the Silver Samurai pack for the first time today and bought it even though I didn't want Wolvie. No sign of the Deadpool/Taskmaster set. Star Wars is just as scarce. My area never received the AOTC wave earlier this year. It was just completely skipped and Vintage Waves 5 & 6 were very hard to find. SO sick of outrageous shipping charges, ebay scalpers, online shops that hike up prices *koffToyWizkoff*, or make you buy a whole case or sell out too fast *koffBBTS&HTS&EEkoff*, and empty stores, pegwarmers, and unfriendly employees at Walmart, Target, & TRU.

End Rant.

Other than my frustration, Silver Samurai looks good. :)

Received my Fantastic 3 3-pack and my No-X-force-Team-Lineup-I've-Ever-Seen X-force 3-pack in the mail. Bought them off of ebay for only slightly over what people seem to be paying in stores, so that was a happy event.

Even though the X-force pack has no new characters in it, I actually ended up liking it best. That may just indicate my preference for X-men stuff over Fantastic Four stuff. But seeing the Astonishing Wolverine mold for the first time, as well as the deluxe Deadpool mold for the first time, I gotta say, they are really cool. The Astonishing Wolverine captures the bulk of Wolverine vs. his short stature--better than any of the other Wolverine figures. And while the costume isn't even close to what he wears while he's in X-force, the mask does look like it will be perfect for the Astonishing Wolverine figure they're releasing in wave 16. Deadpool, meanwhile, has bendable ankles, which beggars the question why, when they redid Deadpool's head for the Deadpool/Taskmaster 2-pack, they couldn't add the deluxe figure's legs on for added articulation? Some of this articulation stuff seems like a no-brainer to me. If you have created a more articulate mold for part of a figure, and it works with other figures of its shape, why not use it? I bought Scarlet Spider earlier in the day and I was admiring the thigh-cuts on the figure and how they helped him in terms of posability. Then I thought about that hinge on Dr Strange's hands, and I thought, "why don't they implement that for Spidey figures? Spider-man, at the very least, should be one of the most flexible and physically articulate of figures. He needs that stuff too, and they clearly know how to do it. Why don't they do it, then? And why, when they clearly now have the thigh-cuts on the black-Spider-man body, do some of the newer figures released with it not have the cuts? And since the cut seems so easy to make, and since a member of our own board demonstrated earlier this week in the Customs thread that if you have the balls to cut your Nightcrawler figure off at the thighs and put him back together he becomes much more posable, I wonder why they haven't done that to the Warpath/Gladiator mold--a mold that could really use the added articulation?

Hey everyone, I just wanted to show off my new banner by Solid.Wii. That dude certainly lives up to his name, Solid!! I guess this makes me official on the site now. I am glad to be a true hunter and member now. Also, thanks to all of the people I have done trades/sales with so far. I can't believe there are so many great folks around here. Now I just need a Dr Strange to "fall off of a truck" for me!

Got in my flame on torch , cable, and black suit spiderman.. from a fellow board member thanks man..... also went hunting today.. didnt find anything no wave 14 anywere yet.. but for the hell of it i picked up the comic shield assault 4x4 and got a free figure from toys r us.. got an extra movie cap.... :) iam looking for wave 14, captain america comic two packs and the target ones also...

Aaargh! So, I open my brand new Cable (the only one I've seen at regular retail, and the only cool fig I've found in weeks), and as I'm straightening out his joints... POP! His hand falls off. Wrist peg still in his forearm, bionic hand laying on my desk (and of course, the only super glue I can find, the cap is glued on tight). Seriously, I barely touched his hand. BOO! Has anyone else had poor quality issues with recent waves?

Found and picked up a Deadpool/Taskmaster set at TRU at South Hills Village here in the Pittsburgh area. It's up for trade in exchange for an Astral Doctor Stange and difference.

Otherwise, nothing new in the area. I spoke with a friend that works at a Target in the area and said they're going to reset the toy isles soon and that's probably when we'll see more endcaps turn up.

Just to let you guys know how bad my area is for action figures, I only just saw a Gladiator and Original Costume Wolverine. I passed on both because I had ordered Gladiator online and didn't want Wolvie. No sign of Cable, Apocalypse, or Cyke. I've never seen Thanos in a store. I also saw the Silver Samurai pack for the first time today and bought it even though I didn't want Wolvie. No sign of the Deadpool/Taskmaster set. Star Wars is just as scarce. My area never received the AOTC wave earlier this year. It was just completely skipped and Vintage Waves 5 & 6 were very hard to find. SO sick of outrageous shipping charges, ebay scalpers, online shops that hike up prices *koffToyWizkoff*, or make you buy a whole case or sell out too fast *koffBBTS&HTS&EEkoff*, and empty stores, pegwarmers, and unfriendly employees at Walmart, Target, & TRU.

End Rant.

Other than my frustration, Silver Samurai looks good. :)

PM me if you want to trade for a Thanos

I know Noodle i cant believe it myself, when i found em and found out that doctor strange was missing , i went around the whole aisle and the one behind it looking for it, im like a dog pacing around looking for a spot to "poop" lol. Anyways found these guys at livermore, ca tarjay, should hit the mainstream bay area soon i hope.