3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

the people to avoid and ask at target are:

to avoid: older men and woman. 40 and above non managers.

ask: Store managers and not to be ethnic bias but i always ask hispanic men and women that are below 40 and asian people too. For some reason they are alot nicer than most.

I ask guys our age who dont work in the toy area. i walk around the store until i find them. Thats where my luck is most.

if all else fails, ask a store manager. they will help.

Not true....I had a very nice lady in her 50s bring two cases out of the Archangel wave when the Variants were hitting.....asked a manager then a store manager to do it 2 days later and they both brought up the Collecter card......

And for an earlier post they arent trained to not bring everything out as I said A nice lady brought 2 cases out for me......its just hit or miss.....maybe some of these employees are just plain tired of Adults asking to bring toys out......maybe they hear it everyday they work.....

Its really "Is this Employee not pissed of today"

I work retail and if we have something in the back we get it.

If we dont we see if another store does and have them hold it.

I dont get it really.....they are in the buisness to sale stuff and we want to spend our money so sell them.

The store manager told me they cant pull Collector items from the back as another employee is bringing out a Shwinn Bike from the back for another Customer......I was like really anything can be collected depending on who you are and what you like.....that dude could have been a bike Collector....he just looked at me like I was stupid.....

its like they do it to be fair to others and kids. when i see kids at target , tru, walmart, they are looking beyblade and the closest thing to marvel they look at is the spiderman line. kids dont know who the hell thanos is or dr strange! lol! target and tru have the system f'd up. i see it as.. you bring what you have in the back and might just spend 50 bucks and help you move some product for once instead having 30 mark v's sitting there and not making money for your store. thats another thing. HASBRO! STOP MAKING SO MANY OF THE SAME FIGURES YOU THINK KIDS WILL BUY! NEWSFLASH FOR YOU.. KIDS ARENT BUYING THEM! WE ARE FOCUS ON ADULT OLLECTORS WANTS AND FIRE YOUR MARKETING DIRECTORS AND DISTRIBUTION COORDINATORS!

Funny Target story, I asked an associate to see if she can pull out product in the back cause it said they had some in stock and there were only 3 MUs on the pegs.

She said "whatever we have on the shelf is a representation of what we have in the back" She then went on to say they don't want to risk losing the chance to sell the item on the floor first.

So I said, if you want to make the sale, then I will buy all the figures on the pegs and whatever you pull out from the back. So then she pulled out a fresh case for me.

My bigger question with this being a collector,

Aside from charts and supposed experts how can they know

With any kind of certainty what percentage buys how much of what product?

If the people in the stores don't know what is in the store and don't

Want to be bothered with what's in the back how can they even pretend

To know what the percentage of buyers are collectors, how many are kids and how many are parental collectors trying to get there kids into this stuff.

If the store can be useless when it comes to what to order, there is no way

For them or their employees to really know overall whose buying what.

Btw: no new sightings today.

Local vendors keeps saying later today or tomorrow but I'm not

Listening anymore.

Dangit! I just checked your sig and finally noticed you were looking for Falcon. I almost picked him up when I went back for Gerrillius, and now I have no desire to go back to Target for the fourth time today. I can check tomorrow if you still need him, but the pegs are getting lighter and lighter every time I go back.

Hit all the stores again today and nothing. I'm still waiting for my Targets to bring out their displays.

I really wish there was some sort of subscription service available that would send me figs at or slightly above retail price + shipping. I guess that will only happen in my dreams though.

like buying figures from smalljoes or BBTS? i just wanna walk into any random store with a fistful of cash and buy all the figures i'm looking for.

I nominate Jason1551 as "Most Helpful Board Member" for the day.

That's what happens when you have the day off, and the local Target is less than two miles away.

It also helps that I got paid yesterday and paid off my bills, so I have the funds to pick up figures for people rather than have to save money for other things.