3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Jud wondering if any members from the san antonio tx area spotted wave 14 yet?

Found them at the Stone Oak Target this past Wednesday morning. Picked up an extra Astral Dr. Strange and Falcon yesterday at the Target on Military Dr. near city base. I was looking for the Tron 2-pack Sam and Arcade as all the targets have them on clearance for $2.48... so I was shocked to find new MU figures this week! :O)

Oh! Also, found a flame on Human Torch yesterday at the Stone Oak Target... they also have 3+ Apoc's and a Cyclops on the pegs as well... they should still be there... if your still looking.

Jud wondering if any members from the san antonio tx area spotted wave 14 yet?

Found them at the Stone Oak Target this past Wednesday morning. Picked up an extra Astral Dr. Strange and Falcon yesterday at the Target on Military Dr. near city base. I was looking for the Tron 2-pack Sam and Arcade as all the targets have them on clearance for $2.48... so I was shocked to find new MU figures this week! :O)

Oh! Also, found a flame on Human Torch yesterday at the Stone Oak Target... they also have 3+ Apoc's and a Cyclops on the pegs as well... they should still be there... if your still looking.

Cool man.. if you ever see any extras id buy them off yu or if ya see more let me kno. Sucks i work mornings so i cant do my hunting :(

Here's a crazy ebay listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sewer-Clash-Lizard-Ven...08#ht_772wt_938

Shocker's in there, and so are the other figures everyone's trying to get. None of these have ever showed up in any store near me. I'm hoping they come down in price at some point once they are more accessible.

I was the winning bidder. Not cheap at all, but at this point, it's all I could do to get all 4....

Here's a crazy ebay listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sewer-Clash-Lizard-Ven...08#ht_772wt_938

Shocker's in there, and so are the other figures everyone's trying to get. None of these have ever showed up in any store near me. I'm hoping they come down in price at some point once they are more accessible.

I was the winning bidder. Not cheap at all, but at this point, it's all I could do to get all 4....

Don't blame you. I've been trying to get Venom for a while, and Shocker may be as impossible to find. I was lucky enough to order Scorpion and Lizard from HTS, but I've never seen them in the wild.

You spent $130 on 4 figures? ! And this is why scalpers scalp and the shocker figure will now only get pricier on ebay. I know we all get tired of not finding what we want but by spending this amount on 4 figures will continue. To making hunting hard.

I spent $100 actually. Best offer. I was tired of running around looking for SS Venom, Lizard, and Scorpion without any luck. Added to the fact that Shocker was being released and I didn't want to run around anymore. Trust me, I'm the last person that wanted to pay $100 for the 4, but driving around and wasting gas sucks.

Now I gotta find some stuff to sell to offset the cost.

i know the feeling actually. it really sucks that it has to come to spending alot of money on ebay. I figure if you look at the gas you spend hunting.. it evens out. sorry if i came off like a dick, i had to take a minute and realize how i have done something similar. i wish there was an easier way.

i know the feeling actually. it really sucks that it has to come to spending alot of money on ebay. I figure if you look at the gas you spend hunting.. it evens out. sorry if i came off like a dick, i had to take a minute and realize how i have done something similar. i wish there was an easier way.

No worries dude, everyone has their own opinion and you're definitely entitled to yours. I really really wish there was an easier way, but there isn't. I wish I could've bought them loose too. Eh.

I think those 4 figures look really nice, but as a carded collector it has been hard for me to invest money in such horrible cards. Really turns me off from Spidey, Thor, and Cap lines. Maybe I would be interested in them if each card in said lines had the art of the figures themselves not a generic Cap, Thor, Spidey image. Does anyone else collect MUs because they love the art so much?

I think those 4 figures look really nice, but as a carded collector it has been hard for me to invest money in such horrible cards. Really turns me off from Spidey, Thor, and Cap lines. Maybe I would be interested in them if each card in said lines had the art of the figures themselves not a generic Cap, Thor, Spidey image. Does anyone else collect MUs because they love the art so much?

The art is definitely part of it, but the figures are where it's at :). That was the nice thing about the Fury File cards--you had the artwork preserved, but you could still open and enjoy your figure, too.

The art is definitely part of it, but the figures are where it's at :). That was the nice thing about the Fury File cards--you had the artwork preserved, but you could still open and enjoy your figure, too.

100% agreed. I open figures, so the Fury File cards were awesome....I still open my figures, but I toss the package.

So on SAT here in NC, I saw 6 variant Dr Stranges, 4 Skarrs, 4 Falcons, 2 Dooms and 0 Scar Spiders at Target. I could only afford to get one of each...went back today and they were all gone except for 1 Falcon!

What is up w/ the lack of the reg Dr Strange? Maybe Hasbro is trying to cut back on paint costs.

Now I am trying to decide if I should cancel my BBTS order...I wonder if they will get the reg Dr Strange or the "variant" for their wave groupings.

I have not found anything in a month except a extra cable without hope that i might open. my friend found a falcon laying around at target. everytime i go there i feel like the toy isle is a 3rd world country the pegs are ALWAYS empty. theres maybe 2 figures of MU and about 5 for star wars and maybe 3 for gi joe. the walmarts in my area are the same way. Everything has just stopped. I just want to see the new thor figures and MU wave in a store for myself. Long Island sucks sometimes lol