3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

And now for Part 2:

So I pick up the set, drive home, and check my e-mail to hear back from evilanimation. While I'm doing that, I notice another PM from Solid.Wii that he had sent while I was on my way back to my apartment. Being the generous guy I am (and not wanting to leave someone out in the cold), I drive back, hoping for the best and fearing the worst. Luckily, no one had bought any of the figures, only rifled through them and knocked a few down. I picked up one for him, one for trade, and left one for anyone else that stopped by.

I still can't believe there were that many Dr. Strange's available. There were at least six of them, and yet there were only 2 Skaars on the pegs. I have to admit that Skaar does look better in person, but Hasbro didn't hide the neck joint very well, and he looks weird with it sticking out.

Thanks for doing that Jason, I appreciate it very much. You are Awesome!

So I got a great tip from a TRU employee when I went over there to order my DP/TM. She said that there's a truck coming with new MU stuff today and that I should come first thing because all of the collectors come quickly and often.

So that's exactly what I do. And low and behold...to my amazement...absolutely nothing. I even saw that same employee and asked her "what's the deal" and she's like "I guess there isn't anything new today"

...no sh!t

LOL. Kinda got same from Target today. Asked what the deal was with no stocking MU and they said they are doing a reset end of month and will NOT be stocking any toys til afterwards...wtf.

I keep hearing about these resets, and, yet, my Target has carried on business as usual. No clearing of the aisles, no moving figures around, no nothing. It was actually a minor miracle that they put Wave 14 out, as two days ago they showed no MU figures as being in the backroom.

Yeah my Target has been the same, Wolverine. I'm afraid that if they do the restock with the end cap, it will be the last week of the month as planned, if not later. And I'll be out of town, actually in Spain, so my chances of getting wave 14 any time soon are pretty shot. If anyone happens across extra wave 14 that they would sell to me, LMK. I want everyone but Ben Reilly Spidey. Not interested in him.

Ya still been looking for wave 14 .. but i traded with conan050 and got a dr strange. Pretty cool. Then got a pm sayin he fould the rest. Of wave 14 and if i wanted them.. so i cant wait to get them conan050 is a awsome person for helping a brother out.. . and that is why i love this forum :) gbona go hunting in a minute jus got off woork.

Look n at target for cap america comic packs. And wave 3 ..

Ya still been looking for wave 14 .. but i traded with conan050 and got a dr strange. Pretty cool. Then got a pm sayin he fould the rest. Of wave 14 and if i wanted them.. so i cant wait to get them conan050 is a awsome person for helping a brother out.. . and that is why i love this forum :) gbona go hunting in a minute jus got off woork.

Look n at target for cap america comic packs. And wave 3 ..

Of course now you will probably find Wave 14, LOL. Thanks for the good words!

I went to the target closest to where I work 2 days ago and scanned a random MU, and the scanner said they had some in the stockroom. So I find the nearest employee and ask him about them and he says "Oh those scanners suck, they never work right we dont have any". So I got there today and there's whats left of wave 14 on the pegs. So I got all of them except Dr. Strange (or the variant, I dont know what was there). What makes me even more pissed, is I went to another target and the lady had no problem pulling the box from the back, but it wasnt the wave 14 box. I did leave with a Cable w/o Hope and a FO Torch, and they are up for trade so hopefully I can get the Dr. Strange I missed and not waster gas looking for one fig.

@lucky311 next time a target employess tells you the scanner sucks, ask the store manager to help you out. I went to target yesterday. the employee brought out skaar and spidey from wave 14. I asked him ."is this it?" he said yes. i asked a store manager to check the back and she brought the whole wave. she told me they are trained not to bring everything out.

So I got a great tip from a TRU employee when I went over there to order my DP/TM. She said that there's a truck coming with new MU stuff today and that I should come first thing because all of the collectors come quickly and often.

So that's exactly what I do. And low and behold...to my amazement...absolutely nothing. I even saw that same employee and asked her "what's the deal" and she's like "I guess there isn't anything new today"

...no sh!t

This happens all the time to me...but when trucks will come in, i never even ask and they are like "oh we are getting a truck tomorrow" and i show up and they are like ya "I guess we didn't get a truck today".

i know tru and target are doing a toy aisle remodel. target is staring 7/24 thru the first week of august. tru is starting around 8/14 and wont finish until first week of sept. dont expect a whole lot. usually just some moving of product to a different location. Tru is getting voltron stuff and whatever product you see clogging the pegs, they are going to minimize there ordering for that product. example.. iron man 2. my friend is a tru store manager.

picked up the cap 2 packs and concept 2 pack, as well as another set of thor wave 2 at target today. they are doing the reset on the 30th, and wont pull out the MU endcap til then. also the local TRU had nothin... but they just finished inventory (which stopped them from getting any trucks this week) and are getting two trucks next week. Heres hopeing for wave 14 anywhere around here. all I've found is revision, revision, revision, with no FO Torches even....

@toxin good advice, Im a manager at a grocery store and we try as hard as we can to sell everything in our building no matter what, so it's hard for me to wrap my head around them training their people to do that, it's like bizzaro retail to me. I actually had a girl at one target tell me that she couldn't let me look through a case once and she gave me this bs reason similar to what you said, crap drives me crazy

@lucky311 another word of advice. I always ask a guy who u can tell can give a crap about his job or a girl who seems really nice. I never ask an older woman or man. They are cluless and follow the rules to a t. I walk around until I find the right person And so far the 4 targets I tried I'm successful in all 4.

the people to avoid and ask at target are:

to avoid: older men and woman. 40 and above non managers.

ask: Store managers and not to be ethnic bias but i always ask hispanic men and women that are below 40 and asian people too. For some reason they are alot nicer than most.

I ask guys our age who dont work in the toy area. i walk around the store until i find them. Thats where my luck is most.

if all else fails, ask a store manager. they will help.