3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Just picked up a Flame On Torch at a local Target. Most of you already know that I'm not ga-ga over this figure like some of you (I think the SW version is much more comicy).

But it actually is much cooler in person. With that being said, it would be cool if Wolverine was a pirate, but just because it's cool doesn't mean its accurate...unless Wolverine was a pirate once...which he probably was at one point.

Went to TRU and I finally gave in and got the First Class Cyclops/Jean 2-Pack because they had it on sale for $13. They were also having a "Buy $20 worth of Captain America toys and get a free Cap Figure" sale. Unfortunately, I already had or didn't want most of the stuff there, so I decided to pass. Also found a deluxe HYDRA at Target.

So I took a late lunch break to go get something to drink from the Target that is closest to my job here in Kissimmee, FL. I decided to walk down to the toy section, even though I was just there Monday and they had nothing new and no new display set up on an endcap like people have been reporting. I walked down the aisle where the Marvel figures are and they had the same stuff as on Monday, 3 Gladiators, 2 Iron Mans, a Wrecker, and Hydra Soldier. I decided to check the scanner to see if anything came up, and to my surprise it said "yes" to having some in the stockroom. I asked the closest associate to see if she could check, and about 5 minutes later she brought out a long box. She pulled out the display box, and low and behold, it was Wave 14. There were 2 Astral Dr. Stranges, 2 Skaars, about 6 Scarlet Spiders, about 6 Dr. Dooms, about 6 Falcons, 4 Apocalypes, and 4 Gladiators. I bought 1 of the Astrals, 1 Skaar, and 1 Falcon. Cable still eludes me. All in all, glad I took that break. Just got back a half hour ago, so if anyone is interested I can scoop one or two figures up and trade for something I need or get it for them for cost plus shipping and maybe a little bit for my time and gas. Let me know ASAP, I leave work at 4:30 and I can stop there again on my way home. I will post pictures later when I get a chance.

So I took a late lunch break to go get something to drink from the Target that is closest to my job here in Kissimmee, FL. I decided to walk down to the toy section, even though I was just there Monday and they had nothing new and no new display set up on an endcap like people have been reporting. I walked down the aisle where the Marvel figures are and they had the same stuff as on Monday, 3 Gladiators, 2 Iron Mans, a Wrecker, and Hydra Soldier. I decided to check the scanner to see if anything came up, and to my surprise it said "yes" to having some in the stockroom. I asked the closest associate to see if she could check, and about 5 minutes later she brought out a long box. She pulled out the display box, and low and behold, it was Wave 14. There were 2 Astral Dr. Stranges, 2 Skaars, about 6 Scarlet Spiders, about 6 Dr. Dooms, about 6 Falcons, 4 Apocalypes, and 4 Gladiators. I bought 1 of the Astrals, 1 Skaar, and 1 Falcon. Cable still eludes me. All in all, glad I took that break. Just got back a half hour ago, so if anyone is interested I can scoop one or two figures up and trade for something I need or get it for them for cost plus shipping and maybe a little bit for my time and gas. Let me know ASAP, I leave work at 4:30 and I can stop there again on my way home. I will post pictures later when I get a chance.

PM sent.

I'm sad to hear a lot of success stories of target employees pulling out cases for people.

When I ask I normally get the "we can't pull anything out until the shelf is empty." I was only successful once but the endcap was picked clean cuz they put the figures out instead of the display case so cable was all gone.

I found scarlett spider and dr doom today though. strange and skaar were gone...30 minutes after opening.

Hey everyone, could I ask the following question of everyone...? Could everyone try to make an attempt to place where they are from in their profile, so that when you post a thread that says, hey found a "XYZ", we could all look and see if that area and anticipate the those figures being released soon near our homes. If you don't want to get direct about your location, maybe something in general like Central Florida or North Central Arkansas. Just thinking aloud...

Is it just me or does it seem like the variants are always the easiest too find. Just look at Norman Osborn Iron Patriot, astral Doctor Strange, dark colored Bullseye, phasing Vision, and Warpath. I guess that is the wonder of repacks. I have still to find wave 13 or 14 but I did take advantage of the sale on Captain America and now all I need is Red Skull and Crossbones.

Is it just me or does it seem like the variants are always the easiest too find. Just look at Norman Osborn Iron Patriot, astral Doctor Strange, dark colored Bullseye, phasing Vision, and Warpath. I guess that is the wonder of repacks. I have still to find wave 13 or 14 but I did take advantage of the sale on Captain America and now all I need is Red Skull and Crossbones.

I dunno about that, my area is practically dead right now, i have only 1 place to get Marvel Universe and my local TRU doesn't keep up, it took forever for the Cable wave to show up and believe me i bugged the people who work there often.

When my Wal-Mart carried the MU figs, it still was hard to find Variants, maybe it's just your luck in your neck of the woods. :unsure:

With you on everything except Norman head Patriot - I definitely saw 5 regular ones for every Norman head.

Actually back when wave 6 came out, Warpath X-Force was a pegwarmer of that wave. Saw him 5-10 times. Bought 2. But I realize not a lot of people had that experience.

Wave 14 officially here in Atlanta woohoo!! Went to a local Target after work and they had 3 Astral Stranges, 3 Skarrs, 3 Falcon, and 3 Scarlet Spiders.. I'm beginning to wonder if the regular Dr Strange is gonna be the "rare" one, everybody seems to be finding multuiples of him but not a lot of the regular version,,Well at least I got mine :-) OH yeah BTW found Cable with Hope here coupla days ago too !! good week here !

Went to WM today to pick up some dog treats, fruit snacks for the kids, and some women's shaving cream for the wife and came home with the dog treats, fruit snacks, and a Thor line Destroyer...wife was pissed. "Where's my shaving cream?" "Oh, I thought you said a Destroyer...my bad"

But anyways...finally turned in my V-card for the Thor line, but I'm now finished with it. More of a one night stand.