3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

went to target after work today... they finally got a case of marvel universe for the first time i saw two cables just sitting there . if i didnt already have them from fellow board members would have picked them up.. also saw a flame on torch and cyclopse ... crazy well at least my target is getting stuff in again .. but i did pick up the deluxe frost giant for 6.48 ..not bad .. still looking for the captain america two packs and the red skull cap two pack... if anyone needs a fo torch or cable i would be down to trade.... let me know..

Finally broke down and bought Scarlet Spider. I fully intended to use him for a custom, but after stripping him down (get your mind out of the gutter!), he just looked like a giant cherry tomato. Was Scarlet Spider always that bright red or did Hasbro just screw up the color scheme?

Either way, he now resides in the Spidey Quadrant with the other alternate costumes/identities. I do have to give Hasbro credit for sticking to one set mold for the figure. It's nice that they all look like they could be the same character in a different costume rather than the up and down nature of other figures (Cyclops, Hulk, Wolverine, Iron Man, Captain AMerica, Thor). I know he's not perfectly to scale (and, really, none of the MU figures are), but he does look much better amongst his brethren and doesn't draw near the attention he would have if I had used him as I originally planned.

Just came back from China. I was there for work but I was hoping to find some kind of hobby shop or market that had some toys. Sadly, even though they're all made there I found absolutely nothing accept some knock-off "Vehicle-Changers" aka Transformers.

I did come home to my FF and Avengers 3 packs. I'm a little bummed that BBTS hasnt filled my Wave 14 pre-order yet. Although a friend of mine found me the Clear Dr. Strange so I'm only on the hunt for a FO Torch and the DP/TM 2pack.

Did my usuall rounds today and it looked like none of the stores got anything new. S. Florida blows.

Ok, so I took two pictures of Shocker....granted, there's not a lot that you can do with him anyway since all he does is have his arms outstretched in front of him most of the time. I'm not very good at posing figures either. Anyway, here are two pictures of Shocker. Again, I wish they had thrown some silver on the hands, but maybe a customizer can do that better than I ever could.

photo3igj.jpg

photo4hm.jpg

Thanks for the pics. I think most of the people interested in him have been wanting to see close-ups for quite some time.

As for the gauntlets, I figure I can add some from a random MU or G.I. Joe figure, but the lack of a proper accessory doesn't lessen how much I want to add him to Spidey's Rogues Gallery.

Exactly why I wanted him.

Hey gang...I mentioned this earlier on Tuesday, but I found 2 Cable w/ Hopes at Target earlier. I hid them in my standard spot that has yet to be cracked. If anyone still needs one please PM me. I will accept money orders (cost plus shipping) or trade offers (for older carded figures that are not in retail anymore). I am just trying to help some people out.

Found 2 Lizards and 2 Scorpions today @ Wal-Mart. They are up for trade, looking for hydra soliders from Cap line.

HAHAHA, I found the same thing at one of the WM's I stopped at today. Found yet another Cable (Hopeless) and FO Human Torch as well. Traded 1 Lizard and Scorpion, and the Torch and Cable to another board member for the Avengers and FF 3 packs. I was hoping I would find the new Venom as wwell but no luck. But I am still a very happy man today. XD

My wife got back from Nawlin's and brought with her all three of the Target exclusive 2pks for Cap! Ironically, I was running early to pick her up so I stopped at Target near the airport and saw all three 2pks there too. I didn't pick them up though because she had already told me she found them. But if anyone is looking for them near Tampa, South Dale Mabry Target has scads of them. I think they'll be pretty easy to find though.

I also found a Jean Grey from the first MU series #4 I thin it is. I went ahead and picked it up since my 5yo girl has been insisting on playing with the girls superheroes the most. Now I have a back-up for the inevitable snapped wrist or whatever.

Also, if someone is in desperate need of the Cap 2pks and not finding them in your area let me know. I'm sure there will be plenty here. No rush. Might as well wait and see if you can get them without paying extra for shipping.

After ordering the FF 3 Pack yesterday and finding Hopeless Cable and FO Torch the day before I'm took a day off hunting and with what's been shown at SDCC I'm not even in a hurry to get back to hunting for Wave 14 lol. I'm so excited for the future stuff that I'm more interested in hunting for a time machine than anything else.