3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Since I get to work early in order to beat traffic, I stop by a nearby Target. It has sucked this past month since it has only 2 pegs for MU and it's full of multiple (6) Multiple Mans and about 4 Marvel's Wrecker. I went in yesterday to find 3 Falcons, 2 Scarlett Spiders, and 1 Dr. Doom! I bought Scarlett Spider and Dr. Doom. But I got there 30 minutes after opening and thought...Gladiator is in this case too, no way someone would've come in early and buy all the Stranges, 1 Dr. Doom, and Gladiator. Although it's a possibility. The scanner said they had more in the back but the employee wouldn't pull any out.

So I go back today and lo and behold, there is the variant clear Dr. Strange! And Gladiator. So as I suspected, they didn't put the whole case out. Never saw Skaar there, but I don't want that one.

It takes me months to find a single Cable on the shelves (without Hope, but Cable nonetheless), but for Wave 14, I find it right away. Now I just need to wait for X-23.

My Target is sucking like usual. No reset, nothing new. I'm looking for Wave 14, except Scarlett Spiderman. Just need one of each: Falcon, Doom, Dr Strange (either), and Skaar. Any help would be appreciated if someone would be able to hook a brother up. I got the following for trade too:

-War Machine from Iron Man 2 comic series wave 4 (removable heads)

-Ultimate Iron Man from Iron Man 2 comic series wave 4

-Deluxe Hyrda Soldier (with cannons, my Target has several)

-X-Men 1st class packs

Thanks, wish you all better luck than I've had!

My Target is sucking like usual. No reset, nothing new. I'm looking for Wave 14, except Scarlett Spiderman. Just need one of each: Falcon, Doom, Dr Strange (either), and Skaar. Any help would be appreciated if someone would be able to hook a brother up. I got the following for trade too:

-War Machine from Iron Man 2 comic series wave 4 (removable heads)

-Ultimate Iron Man from Iron Man 2 comic series wave 4

-Deluxe Hyrda Soldier (with cannons, my Target has several)

-X-Men 1st class packs

Thanks, wish you all better luck than I've had!

Went back to Target today, and the only figures left were Dr. Doom, Scarlet Spider, and Apocalypse. There's also a whole bunch of AIM soldiers (like 6 or 7), but I doubt anyone is interested in those. I can pick up Doom tomorrow if you still want him.

Nothing terribly new in the Pittsburgh area. The two Targets I hit up yesterday (Gibsonia and McKnight Road) haven't reset yet. When I scanned a figure it said there was stuff in the back so it's just a matter of time there.

I saw X-Force and Avengers three-packs at New Dimension Comics in the Pittsburgh Mills for $30 a piece. I figure I'll see these 50% cheaper in the stores once they start to hit. Nothing from wave 14 though.

Nothing terribly new in the Pittsburgh area. The two Targets I hit up yesterday (Gibsonia and McKnight Road) haven't reset yet. When I scanned a figure it said there was stuff in the back so it's just a matter of time there.

I saw X-Force and Avengers three-packs at New Dimension Comics in the Pittsburgh Mills for $30 a piece. I figure I'll see these 50% cheaper in the stores once they start to hit. Nothing from wave 14 though.

When Galactus first hit, they were selling him for 95 dollars at NDC. They're crazy with their mark-ups.

I have gone to two targets and two Walmarts yeterday and there was nothing of wave 14 to be found. I did ask an assiciate if there were any stock in the back because the scanner said there was and she was semi helpful. she didn't go back and bring out a case but rather she just looked in her hanheld device to see what was back there. anyone have the UPc's for the wave 14 figs?

Did a quick run around last night. Still can't find Dr. Strange or the FF team pack. Saw more Lizards and Scorpions though. No new Cap or Thor stuff either. The Target up here not stocking til after their upcoming reset is getting really annoying since it looks like wave 14 will be like the Archangel wave and be predominantly available at Target stores.

When Galactus first hit, they were selling him for 95 dollars at NDC. They're crazy with their mark-ups.

Probably because they order them by the case from Diamond, Entertainment Earth, etc. and want to make a mint on them while they can.

In other news, I stopped by the Target at the Waterfront and found 3 Flame On Human Torches. I picked up one for a friend and another to trade/sell on here to anyone that's looking for one.

Also, I scanned the figure and it said there wes nothing in the back. Along with the Torches, there was an Apocalypse and two Cyclopses. They didn't have a Marvel Universe end cap set up but they did have one for Captain America featuring comic two packs, concept Cap and Red Skull, and deluxe Hydra soldiers. I passed on the two packs figuring they'll turn up in greater numbers eventually (the paint jobs on the Bucky Cap and regular Cap in the sets they had didn't jive with me).

[edit]

The FO Torch has been spoken for.

Is everyone else as disappointed as I am that these Target end caps do not seem to be coming out on schedule?

I haven't seen a target end cap at all. Its so weird how everything seems to be so regionalized. I have tons a WMs, Targets, TRUs, Disney Stores, etc...and I check them often and I've never seen a Lizard retail, but some people can't stand the sight of another one pegwarming...

This is how I feel about the situation:

Biz-Markie.jpg

Is everyone else as disappointed as I am that these Target end caps do not seem to be coming out on schedule?

I haven't seen a target end cap at all. Its so weird how everything seems to be so regionalized. I have tons a WMs, Targets, TRUs, Disney Stores, etc...and I check them often and I've never seen a Lizard retail, but some people can't stand the sight of another one pegwarming...

This is how I feel about the situation:

Biz-Markie.jpg

unfortunately he doesn't Got what you need :p