3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

43a9c24f.jpg

Single card WS is navyish, 2 Pack is black, different weapons/accessories. Not sure what's different about Cap

8f7534c3.jpg

Crossbones single- Brownish Gray pants/Arms, light gray vest, green weapons; 2 pack- green pants, light gray arms, black weapons, black vest, different head

Bucky cap- same colors; single-metallic, 2 pack- matte

74d12602.jpg

Skull single- all green uniform with black accents/stripes, black boots, blue cube; 2 pack- gray uniform with red and black stripes, all black legs, red cube

thanks a ton bro... excellent pics!

Was in Atlanta for work today and did the rounds. Got lucky and found a few things worth keeping, a few for trading and a few just because someone out there might want them. I’ll keep them for a couple days to see if they’re up someone's alley.

First, a thought:

Apocalypse- If you don't have this figure, you are missing out! In my rather simple opinion, it's in the top 3 best figures of the line so far. I never bought a comic with him in it, don’t know anything about his story or how big he’s supposed to be; but once I saw him, none of that mattered. Bought him, loved him. Great look, feel and presence. A+ figure.

Captain Britain – MU line looks just like the comics version. Can't see how the Captain America line let such an odd looking Cap. Britain out.

Today’s Haul:

1) Some Shiner beer. That will be opened first.

2) Cable with baby hope (really, I have no need for a little baby with a Harry Potter scar. Though the child does look wise beyond her plastic years sitting in that chest plate. It almost feels bad to open it when so many people out there want the one with Hope. Between us, I don’t care. I’d almost rather have one without Hope so one of you other dudes can get the one with her. )

3) Red Skull. Dude looks sweet. Really looking forward to the movie. I'll trade for a Crossbones though is anyone's sitting on two.

4) Jim Lee Cyclops. Looks good. Happy to have him.

5) Carnage (Can I say #$## on this board? If so, #$## yeah!) Pulled two of these somehow so one will go on the trade list.

6) Jean Grey. Very nice looking waist. Most of the MU girls have awful waists. Talking to you Spider-Woman. The upcoming X-23 looks very feminine too. Don’t think it’s asking too much that our woman figures are shaped like hotties instead of birthing mothers. Again, directing my angst at you Spider-Woman.

7) Sunfire. Already have this guy from the original release but thought I’d pick him up for a fellow board member if there's anyone that needs him.

Looking to start contributing more so take at look at my trades and lets deal. Want to get my name on the ‘good trade with that guy’ list.

So who’s in the trading mood?

Oh yeah, and the second someone sees the Power-Man/Iron-Fist two pack; pick it up and I'll paypal you the same day plus throw in a Christmas card come December. I have no plans on waiting on the pack to show up in my area.

post-33410-1310776701_thumb.jpg

post-33410-1310776726_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah, and the second someone sees the Power-Man/Iron-Fist two pack; pick it up and I'll paypal you the same day plus throw in a Christmas card come December. I have no plans on waiting on the pack to show up in my area.

I don't think it comes out for awhile (I'm thinking it's a September/October release), but I'll remember to pick it up, as I personally don't want the set, but will probably come across it at some point once it's released.

the people to avoid and ask at target are:

to avoid: older men and woman. 40 and above non managers.

ask: Store managers and not to be ethnic bias but i always ask hispanic men and women that are below 40 and asian people too. For some reason they are alot nicer than most.

I ask guys our age who dont work in the toy area. i walk around the store until i find them. Thats where my luck is most.

if all else fails, ask a store manager. they will help.

I hit a Target the other day... They had 3 winter soldiers and that was it. I scanned it and says they have them in the back. Asked a lady if she could help... She says "we don't pull items from the back during store hours." F THAT. I asked if they had a TV or electronics in the back they would pull them for a sale. Why don't they want my money. So I filed a complaint with Target corporate and am calling the manager tomorrow before I hit them up.... If they have anything in the back, they will bring it to me!!!

Side note, I spent 5 hours in line for Avengers extra casting today. Got pretty burned outside but if I'm in that movie it will be worth it... Even if I'm a spec in a crowd. I secretly hope Hulk smashes me. lol

Snagged the brothers 3 today and 2 destroyers(grey). looking to trade one for the black one.

Also picked up a flame on human torch. they had 5 total, including cable without hope x2, Thanos x3, World War Hulk, and all the new comic cap packs. also found croc master from the gi joe line finally. I knew they had to have more MU in back i asked the associate and she said yes there is but we cant put them because the night crew doesnt like us touching there stuff. i told her that she is denying her company money and said if u worked me, you would be fired then said have a nice day. I was very surprised target actually had items to purchase.

Upon hearing several of you finding the mysterious trays of MU at Target, I decided to hit up a couple locations I don't normally make it to in my rounds (since my usual haunts have all come up empty this week). Sadly, the 2 stores I checked had nothing terribly new.

BUT!... There was a Walmart across the street from the 2nd Target, so I popped in. Totally full pegs of MU and all the offshoot lines. Again, nothing I needed from MU but I about choked when I spotted a sole Lizard figure left among the Spidey line. No Scorpions left, but plenty of "Electric Blue" Spidey.

So, YAY! Finally, another Spidey villain for my collection!... Great looking figure, too! And better articulation than most of the Spidey figs I've seen. My only complaint? When you emblazon the package with "Posable Tail!" there dang well oughtta be a wire in it!