3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I'm hella pissed because I may have made my best find in the last month and I can't afford to make the purchases and I'm leaving the area in the next few days!! uggghhh!!

I found Thor movie Fandral, Hogun & Volstagg; and Captain America comic packs at a Target i the Dallas, TX area. It really sucked to have to walk away but I have other prioities this week. I'll probably never see them again in the wild!!! uggghhhh!!!

I'm hella pissed because I may have made my best find in the last month and I can't afford to make the purchases and I'm leaving the area in the next few days!! uggghhh!!

I found Thor movie Fandral, Hogun & Volstagg; and Captain America comic packs at a Target i the Dallas, TX area. It really sucked to have to walk away but I have other prioities this week. I'll probably never see them again in the wild!!! uggghhhh!!!

ive seen them here and thier i will keep my eyes open for them man

thanx RichardC, I'm headed back to southern AL on Sunday. normally I don't see sqat down there. I was so excited and miserable at the same time!LOL

no problem man ive already picked up one set of thor wave 2 in the wild about a month ago..here in north alabama i sold the warriors 3 for cost and traded the destroyer for another figure a board member/friend needed

@ RichardC well as long as doctor strange doesnt give the stink eye and waves his hand gestures to the custom agent he should clear customs easily ;) Grats on completing the wave I still need the good ol doctor any version.

appreciate it i know it got into new york on the 20th at 5pm and says inbound to customs why i was asking the colored version is what i want frm the wave the most but falcon has become my second favorite tied with skarr

So went to go see cap this morning.. loved it .. then on way home went to target. And finally found the cap packs and picked both up. Was lookin for the cap red skull pack but they were sold out so i went to another target and they were out of it too. So i stopees at the last target next to me and they had one left. :)i like the red skull but on bak box it shows him in all black but let hes gray n black. Would have been so much better if it was all black like the back of box.. but still pretty cool..

1223778409_photobucket_76390_.jpg

1223778409_photobucket_76395_.jpg

1223778409_photobucket_76411_.jpg

Targets on McKnight Road, off the Harmar exit, and Century III adjacent here in Pittsburgh had the Captain America end caps up. The one next to Century III had three single carded figures, none of them new, so I'm assuming they haven't done the reset yet. The Harmar Target had full pegs of what I'm assuming were revision cases (Bullseye, DareDevil running change) The Century III Toys R Us had a decent selection of single carded figures. I was surprised to see not one, but two Moon Knights and a Silver Surfer.

Tomorrow I should be getting my Team Packs from HTS.

I went to Target here in CoMo and they had the Captain America 2 packs on an end cap. All they had on the shelf for MU was 4 pegs of Iron Man Classic and Extremis. The computer said they had some in the back so I asked a worker I know to pull some for me since they usually don't pull for collectors I was happy.

They had all of wave 14 in a big box that looked like an end cap display. It had been picked over though. I passed on Doom and Apocalypse and clear Dr. Strange, no colored version. I picked up a Falcon and Skar. Falcon is sweet. I really like that body mold and his lower arms are better than Cyclops and Captain Marvel.

got my shocker in the mail yesterday

also picked up the cap skull 2 pack at the target i saw wave 14 at checked for more for board members and they had nothing left but 5 diffrent im from the mu line

still thought my damn colored strange is sitting in customs in new york GET THE THE PROGRAM YOU BASTARDS! sorry but had to vent thier it was send express international..but i geuss that means express my damn ass