3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So I shot to Target today while picking up supplies for a job, and the same old tired figs were on the pegs, which weren't full. I absentmindedly walked one to the scanner (which I always do with absolutely no success), and I let out an audible "huh!" when it said there were figs in the stockroom. I found an associate, and after debating with her about the "we don't bring out colloctibles" rule (as I said, pegs were not full, so I convinced her to fill them), she went into the back. She came out with a GINORMOUS box, and my mind started to race. I had visions of picking up all of wave 14 in one shot. Alas, it was the target endcap display. Very strangely stocked. a bunch of apocs, spiderwomen, fa wolvie, wwh. A single cyclops, and a couple cable with hopes. I am flush in all these categories, but I picked up the cyke and cables for trade bait. If anyone wants them, hit me up. See my sig line for wants.

So I shot to Target today while picking up supplies for a job, and the same old tired figs were on the pegs, which weren't full. I absentmindedly walked one to the scanner (which I always do with absolutely no success), and I let out an audible "huh!" when it said there were figs in the stockroom. I found an associate, and after debating with her about the "we don't bring out colloctibles" rule (as I said, pegs were not full, so I convinced her to fill them), she went into the back. She came out with a GINORMOUS box, and my mind started to race. I had visions of picking up all of wave 14 in one shot. Alas, it was the target endcap display. Very strangely stocked. a bunch of apocs, spiderwomen, fa wolvie, wwh. A single cyclops, and a couple cable with hopes. I am flush in all these categories, but I picked up the cyke and cables for trade bait. If anyone wants them, hit me up. See my sig line for wants.

I saw the same huge box with exact same findings. I picked up 2 Cables, both without hope. One had the baby hope printing on the package. Not sure how Target came up with that distribution.

didn't think they shipped on Sundays. Most people's shipped Monday. It also depends on how they ship yours. Either FedEx or USPS. FedEx should give you an ETA. USPS will usually show up a few days after they actually get information from the tracking number

I get them sent to my work, my boss says it's usually UPS. Anyway, can't track it unfortunately.

Stopped by my local Target, found the MC Hammer Capt. and Red Skull 2-pack. I know some members talk about patience, I wish I listened. I paid $19 for single-packed RS on ebay, and I like the new better. The single is going up on ebay minus cosmic cube.

I found almost all of wave 14 today. Someone snagged Falcon and Doom. I passed on all except astral Strange. While he seems to be the norm to find I'm offering him up in trade along with a moc regular arcangel for any of the following: falcon, hydra variant, mandarin, ultimate iron man, or modern war machine. I also have quite few jems loose I won't name off in here, questions or deals PM me.

Well, had a helluva day at tarjay today. If you read my earlier post, you saw I found a cyke and a few babied cables in a revision endcap. Went this evening to another target on the way to my parents house, and the scanner showed product in the stockroom. A very helpful guy (who gave no grief about "collectibles") went in back and pulled - wait for it - an encap display box. He said "I put it on the electronics counter, take a look and grab what you want. I figured it was another revision case.

Went to the counter, and BAMM! Wave 14 times almost three...... I picked up two of each, and I have everyone but skaar up for trade. Tried to call a local board member to buy for him/tell him where they were, but no answer. Been tryin to help him out with the cables and this, but no call backs.... Hey bud, if you look at the target at 23 and gratiot, you can get all but the doc, unless someone bought them.

At any rate, the doc is astral, and like I said, there is also ben reilly, falcon, and doom for trade. I wasn't going to display any from this wave, especially skaar cuz he looked so goofy in the pics, but he is much better in person so he's goin up with the hulks.

Anyways, hit me with a pm for trades. already have a trade pending for moonstone/dark ms. marvel with another board member for cable with hope, so she is not a good offer. I am really wanting deathmask archangel and egg beater havok.

Is anyone elses Target stores taking down their entire top row of pegs throughout every aisle of the toy department? Mine is. They are cramming everything down on to less pegs and leaving a huge gap at the top.

From what I can tell (for weeks now) some sort of reset looks to be coming soon - but I don't understand why they are removing all of these pegs from every aisle...

Is anyone elses Target stores taking down their entire top row of pegs throughout every aisle of the toy department? Mine is. They are cramming everything down on to less pegs and leaving a huge gap at the top.

From what I can tell (for weeks now) some sort of reset looks to be coming soon - but I don't understand why they are removing all of these pegs from every aisle...

A friend of mine who works at a Target in the Pittsburgh area told me that they're doing the reset on the 31st. Anyone else hearing similar?

Went hunting in Houston inner loop today - found Air Assault Drone IM2 and Weapon Assault Drone IM2, their scanner showed MU in back room - after getting denied by unfriendly associate, I tried another who was helpful but then came out and said the scanner was wrong and there were no figures

Also found a Pursuit of Cobra mech suit on clearance for $13.98

the targets in my area arent doing theres until the week of 24th and after. but i did scan a mu figure and it read in stockroom: yes. the guy behind the electronics counter brought out this big box and i already knew it wasnt wave 14 ( when you live in the suburbs of chicago, you would understand) anyways, he pulled out an end cap tray. I picked up two cables w/ hope. Im looking to trade.

Welcome to the forums pskrab...

It's good to see a fellow Houstonian on the boards.

Went hunting in Houston inner loop today - found Air Assault Drone IM2 and Weapon Assault Drone IM2, their scanner showed MU in back room - after getting denied by unfriendly associate, I tried another who was helpful but then came out and said the scanner was wrong and there were no figures

Thanks - hopefully we can help one another out

Welcome to the forums pskrab...

It's good to see a fellow Houstonian on the boards.

deadpool/taskmaster up for grabs on tru website.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?p...dFindSrc=search

hey toxin I know you're new here but you don't have to post the same thing in multiple threads. Besides I posted that it was back up 2 days ago. In the DP/Taskmaster thread

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?...50&start=50

just sayin