3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Picked up a Red Skull, Heroic Age Captain America and Super Combat Captain America from my local Target. (Amsterdam, NY)

Can someone get me the DPCI #'s for the Captain America Comic Packs and the Concept Pack for Captain America/Red Skull?

took some pics this morning. will post them around 5 pm.

is anyone needing these? there was a whole endcap at my target already set up.

Picked up a Red Skull, Heroic Age Captain America and Super Combat Captain America from my local Target. (Amsterdam, NY)

Can someone get me the DPCI #'s for the Captain America Comic Packs and the Concept Pack for Captain America/Red Skull?

took some pics this morning. will post them around 5 pm.

is anyone needing these? there was a whole endcap at my target already set up.

And here they are.

Or not. Let's try this the old fashioned way:

653569641186-Red Skul/Captain America

653569641124-Captain America/Winter Soldier

653569641155-Bucky Cap/Crossbones

Out hunting at TarJay I came upon a bare pegs with Iron Men pegwarming so I scan one and it said something to the effect of more stock in back! I found an employee and he was cool enough to go check in back... Well he came back with the infamous end-cap display which was filled with revision characters, of which I snagged a Hopeless Cable and FO Torch!! Didn't think I'd find either as I was hoping for Wave 14 but good haul IMO. I thought about getting Thanos to have an extra and black costume Spidey, but I'm happy with the two I got. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Wave 14 is on the way to the MO/KS area!

Out hunting at TarJay I came upon a bare pegs with Iron Men pegwarming so I scan one and it said something to the effect of more stock in back! I found an employee and he was cool enough to go check in back... Well he came back with the infamous end-cap display which was filled with revision characters, of which I snagged a Hopeless Cable and FO Torch!! Didn't think I'd find either as I was hoping for Wave 14 but good haul IMO. I thought about getting Thanos to have an extra and black costume Spidey, but I'm happy with the two I got. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Wave 14 is on the way to the MO/KS area!

I must be tired that a lot of typos I got there lol

Ok,

Now I have major issues getting this new wave...

Should of taken Jason up on offer, for falcon but

Now I need all of these....

Any help?

And, of course, the only figures left this morning were Doom and Scarlet Spider. And now I'm kicking myself for not getting Scarlet Spider, stripping him of his gear, and have him serve as Weapon Alpha for Alpha Flight. Might pick him up tomorrow if he's still there.

Got my Lizard, SS Venom, Scorpion, and Shocker in the mail today. Pretty impressed with the paint on these. No real smudging on any of them (well, Venom has a little bit of red above his eye, but I'll let it pass).

At first, I had the gauntlets on Shocker, but took them off because they were obtrusive. Wish they painted part of his gloves silver, but it's not the end of the world....

How's the articulation on Shocker?

Can you post pics?

in cool poses

Got my Lizard, SS Venom, Scorpion, and Shocker in the mail today. Pretty impressed with the paint on these. No real smudging on any of them (well, Venom has a little bit of red above his eye, but I'll let it pass).

At first, I had the gauntlets on Shocker, but took them off because they were obtrusive. Wish they painted part of his gloves silver, but it's not the end of the world....

I think this is the appropriate place for this if not please move this post.

As I posted earlier I went hunting and found Hopeless Cable and FO Torch, it got me thinking. Just a few weeks ago when Wave 13 came out in my area I was fortunate enough to find 2 Hopeful Cables along with the rest of the wave. At the time I'd noticed to others were finding the Hopeless Cable but no Cable w/Hope. Frustrated that I couldn't find Cable w/o Hope I checked eBay and found Cable w/o Hope listed with the average buy-now price around $50 to $60 bucks!! Day after day I'd be tempted to bite the bullet and buy Cable off eBay, against my feverish obsession with MU I resisted and let it settle in my mind that I'd probably never get that Cable and maybe one day when I had extra money to burn I'd break down and purchase him on eBay. Well skip to today and I found him for $8.46 at Target which just makes me laugh at myself for almost succumbing to eBay. I guess what I'm trying to say is that patience really does pay off. I say that because now Wave 14 is out and the regular version of Dr. Strange is now going for $50 to $60 on eBay while it looks like it's going to be pretty easy for me to find the astral version a the same time I find the rest of Wave 14. Of course I've ordered stuff off HTS and even off Disney store for more than retail, but even for those items I could have probably waited and got them all at retail if I was just more patient. I have my fair share of complaints about Hasbro but with the amount of revision cases due out soon and the fact that I totally missed out on FO Torch only to get him now when I'd pretty much wrote off ever getting that figure, I guess I've learned a real lesson about just waiting. What are some of you guys (and gals) stories or opinions on impulse buying versus being patient?!

Hey, new guy here. I've just spent the last four hours trolling through the forums so I just had to go ahead and join. I gotta say, I'm jealous of many who have been finding some things that I doubt I'll see anytime soon. But I'm also a little encouraged because it seems that I've been pretty lucky with lots of Marvel stuff too.

I'm in the Tampa area, and there are LOTS of places to pick up stuff. Unfortunately, there are also LOTS of scalpers and "pros" who snag every last one on the shelf or smash up what they can't afford to get for themselves.

Currently my living room is a wreck. There are GI Joe and MU figures covering almost the entire room (as well as legos!lol). I've got six kids (yes, that's 6, S-I-X). So it's nice to have enough figures to play with.

Of course, not ALL of my figures are allowed into little hands. ;o) I'm sure you all know about that. Some figures I absolutely HAVE to get more than one so that I can keep one "pristine" and have one for playing with too.

looking forward to coming back (probably daily if I find the time) glad I found this site.

oh, and I've managed to find BOTH Cables, Cyke, Apocalypse (had to get an extra of him. too cool) Gladiator, Scorpion, Lizard, plus three of the new Spider-Man figures that actually looked pretty cool. I've found more of all of these around this area too.

Also got figures 13 and 14 for the Cap series (still no Hydra agents except the "deluxe" which I nabbed) I have ALL of the deluxe Caps even though the last one is just a repaint of one of the first three. (yep, Ima sucker)

However, nothing from Strange (either one), Doom, Scarlet Spider, or the rest of that series. Also, I've seen probably close to 300 Iron Patriot figures in the various stores and not once seen the alternate head! Undoubtedly one of the figures I want the most too! I've literally gone through displays that had almost 20 Iron Patriots thinking there had to be at least one alternate. But nope!

As for a MU collectors club.....HECK YEAH!!! But it would definitely need to be more like 1 maybe 2 exclusive figures per year to make it fiscally feasible (remember I've fot 6 kids to feed and clothe!lol)

If it took off and was able to have conventions like the Joe's do, then perhaps Hasbro could be persuaded to do some extra exclusives for those shows too (maybe some team sets or troop building stuff).

I vote for Orlando for any conventions since it has the Marvel Island at Islands of Adventure, several Disney stores at Downtown Disney (though I've not yet found anything I was actually missing there)

Perhaps the con planning can wait until there's an actual club.lol

okay, time to go clean the drool off the keyboard (before my wife thinks I've been staring at boobs for the last few hours!)

Well from what I gather the hopless Cable IS NOT a varient,its just how hes gonna be released from now on cause hasbro got flack for releaseing a figure with guns and a baby strapped to him.So Cables with Hope are in the minority and are the ones thatll be worth money cause they wont be making anymore.I got a Cable w/o hope on ebay for $14.99 this past friday,speaking of which it hasnt shipped yet.....gulp......

How's the articulation on Shocker?

Can you post pics?

in cool poses

I can post a few pictures later tonight. Articulation is lacking compared to the MU line, but it's to be expected. My biggest complaint with the articulation is no swivel at the wrist, but you can still have his arms extended out like he does when he attacks and it looks good.

Like I said above, just wish his wrists had some silver for the gauntlets on it, but otherwise, he looks accurate enough.

oh, and I've managed to find BOTH Cables, Cyke, Apocalypse (had to get an extra of him. too cool) Gladiator, Scorpion, Lizard, plus three of the new Spider-Man figures that actually looked pretty cool. I've found more of all of these around this area too.

Also got figures 13 and 14 for the Cap series (still no Hydra agents except the "deluxe" which I nabbed) I have ALL of the deluxe Caps even though the last one is just a repaint of one of the first three. (yep, Ima sucker)

However, nothing from Strange (either one), Doom, Scarlet Spider, or the rest of that series. Also, I've seen probably close to 300 Iron Patriot figures in the various stores and not once seen the alternate head! Undoubtedly one of the figures I want the most too! I've literally gone through displays that had almost 20 Iron Patriots thinking there had to be at least one alternate. But nope!

As for a MU collectors club.....HECK YEAH!!! But it would definitely need to be more like 1 maybe 2 exclusive figures per year to make it fiscally feasible (remember I've fot 6 kids to feed and clothe!lol)

If it took off and was able to have conventions like the Joe's do, then perhaps Hasbro could be persuaded to do some extra exclusives for those shows too (maybe some team sets or troop building stuff).

I vote for Orlando for any conventions since it has the Marvel Island at Islands of Adventure, several Disney stores at Downtown Disney (though I've not yet found anything I was actually missing there)

okay, time to go clean the drool off the keyboard (before my wife thinks I've been staring at boobs for the last few hours!)

I'm in Orlando right now.

No MU figures at Downtown Disney Stores; only Thor W1 and Cap.

Disney Store at Florida Mall is closed!!!

At Universal Islands of Adventure, just last MU revision case, and each figure is priced at US$ 15.25 + tax.

Creeeeepy!

I'm in Orlando right now.

No MU figures at Downtown Disney Stores; only Thor W1 and Cap.

Disney Store at Florida Mall is closed!!!

At Universal Islands of Adventure, just last MU revision case, and each figure is priced at US$ 15.25 + tax.

Creeeeepy!

I was at Downtown Disney in LA a month or so ago, they didn't have any MU's anywhere. I just found it odd that they didn't have any anywhere. I would have thought they would be in abundance peg warming.

So I did my morning rounds thi morning and this Target has the smurf theme Cap 2 pack and CPs , pass on both but the Red Skull is so much better than the single card IMO, wish that was the one released single carded.

And also the deluxe Thor Frost Giants are down to 6.75 , while the single card Frost Giant are pegwarming at 7.99, crazy.

Yep. So far Downtown Disney hasn't been really fruitful. Back when Thor came out, they had a big display in the "Once Upon A Toy" store; but even then it was all stuff I'd seen for half the price. I was hoping there would be an awesome Cap display with some exclusives or at least htf items. But so far Disney isn't capitalizing on the line in there own stores. Interestingly though, if you are at DD, you should go into the main store (forgot what it's called but it has the princess boutique stuff) and they have more variety in Marvel stuff than the toy store does.

As for the Frost Giants. I saw the same thing. Only here the "deluxe" has been going for 6.48 while the regulars are still about $8. I just grabbed a couple extra "deluxe" and figured at the very least I'd use all the ice accessories somewhere (perhaps in my GIJoe snow battle display?lol)